It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are wrong about Iran.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

I think he meant that Israel was willing to sell nukes to S.A. even when they had apartheid. Not that S.A is still under apartheid.

And to let you know, I have lots of respect for South Africa, they developed nuclear weapons and got rid of them on their own...very very cool.

And to answer your question: If by "military camps" you mean bases, some countries request them for different reasons, others were stablished during or after conflicts like in Germany, Japan or South Korea.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Dembow because: Giving answer.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

You sure about that? I was of the belief Britain and the USA were deeply involved in the SA project. Oops, did I let the cat out fo the bag?

Best you get your facts straight before you spout off because Israel did NOT sell any nuclear weaponry to SA!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

If Iran is "Sure" that China will not flip flop with regards to their support in the event of an attack...Then it looks like hostillities are closer than they were as month ago..Reports coming in sugest that the nuclear facility in Israel is being shut down, as it will be targeted in the event of an attack in Irans sites....The American troops are now in Israel,manning the missiles, and Nato ships are off of Syria, and Iran, One of the Syrian army units has turned rebel and is engaged in Tank warfare with the loyalist faction of the Syrian army..If the straits of Hormuz are closed ..Its a clear act of war, Its all looking a bit grim.
But Is this all about China?.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

You sure about that? I was of the belief Britain and the USA were deeply involved in the SA project. Oops, did I let the cat out fo the bag?

South Africa, was a british colony, even if many of them spoke DUTCH and not German. They were under the BRITISH crown, so the BRITISH were pulling the strings there. And probably the Americans indirectly.

About selling NUKES.

China didn't develope nukes on it's own, anymore than they just "developed" those modern nazi helmets on their own. Any more than they developed that metal storm on their own, or the stealth plane on their own.

Wether it's "Israel" or someone else, that is "distributing" these weapons is unimportant. The fact of the matters, they are being distributed over distinct channels and end up in all the "right" places in the world. And the most "probable" way they are distributed ... is through "patent" offices.

edit on 9/1/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I am an iranian and its my firt post on this site. First when i was casting a look at your comments, most of them were just like some sentences made by people who indeen are not aware of iranian people attitudes and issues from inside Iran. Oh you are just watching the matter from above the house! I am inside. listen to me, we ARE hateful of American policies(those aimed at us) because every move that American government is to take, makes us remember bitter memories of America's interference to seek just his own advantages.Surely we like American PEOPLE. We know you as open-minded people who are kind and friendly. Mosadegh was overthrown by your government, Shah and his secret intelligence servise(SAVAK) tortured our people to death and our oil was stolen! , we just remember your government's vicious activities in Iran, we remember America's support of Shah even when he slaughtered iranian people, we know about your government's double policies, look at Bahrain! the king is just killing, torturing people but your media is just off about the issues that do not serve your government's interests, we remember WWII when western countries occupied our land and one third of our people DIED out of hunger because our stupid king at that time was just a tool at the hands of England and America and was feeding foreign troops. we know that your government is angry at every progress that is made in this land. i also hate those like Taliban who are just a bunch of murderers. We iranian want to stand on our own feet, independent, soemthing that your government is going to deprive us of. We have created Hizbollah to defeat those zionists who are committing whatever crime.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dembow

I am an iranian and its my firt post on this site. First when i was casting a look at your comments, most of them were just like some sentences made by people who indeen are not aware of iranian people attitudes and issues from inside Iran. Oh you are just watching the matter from above the house! I am inside. listen to me, we ARE hateful of American policies(those aimed at us) because every move that American government is to take, makes us remember bitter memories of America's interference to seek just his own advantages.Surely we like American PEOPLE. We know you as open-minded people who are kind and friendly. Mosadegh was overthrown by your government, Shah and his secret intelligence servise(SAVAK) tortured our people to death and our oil was stolen! , we just remember your government's vicious activities in Iran, we remember America's support of Shah even when he slaughtered iranian people, we know about your government's double policies, look at Bahrain! the king is just killing, torturing people but your media is just off about the issues that do not serve your government's interests, we remember WWII when western countries occupied our land and one third of our people DIED out of hunger because our stupid king at that time was just a tool at the hands of England and America and was feeding foreign troops. we know that your government is angry at every progress that is made in this land. i also hate those like Taliban who are just a bunch of murderers. We iranian want to stand on our own feet, independent, soemthing that your government is going to deprive us of. We have created Hizbollah to defeat those zionists who are committing whatever crime.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IranianBoy

This is more like it! I prefer hearing from people in the actual countries discussed, instead of some uninformed ignorant posts that some so blatantly make.

Thank you for posting.

vvv

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I counter on the nukes and have some reservations elsewhere. Everyone wants at least one as a nation. It's insurance. (Come to think about it, could probably solve most of the debt by selling a few to every country FOR insurance).

