It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New-age '11:11 Wake up call' event is very, very bad

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2
ANy insight into 333? I have been seeing that for months! wake up at 3;33 am, see it on addresses, see it on tags, see it on tv, everywhere. SO much so I thought I should play 333 in a lottery or something.

According to a new-ager Doreen Virtue this is what 333 relates to:
"The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin and Yogananda. The 333 sign shows that the Ascended Masters agree with your thoughts and feelings, whether negative or positive. A decision number. Either one of the following can happen: 666 = material world or 999 = spiritual world."

There are loads of other codes which Doreen used to show on her website. Thankfully I did a copy and paste many years ago and still have the data.

I will try to find the time and stick it all into a table on my temp website showing how the new agers have made a bad combination of YHWH's numbers into a good number.
Example 23
New age: 2323 - These signs indicate your Spirit Guides agreement and support with your train of thought, plans or intended actions. This sign is most often seen after you have established a relationship with your Spirit Guides and are open to their guidance via number sequences.
YHWH's code: 23 = 10 + 13 or Complete (10) + Rebellion (13). Hence a person turns away from YHWH and follows a negative entity or fallen angel.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Thank you Rapha!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
I understand similar articles concerning the 11:11 Wake-up Call have been made on ATS in the past. However they are all good and rosy. What they don't mention is that there is a bad side to this Wake-up Call as well.

I see it a lot. I usually see 11:11 which is huge in Dr. Boylan's Cult. I've always known it was evil trying to reach me, because if this is a Light Worker thing than why am I seeing it too. I'm working to summon an army of demons and why would supposed beings of light want to contact their worst enemy is anyone's guess.

I see the numbers on my cell phone clock and transit station clocks, and just about anywhere where numbers are displayed. This proves without a doubt that whatever is sending these signs is malevolent and has harmful intents.

Dr. Boylan seems to have a direct link to this malevolent being since his cult is trying hard to build a psyonic army of brainwashed kids.

www.drboylan.com...

Dr. Boylan is one of the first sources and the person I first hard about 11:11 signs. I'm sure it started with him and the malevolent beings that are using him to build a force to back it on our plane.

www.drboylan.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Around the age of 15 or 16, I experienced the 11-11 phenomenon for some time. This was about 25 years ago--long before I ever had a computer or even personally knew what this thing called the Internet is. I would wake up at night and the time would be, or just about to turn to 11:11. The number haunted me for a while; it was prominent enough that I could tell there was more to it than just coincidence or an overactive imagination. After a period of time, it stopped. It wasn't until years later when I chanced to search about it online that I discovered many others have had the same experience.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I was thinking that perhaps a hacker could program the time on your computer to flash or blink at 11:11 - at such a high speed that you don't register it consciously, but your brain registers it and draws your attention to the computer clock (or cell phone I guess) at 11:11 - creating this 'phenomena"...

I have been seeing 11:11's for ages, but this stopped last week - went to 11:12, then 11:17 a few days later....

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Well,i personaly dont have time to sit and watch a clock,but for months now,almost every time i look at the time on my cell or the microwave,its somehour:11,22 or 44.About 85% of the time,at least.Or 22:44,23:11,07:11,etc.Many,many times i will look and see its 17:11,then next time i happen to look its 18:11,then i get realy busy,and next time i look its 21:11 for instance.And the strange thing is,if i happened to look at 15:22 or 44,it follows THAT pattern.I dont believe its demonic in nature at all,in fact,i cannot derive any meaning from it whatsoever.Nothing noticable occurs from my seeing it and maybe its for the best, same old,same old is highly underrated.If one bears in mind that huge cataclysmic events usualy are accompanied by horrific death tolls and much suffering,be they natural or manmade.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
this is very disconcerting for the past few days i have woken up at exactly 23:23 and then 06:06 the following morning. not quite sure what to make of it tho i dont want to start obsessing about the number 23 i saw that movie it did not end well lolz

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ph03n1x
this is very disconcerting for the past few days i have woken up at exactly 23:23 and then 06:06 the following morning. not quite sure what to make of it tho i dont want to start obsessing about the number 23 i saw that movie it did not end well lolz

Just simply ignore the codes.

They might eventually stop.

"0's and 6's#Bad#These signs indicate that your current thinking is out of balance with your Astrological Influences."
"2323, 2332, 3232, 3223#Good#These signs indicate your Spirit Guides agreement and support with your train of thought, plans or intended actions. This sign is most often seen after you have established a relationship with your Spirit Guides and are open to their guidance via number sequences."

If you were stressed after seeing the 23's then this explains why the nephil spirits are angry that you have taken 23 badly. They want the code 23 to be taken in a good sense.

A new ager once told me that everytime a code is seen, its like a demon delivering a code through your letter box.

Simply class the code as trash. The numbers will eventually stop.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
If you're expecting to see code, sacred numbers, whatever you want to call them, you will see them. It's just selective vision. You will unconsciously watch a clock till, Gasp ! There They ARE.

