It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New-age '11:11 Wake up call' event is very, very bad

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
I see 11:11 a lot. Now i also wake up at odd times, 3:33am, 4:44am, 5:55am. And recently 3:23, 4:34, 5:45, 3:22, 4:33, 5:44 too. Usually i'll wake up multiple times a night and see one or multiple significant numbers each time.

I swear one night i woke up at 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and 5:55 in one night, accompanied by a strange dream that i can't remember now. I do have quite significant dreams, but had much more when going through my 'awakening' than i do now.

Recently i was wondering to myself what my element was, and woke up at 12:34 (had not long went to sleep) and 3:23 then had a dream letting me know my element was water.

I just looked at the clock on my laptop and it says 13:13

Oddly enough or not make of it what you will I am in UK too

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

You should scan or take a photo of what you drew and post it here. It would be interesting to see

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'm debating whether or not to flag this thread...cause currently it has 11 flags. Man.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I see 626 everywhere, i mean everywhere, phone, reciepts, computer, social security card, liscense plates. everywhere. But I'm a christian, thoughts?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

^my thread on it.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Have it saved on my computer, and will do so when I can figure out how. Used to have the original but now only have the scan but will post or send to you too look at.

SaneThinking

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Yes, I have certain repeats of numbers that come and go, not just 11 11, or 2 01, or 211 or 311 or 411 or 1001 or 333 or 222, which are the kinds of things that happen.

BUT, how should I say this, I Love Unconditionally ALL INTELLECTS, and I also know that even if the cycle or door for help, is not on every level at the same time, (something I refuse to code and indeed see a wonderous freeing of all souls in the universe on all levels and they are healed and share all their lessons and everyone progresses enormously in wisdom and there is no one, left behind in any shadow realm or hellzone and this and this alone do I see or code or believe and KNOW IS TRUE). There is NO SUCH THING AS PERMANENT HELL. ALL MAKE IT OUT. "Be back in a second" we tell our loved ones as we step into the dreamschool. And WE DO come back in a sec, though time is artificial in the dreamschool and if we took the long painful, harm others, and regress for ages way, back home, it may seem like a kazillion years.

NO SOUL IS LOST.

LOVE NEVER GIVES UP ON ANYONE.

Any God that does, is NOT GOD.

I remember Family.

I don't let people lie and contort Love Above into the smiting things in the old testament because that IS NOT GOD. The Energies of the Highest Love, Goodness, Peace, Service To Others, Joy and Equality alone is God. And LOVE always Heals all.

The biggest baddest guy in existence is coming home. So don't delay because everyone is waiting on this and happiness only exists in Sanity and what is real, and all that is shadow is insane, unreal and distortion.

So there is my big disclaimer for everything.

THat being said, I trust none of them. I Love all of them Their numbers are strange. I don't know what they mean. I renounce and denounce all codes, all traps, all things that ever contradict LOVE.. ANd I don't mean the codes in the words, but code free meanings of my heart.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I started seeing multiples of numbers about a year ago and what I learned from my experience, is thats its a deception from darkness but you think its good at first.

It started for me by seeing things I believed God was sending me, first it was a bird, then I began looking for more signs from God to give me comfort.

I became addicted to facebook, and used things I would see on facebook to do a type of fortune telling where things would actually come true, thinking it was from God, directing me or giving me comfort. I would also use things seen or heard when out and about as well.

I became very disillusioned by it but it was very gradule, I didn't notice the changes it was creating in me. I became addicted to alcohol for about a year which I have never had an addiction to alcohol in my life, and then a bad relationship I thought was okay because I saw the 11:11 thing.

I became very sick and at my very worst, spiritual forces of a dark nature began tormenting me. My mind at that point was already conditioned to recieve things in by the obsession to look for signs everywhere.

When the attacks first started I thought it was God punishing me until I was mislead into some dark situations and realized God wouldn't be doing that. But I praise God that He brought it to my attention, I had been decieved for several years at that point but didn't see the numbers until the last year..

But even though I am aware of what is going on, I still see the 11:11, 1:01, 11:01, 3:33, 2:22, 4:44 and the attacks are still happening. I see the number pretty much anywhere numbers are displayed. I will just look up at the exact moment they are displayed. Some people will say its just coincidence but I asure you, "it is not". Don't be around people who try to make you feel crazy.

I am learning about spiritual warfare but I believe I need help with deliverence of some kind. This is a very serious matter, if you are seeing these numbers, don't ignore it.