I also am afraid for the future. If we do stop pressuring Iran, that's a huge built up that we made happen. They aren't going to just put away their guns.

Once we're gone, they are going to expand. They need to. If they are going to try and be a modern country, they will want to control the straights and have influence in the caucus. And have some sort of influence in Israel.

I also kind if do believe they want to destroy Israel. Because too many close calls and cross words have been uttered for it to be anything else.

That's not exactly unjustified. Just don't pretend that they didn't have marches promoting the death of their enemies: Israel and America.

None of this, however, justifies war. And to be frank, don't fight ignorance with ignorance. If they say evil things so be it. It's still not a justification of war.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

thanks for having the courage to post here...we are limited to defending your country...or in reality trying to speak against the invasion of it, as I don't support your country...sorry...I like its people...not its leadership

I would like apologize in advance for some of the more war oriented members and mods that will try and defend a stance of aggression towards your country....I am sorry...they are insane....

they will try and confuse us if they can't convince us....so do not let up...speak up....we need YOUR voice....thanks again...and good luck....I hope no one you know gets hurt in the time to come....

edit on 9-1-2012 by newyorkee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
According to the highly criticized zeitgeist film there are 5 communist like countries still existing today. by this i mean they are off the international monetary fund grid and i'm starting to sway towards they are getting bullied into the machine with the other 190 some odd other nations the IMF (house of rothschiild) wants to control their money, who gets the money, and if you control the flow you control any large projects and have insider information on when mergers happen and so on for early investing purposes. i'll end this with what i remembered as the 5 remaining independently banked nations and you tell me how welcome these particular nations are in the international community...if you ask me who i support when it comes to the divide of the money-printers, corporate A-holes, disinfo agents, fascists, elitists, capitalists, soft-killing, lawmakers?
I never thought I would say this but I offer my support to the crazily outmatched underdogs with the guns and a dream of a different system it is a time for change to a different sustainable lifestyle that is focused on proper education and non revised editions of our true origins whatever that may be.
Also wellness, more than just on a personal level a global wellness. this could be achieved by making communities more self sustained less import/export grow your own food and for us to quit being slaves to the energy companies, the creditors, communication companies and most of all the lawmakers and lobbyists that accept bribery and incentives to sustain a system whose only interests are corporate.
the trajectory we are heading in is going to be a life that includes new manmade disease, (i noticed there is another new bird flu strain vaccine already in north america)road checks, heavily increased surveillance,(smartphones have a camera facing you and whoever is on the rear facing camera there are cameras on the back of cars now and street cctv, there are satellites that are capable of watching every corner of the globe why all the paranoia do they know something we don't or is it just the handful of rich bastards spying on the other rich bastards(next sitting president : yeah their bombs are getting up to date and we spent billions on ours we made the bombs it would be a waste not to use them let's see what at least 1 of the 5 independently banked nations are up to...

1 - North Korea
2 - Sudan
3 - Libya
4 - Cuba
5 - IRAN ding ding ding ding ding you're the lucky winner come on down and receive your prize for trying to run your own country...the rest of you don't worry we will be back for you after we fill our tanks in Iran

if we as a global community let ppl live the way they wanted to live before wars started getting more than just infantry based i think we would have been ok i don't know if as a global consciousness if the individuals who were involved in the wars can let it go anymore the days of trust and and handshake deals are over everyone involved has a sour taste left in their mouths and ppl tend to have egos especially if there are spectators. When i say i support these 5 nations i support my original call at the beginning of the post for everyone being locally sustained(monsanto is evil) this leaves less of a environmental footprint, also the more money spent on research in north america it seems they do find ways of keeping their own healthy if you know the right products to use and keeping the serfs on the soft-kill regimen
edit on 9-1-2012 by fox,news because: missing logical conclusion

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by newyorkee

Well, i surely respect your stances.
About your country i think it IS run by a group who are freemasons. I think they do not thnk about their people's interests. they think of big corporations interests. when i see PEPSI ( Pay Each Penny to Save Isreal) COCA COLA and lot's of banks and others... i can see how your administration when face people who are tired of wars in iraq & afghanistan, they just brought a BLACK person(OBAMA) and a WOMAN (clinton) for 2008 electons to just make you excited deceive you agan to make their policies go on again in just a different form. just a different FORM!
in iran before Ahmadinejad, KHatami (former president) was just saying YES to all demands made by wester powers, but what was the gains for us? almost nothing! after all those cooperation that KHatami made to them, they simply said ok you should abandon ALL your nuclear activities! nothing should you do. oh wow it was our complience to the world community( ironically world community means america, france, itally and germany). we understood that your governments wants to see always himself and his friends as developed countries and downplay and abuse those other who want to get developed.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

wrong post.
edit on 9-1-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I'm all for a democratic, all Persian-Iranian regime, and I think it's what the country wants and needs.

