It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New-age '11:11 Wake up call' event is very, very bad

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
I prefer the idea that I'm seeing it before the event takes place at all. We are in control of ourselves if we are aware of them, being aware of us being aware.

I liked your idea on the other thread more where you mentioned being awake and creating your own conclusions via manifestation, and entering 5D.

We are only following paths that we have agreed to follow. These tests are ones we accepted. God has 1 path back to Him. All other paths are detours. Sometimes we detour off cliffs, others we detour into a swamp and lose our bearings, some are dead ends.

Time is finite. So its a matter of following your heart. The heart is the best Judge concerning your decisions.

Try this experiment. Next time you see the codes; think a demand where you say 'I demand that I get these codes given to me in dreams'. In 2-3 nights you should start seeing the codes in dreams and a lot more. Monitor the type of person who gives you the codes.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I've been seeing the number 11:11 for a long time now but for the past 2 weeks I've been seeing it everyday , and the crazy thing is I don't even wear a watch or have a clock in my apartment. the only time I can look at the time is on my phone or when I'm driving in my car. I normally don't even pay attention at time but when I do it's 11:11 , so weird.

edit on 12-9-2017 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join