From seeing dark things of a spiritual matter, my belief in God has become stronger. Jesus is the only thing that scares them from what I have learned so turn to Jesus because without Jesus it could get much worse. Jesus is just as real as the spiritual forces giving you trouble. But it has to be the Jesus of Abraham, Isac, and Jacob, the Christian Jesus. If someone is to believe in Jesus they must forget all the lies the enemy told them about who Jesus is and ask God to help them believe in Him.

Turning to Jesus has brought peace beyond understanding in this very dark time. I can literally have attacks going on right and left and I will think of His name and it will make me smile or gospal lyrics will just enter my mind and lift me right up. And today a Mac makup artist prayed for me after doing my makeup right in front of everyone. She had complete confidence in God to take care of her no matter the consequences of praying for a customer at work.

What has helped so far with the spiritual attacks... Repenting of sin, relying fully on God to help turn from sin, water fasting, juice fasting, prayer, stoping all addictions, coffee, smoking, drinking ect. Not putting even one thing in my body that is not 100% whole food. Staying mostly to organic fruits and vegies for a time, then add raw milk, honey and salmon. Can find raw milk sometimes on craigslist. Vitamins... I take megafood brand multi-vitamin, megafood brand b-complex, vitamin d, black cohosh, Moringa, kelp, spirolina, And drink 40-80 drops of ConcenTrace mineral drops in one gallon of filtered water per day.

Learning everything I can about spiritual warfare, none of the hocus pocus stuff, just bible based teaching on the matter. Putting my full trust that God can deliver me from it, and remembering he helped me see what was going on after years of being decieved so I dont believe He will just leave me like this. Knowing He will work in His timing so I am able to be patient. Asking God to attack the enemy at the time an attack comes. Knowing that the enemy is just like a bully, he just wants me fearful and confused so I must resist fearing him, ignore & reject his attack and ask God to handle it.

In my experience with demons, they usually use the same thing everyday to bug you until you catch on and stop being scared by it, then they will switch to something else. The most annoying attack is when people come around you that cause you trouble or you are simply uncomfortable around. That can you bring you right back to square one so be very careful who you choose to be around. Some social situation may be a trap by the enemy to make things worse for you. One thing new the enemy has been doing lately is I'll be walking by someone in the mall or something and a complete stranger will turn their head to me and say something to me as they're walking by. The enemy works through people to do unusual things.

If I didn't understand it was just the enemy bugging me I would probably go insane. I just take it day by day, and try to focus on the things he has already delivered me from. God's speed, God loves you, and prayers to anyone reading this.
edit on 6-9-2017 by Sheronn because: Rewording

edit on 6-9-2017 by Sheronn because: Separating tex into paragraphs

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheronn

Paragraphs are your friend.

Reviving years old threads with a post with no paragraphs, not so much.

But welcome to ATS. May your experience be enjoyable and filled with paragraphs.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thank you Phage

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Oh well, since I experience this phenomenon a lot, I'll put my 5 cents worth into it.
For me, the 11:11 are like markers, similar to the ones on the side of the road.
They tell you that you're on track, and in life, the same.

The whole Universe is a binary system, and I believe we are becoming more in tune with it instead of being "out of sync"
as we have been.
There's no need to entertain any boogie monsters, demons or anything else that only has a grip on you when you're dead.
Lets worry about those critters in the next realm, we have enough real monsters in this reality to deal with, a trip to your local bank guarantees that.

Enjoy the ride, it was never meant to be taken so serious

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot

Maybe.

I have changed my stance since this thread was created using reverse logic.

The enemies of mankind do not want humans to exit the miserable world they have orchestrated via wars.

These numbers give hope and it gets more interesting when they occur in dreams as well in the form of geometry.
edit on 6-9-2017 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Rapha,

I was preparing to post a thread yesterday which included some thoughts on the 11:11 phenomenon, but my husband arrived home from work and I became distracted.

I have experienced the 11:11 phenomenon for most of my life. I always saw it as being positive - a prompting that my abilities for manifestation were high - but now, I'm not so sure.

As for dreams. I usually don't remember them so I can't answer that question. I'll be curious to see what others have to say.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: timidgal
I have experienced the 11:11 phenomenon for most of my life. I always saw it as being positive - a prompting that my abilities for manifestation were high - but now, I'm not so sure.