Unfortunately, that's just not going too happen as those in power aren't going to step down, and the people of Iran are seemingly unable to muster a revolution, very similar to the people of the U.S. So in my opinion it's a wash. I'm sure that not all Iranian people hate the U.S, just as I know that not all U.S citizens hate Iran (mostly only the uneducated ones that somehow end up with $400,000 homes in the suburbs).

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I think the real question should be:

Would you trust the U.S to start another war.Would you trust their reasons and their presented evidence for it.

I think the answer to that should quit obviously be no considering the track record.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Thanks for the attempt to clarify the Persian headgeared leader's manipulations today.

One issue at a time.

911, had taught USA to be becareful of those who talk peace but secretly preparing for war.

The ball is now in the persian headgeared leader's court. Be responsible, or irresponsible not only to the world but to his own suffering citizens, and face the consequences.

911, taught america that their actions have consequences !

Iran hasnt started any # with anyone in how long ?
yeh fair enough they are brutal to their people but thats their problem and can be solved internally by Iranians , they dont require any outside help or humanitarian aid

last time I checked humanitarian aid from the west means carpet bombing

hell the US bitched about arms build up in Libya for so long , that eventually Gaddafi disarmed , then you killed him!

So should we expect the same from Iran disarm then invade !
it would be wiser and safer for them to persue owning a nuke as every other nation as a deterrent from the worlds bullies !

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Thanks for the attempt to clarify the Persian headgeared leader's manipulations today.

One issue at a time.

The crux of the whole issue is the NUKE issue. After Fukishima accident, the world is very, very concern on the issue of nukes.

That persian headgeared, if he is as responsible as some Iranians and Arab Muslims believed him to be, would have assured the world humanity there is nothing to be feared with his decision to go ahead with nuke energy, NOT BY WORDS, THREATS, or BELLIGERANCE with his middle finger up.

If he has NOTHING TO HIDE, invite IEAE to FREE, UNHINDERED ACCESS in Iran.

That's a good piont if Iran wants peace why don't they just give the IAEA complete access to there sites? If they did it would end this entire argument, as is it looks like they're hiding something. Does'nt bode well for peace with the world in my opinion.

Some claim sovereignity, some claim military-national secrecy, but c'mon, what tech has Iran possessed that is not already long discovered and manufactured by the West?

Yet, this leader persists in snubbing the world, a world we mankind share. You CANNOT blame the world for being precautious. The Pearl Harbour raid. Hitler's invasions into European states, 911, had taught USA to be becareful of those who talk peace but secretly preparing for war.

The ball is now in the persian headgeared leader's court. Be responsible, or irresponsible not only to the world but to his own suffering citizens, and face the consequences.

May he, one prideful infidel mortal, not choose the path to war. We are no longer living in the 7th Century, may he wake up. If not, may the citizens wake him up. The world is not asking for the impossible.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Thousands of years of strife will not be settled by bombs or sanctions.

The middle East is an unholy mess, the ultimate irony that so many think it the 'Holy Land.'

If America has its way, (and with 11000 nukes, who's going to stop it?), we will bomb Iran.

Just a quick glance at our history will tell the regular person that the writing is already on the wall.

I wish it wasn't true, but the propaganda machine has been in overdrive for years.

Unless zero point energy is revealed and mass produced quickly, we'll have WWIII.

Iran will be the first theatre, but not the last...

Sorry innocent Iranians....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Yes and although I'm aware Iran has the largest Jewish community outside Israel, those Persian Jews who left for Israel between 1950-1952 were not allowed to sell their assets and take their money with them. Many Persian Jews kidnapped by Iran's security forces over the years are still missing in Iran by their families to this very day - presumed dead.

Are you aware your President is a freemason? And there are more among your Iranian seat of Govt too!
edit on 9-1-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Yes, you zionists are always hiding behind these tear-provoking stories which are your tools to show yourselves as those who have always been misbehaved. Oh but this trick does not work any longer. you know in 33 day war with hizbollah many innocent children and wemen were killed by your boms and i read an article in Washington Post (i think it was or another big media) about A girl killed by hizbollah missile, and it was written in a way that if i did not know Isreal, i THEN would have cried for the girl, it was written SO sadly, BUT there was NO MENTION of children killed( many many more kids) on the other side of the war! Oh how .... you are!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Yeah right......but of course Iran never slaughtered any innocent Kurdish and Iraqi women and children, right? I certainly don't see you putting a stop to hanging teenagers for minor offences - and not all of them were guilty of any crime.

So who are you to condem Israel or the USA for that matter?

My origins are from Sharaz....I know you Iranians very very well.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join