It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk this: New UFO Video taken at night over Campinas, Brazil.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

Originally posted by Phage
Here's something of interest.

well thats a wrap. Debunked imo.

Blinking lights with a black background with Zero frame of reference does not mean aliens are visiting us from another planet/galaxy.

I mean really. I guess some people just want to believe so bad?

I'd love to see proof of ET's also, but it's gonna take a heck of alot more than blinking lights on a black background with no frame of reference. Most likely I will have to see them up close and personal before I believe we are being visited by ET's.

Come on that is so lame!!

I'm not saying the OP's Video is showing UFOs (which could be) but since when do ballons get in to formation and STAY in Formation? A video of some swirly ballons is ridiculous

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius
reply to post by Arbitrageur

i did read that the first vid was Mexico but the second vid stated to be the Brazil one. sorry my mistake let me fix that. "don't they have stars in Mexico?"

Sorry but if the camera settings are not correct (ie exposure) then stars won't show.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Nothing to see lights on a baloon I used to do that in Indiana. Lots of fun really. Let them go up a ways then turn it on give it a while longer then cut the other string. UFO!!! Led lights work great and easy to get at Christmas time

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Thank you..we were overdue for a realistic/believable sighting.
Must say I'm pretty impressed by this video.
SnF
keep up the search

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
LED balloons and strobe balloons filled with helium. Sheesh. Come on people.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

LED Balloons, thats all you got???
Please find me balloons that can break the laws of physics and make formations like that. Ill buy the company and become a millionaire...

edit on 9-1-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by derpif

No way. Fireworks dont move or look like that...

I was thinking to myself and even told my wife...that's fireworks or baloons with lights until I saw a couple of them zip around the sky. I am stumpped now.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

I'm not sure if these 2 videos are the same? but the one on the gather link was pretty impressive after the first 5 minuteseven though there was no reference to distance.
Formation and controlled movements add to the videos value IMHO
thnx for the post

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
reply to post by jahn369

some skydivers will go out at night and attach lights to themselves.

fireworks, flares, all more reasonable explanations than aliens.

I am not trying to be sarcastic, but wouldn't that be dangerous,if not almost suicidal trying to fly in close approximation to each other in the dark? All the possibilities of getting your chutes entangled with each other? If people do this, they are incredibly stupid....it's hard enough to keep alive by yourself in hte daylight, let alone that many chuters at night with lights on (which could even be distracting, if not decieving in the dark)...and they are that close together. I'm not saying that it couldn't be skydivers...I'm just saying if it is, they are all stupid and should be put on suicide watch.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

There is video of that in this thread.

At a distance they look a lot closer then they really are.

Edit: Not saying that's what it is just replying to your post.
edit on 9-1-2012 by RedShiftDrift because: Added info

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
There just isn't enough evidence to say what this is.
If there was another angle or some way to reference the distance from the camera and height in the sky. . .

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RedShiftDrift

Ok, before you can say this footage cant be de-bunked, can you please give evidnce that shows 100% that these objects are in the sky.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty
If they were UFOs why would they be blinking?

And replying "Why wouldn't they?" is indeed a valid reply, since we no nothing about their tech, but doesn't help us learn anything...

Until we figure them out emotionally how can we possibly understand them intellectually?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

I am not trying to be sarcastic, but wouldn't that be dangerous,if not almost suicidal trying to fly in close approximation to each other in the dark? All the possibilities of getting your chutes entangled with each other? If people do this, they are incredibly stupid....it's hard enough to keep alive by yourself in hte daylight, let alone that many chuters at night with lights on (which could even be distracting, if not decieving in the dark)...and they are that close together. I'm not saying that it couldn't be skydivers...I'm just saying if it is, they are all stupid and should be put on suicide watch.

I tend to agree with your line of thinking and at the risk of getting cyberly attacked let me say this: I think explanations are often offered up but not well-thought out.

I liken this (as I said in a previous post) to crop circle hoaxers/makers.

Okay. So what that we idiots have been shown how crop circles MAY be made? They don't however, go on to show us how the intricacy, precision and fast timing of these circles are accomplished though. Flattening down a circle is not the same as what we've seen.
Furthermore, they don't tell us why a group of students (usually), have this over-riding desire to do their crop 'art' and not think of the consequences of being arrested when they enter onto other people's property.

It's that short-sided logic that is usually lacking. And I find that to be the case here too.

Not sure why a bunch of men and women want to jump out of a plane at night with intermittent and insufficient lighting for their descent.

I have to admit, I got a sense of 'down home comfort' when I heard the adults and children reacting on this tape. I have no IDEA what they're saying but to me, their expressions of excitement sounded real. But can they be acting? I guess so. Is this nothing more than a reflection of a Christmas tree in a far away window and they're pulling a fast one over on us? I s'pose that can be the case too.
But I rather give them the benefit of doubt until proven otherwise.

And for the 'jumpers' on this thread who claim this is what we're seeing?.....baloney. You can't tell me that because you yourself are a jumper that you can undoubtedly recognize the sport at a distance (such as this) through a window and in the dark.
That's like saying, 'as a camera owner, I recognize this to be UFOs'

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

When i wrote that i wasnt even thinking about the video in mention. I was pretty much just saying that if giant UFOs were right now to hover over every city on the planet there would be chaos! You would have to be really stupid to think there wouldnt be. Its no an intelligent move and certainally not one of an advanced civilisation.

Grasp at straws?! I know that 95% of UFO videos are compete garbage and hold no evidence what so ever so dont attack me just because i see a video that i think is impressive and has unexplainable factors. Its my opinion. You dont even know me!

And i am not saying that free energy would definately come hand in hand with disclosure. I am just saying that it would be something that everybody would be asking about if and when that time comes. Dont ya think?

I know you are new here but try to have a bit more respect towards members.

edit on 9-1-2012 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

post by Phenomium
I am not trying to be sarcastic, but wouldn't that be dangerous,if not almost suicidal trying to fly in close approximation to each other in the dark?

Maybe so but that doesn't mean they don't do it , and it does look spectacular

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
if your instant reaction is to say fireworks/skydivers/swamp gas etc, then you are simply not evolved enough in your understanding to fully take in all the information presented.

there is absolutely no doubt that these lights are intelligently controlled.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RickyVelveeta
if your instant reaction is to say fireworks/skydivers/swamp gas etc, then you are simply not evolved enough in your understanding to fully take in all the information presented.

there is absolutely no doubt that these lights are intelligently controlled.

If your instant reaction to this ambiguous video is that it's ET related does that not have more to do with your need to believe than a desire to seek the truth ?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

OK's first post don't rip me to bits
.... I've been flying big two stringed stunt kites for over 20yrs ( also with flashing LED's at night ) and after a good look at this video , that's no kite !

Living in a town with a nuclear power station and flying my kite only 1mile away from it, on the beach at night. I've had police arrive only once in the the last 10yrs, to see what it was

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join