It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to see your "life force"(great experiment)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

i dont believe its just "heat" at work here while heat can effect the card there's no way your body gives off enough heat to pop the card, i can think of many spots on my body that give off way more heat then the tips of my fingers and the card does not behave the same way

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hey I just tried it without any copper or anything in my left, it seemed to pulse and then it popped after I turned the card over.
I also didn't take off my two rings and two earrings.
What does that mean?

If I tried it with a copper pipe, would I be able to get it to levitate?

I'll get my two girls to try it tomorrow, they love things like this.
peace

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kolder

Oh for Pete's sake...

The word "your" means "possessed by you". Perhaps you meant to use the word "you're", a contraction for "you are"? Which is, y'know, freakin' obvious from the way it's spelled? (And by "it's" I mean "it is" not "possessed by it".)

And it looks like you left out a few words in the later part of your list of "what you need":

"a lot sugar", "a lot salt".... Did you mean "a lot of sugar" and "a lot of salt"?

Look, the Preview button is your friend! Read what you write and make sure it's not full of errors that would get you dinged in 4th grade.

And you might want to look into the way that heated air moves (generally, "upwards"). If the cards bent _down_ or flipped sideways or something remotely inconsistent with the laws of thermodynamics, _then_ this might be interesting.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Stunspot

or you could take a step off your soapbox, and realize this is the internet, people are going to make mistakes, just chill out..

as for you OP, I've seen this trick down as a "magic trick", it does have to do with the heat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join