As for dreams. I usually don't remember them so I can't answer that question. I'll be curious to see what others have to say.

You can get the same codes from pictures as well. Take the 33-6 code that relates to 'The number 33, in the context of repeating numbers, represents generosity'.
This 33-6 can be seen in the following picture

Just stay optimistic. Something should be happening before the end of this year where spiritual talents will manifest and help humanity.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: Village Idiot

Maybe.

I have changed my stance since this thread was created using reverse logic.

The enemies of mankind do not want humans to exit the miserable world they have orchestrated via wars.

These numbers give hope and it gets more interesting when they occur in dreams as well in the form of geometry.

Could you elaborate a little more about how you've changed your stance since then? I remember reading this thread long ago, and I am happy to see it revived. But I am very interested to know more about how your thoughts have changed over the last five years. I really thought you were on to something back then. Have you actually reversed your view on this subject?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer
Could you elaborate a little more about how you've changed your stance since then? I remember reading this thread long ago, and I am happy to see it revived. But I am very interested to know more about how your thoughts have changed over the last five years. I really thought you were on to something back then. Have you actually reversed your view on this subject?

Partially reversed as in looking at it all in a different way.

1) I asked a repented fallen watcher named Shemyhaza about this 11:11 Wakeup call. He replied stating that, possible negative entity possession but possibly only communication. all that is sure is that you receive information from a knowledge base beyond your own. what is probable is a temptation to seek the secrets. be wary of the worthless mystery.

Recently, the website that he was on along with the seraph Anael, has been so quiet for over a year. With all hell breaking lose and Biblical events unfolding before our eyes 24/7, it would seem logical to assume that a repented fallen watcher would have 100% God Protection. However, the silence says the opposite. The silence might mean that they have all been terminated by Gods' real angels.

The numbers are linked to UFO flight so these codes might very well allow people to fly simply by thought. I think a magical event will happen before October where peoples creative talents will allow them to do amazing things. However, rumours of wars, hurricanes, EMP attacks etc is lowering peoples optimism hence they might miss this event due to their depressing thoughts.

I see the codes still and only acknowledge the neutral codes as valid info. Example, before an event occurs, there is always a 888. 999's are seen whilst the event / life change is happening. 555 closes the event.

On top of this, I trust the numbers. Its the Vatican, who says that this new-age stuff is evil, that I do not trust. This new age belief system hurts their coffers.

I have seen these codes in geometrical form in dreams in the company of Kronus who wants me to learn how it all works. The codes can even be given to you in material form. Example: 22-4 where a guy hands you a match flap with 2 pairs of matches attached to the cardboard flap. The flap is square so Match pair + match pair + square = 22:4

I still see the codes today and as a Christian, if demons wanted me dead, hell I would not even be writing this now. So it seems Jesus wants this talent to grow. I guess the next couple of months will be interesting.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I haven't read the entire thread yet but it's a damn interesting topic. I usually see 11:10 the moment before doom perhaps.
Will post again asap.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

So you've basically reversed course on your view of new age stuff? I noticed a definite anti-new age bent to your earlier posts but here you seem to say you have decided that it is good.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer
So you've basically reversed course on your view of new age stuff? I noticed a definite anti-new age bent to your earlier posts but here you seem to say you have decided that it is good.

Yes. I would not say its good. It could still be a trap. However, its not evil as it forms a third of what is needed to be able to levitate.
The other 2 items is vibration frequency and sacred geometry. All 3 parts have been made public. However, no one has shown how all 3 can be merged together.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
I haven't read the entire thread yet but it's a damn interesting topic. I usually see 11:10 the moment before doom perhaps.

11:11 is a message stating that your thoughts are being monitored in the spiritual realm.

Hence, 'moment before doom', shows that spirits are watching how you react when doom occurs. They want to see if you cower away in fear or stand strong and face the doom event.

Those who run are left alone. Those who stand strong will probably become leaders when the massive event occurs and the vast majority of people are in a state of panic.

The spirit world is looking for potential spiritual leaders that are on this planet. This planet is about to say goodbye to the industrial side and hello to a new spiritual way of life. The elite cannot handle this which is why they want to nuke the planet.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I prefer the idea that I'm seeing it before the event takes place at all. We are in control of ourselves if we are aware of them, being aware of us being aware.

I liked your idea on the other thread more where you mentioned being awake and creating your own conclusions via manifestation, and entering 5D.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join