Nope. I see 11:11 at least 5 times a week, and it's always when I least expect it. I can go hours without looking at a clock, and when I do it will be 11:11. I don't just see it on clocks either. People wouldn't be making such a big deal about it if they were sitting around looking for it on purpose.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Why is it that everytime I read one of these threads somebody is always insinuating that the whole UFO etc are just attempts by demons/Satan/fallen angels to bring us away from Christianity. How much more blind faith can you people put out. Esau had nothing to do with Christianity.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SonofLeod

I've noticed the exact same thing. I suppose it's fear of the unknown?

Could you imagine if UFO's ever did land and extraterrestrials made their presence known? The amount of Christians trying to kill them would be astonishing lol.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hi,

As this 11:11 wake-up call event is a world event, I thought I'd see if patterns exists that can be viewed geographically.

For example. If a major change was about to occur in a specific area of the world then its possible that many people might start seeing 888 that reside in that area.

The site is
1111live.netii.net...

The site is still under construction and has a lot of work to do on it.

edit on 27-8-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hello Everyone,

I'd just like to add my 2 cents if I may.

I've been seeing 11:11, 1:11, 4:44, and 5:55 since 2001, so 11 years (no pun intended). I see one of these number combinations at least once or twice a day, and I never felt scared or worried. First I was puzzled about it, but as the years past I learned to live with it, and it doesn't bother me anymore. Now I just simply acknowledge it.

To me it just appears to be a chance for you to "reboot" or to ask for something you need. (e.g. "Please help me get out of this flue", or " Please let me get out of this terrible traffic safely",etc.)

I'm pretty intuitive and very sensitive to the spirit world, and have never felt this occurrence to be of malevolent nature, that's all. Alas, there is no way for me to prove it, so just take this for what it is, just my own opinion.

I did enjoy reading this though, I will stay open-minded. Thanks for your post OP.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I see 34 on the clock several times a day. First it was 12:34, and now it has spread to all the hours. This has been going on for a whole year.
It usually happens when I have a strong thought about my spirit partner, whether or not he's real.
I think it's interesting, but I'm not sure there's a particular meaning to it. It's just one of those hidden quirks of the universe, I guess.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
So if 11, 11, 11 and all that is supposedly so awful and terrible explain how Armistice Day could possibly have occurred on the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month in 1918 please.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
So if 11, 11, 11 and all that is supposedly so awful and terrible explain how Armistice Day could possibly have occurred on the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month in 1918 please.

The elite did this to prove to YHWH that they are in control of this world and how they can rig every event to conform to their rules of numerology.

I believe there are 18x11's that occured on Sept 11 2001. Here the elite simply wanted to prove again that they are in control and happily sending this world into a NWO.

According to rumours 11 Nov 1918 was the beginning of the Aquarius age or New Age.
The 11:11 Wakeup- Call verifies this new age in a spiritual manner.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

The elite did this to prove to YHWH that they are in control of this world and how they can rig every event to conform to their rules of numerology.

I believe there are 18x11's that occured on Sept 11 2001. Here the elite simply wanted to prove again that they are in control and happily sending this world into a NWO.

According to rumours 11 Nov 1918 was the beginning of the Aquarius age or New Age.
The 11:11 Wakeup- Call verifies this new age in a spiritual manner.

So in other words your response is more made up make believe swill.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

So in other words your response is more made up make believe swill.

www.cuttingedge.org...

here are the first 6 out of 18 11's facts....

1. The first 11 is formed by the day on which this tragedy occurred, September 11.

2. The second 11 is formed by adding the 9th month, September, and the date, [1 plus 1], forming another 11.

3. The third 11 is formed by the airplane number that first crashed into the World Trade Tower. That plane was American Airlines Flight #11.

4. The fourth 11 is formed by the airplane number that crashed into the Pentagon. That plane was United Airlines Flight #77 [11 x 7].

5. The fifth 11 is formed by the North Twin Tower of the World Trade Center was 110 stories tall [11 x 10]

6. The sixth 11 is formed by South Twin Tower, the World Trade Center was 110 stories tall [11 x 10]

Exactly the response I expected from a spiritually dead zombie troll.

If you cannot comprehend what is really happening in this spiritual battlegound today, don't bother trying to learn.

Have a six-pack, watch some sport or celeb gossip and everything will be just fine tomorrow. Honest.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
11:11 became a constant in my life at one point, almost scary how often it was showing in random places. Work, random, mail the obvious clocks and television.

What made it scary is as the frequency of it increased strange dreams became the norm, one such dream was so vivid, almost an outer body experiance, left a great impression on me.

The next day I could not shake the dream, it was with me at work, when I got home, really bugged me.

For a few days this dream stay very present in my mind, almost beckoning me to do something about it, that evening I got home from work and grabbed a piece of paper and started drawing, wasen't really sure what it was I was drawing but in the end I had an image. My roommates at the time said I was in some sort of weird, unexplainable daze. Just drew didn't say much and then finished and it was like a weight of my shoulders.

The object I drew was unlike anything I have been around or seem, to me it looks like some sort of power generation station. I sent it off to universities as well as well schooled friends.

It was right around the time I joined this website and close friends, told me they feel it was brought on by all the things I read and take in from this site. Although a possibility I lean more towards the fact I had been bothered for months by what I called the 11:11 problem after I had completed the drawing the 11:11 problem faded for me although I still catch a sight of it here and now not real prevelant.

None the less thats my experience with it although unsettling I didn't feel like I should be terribly worried, but what do I know.

SaneThinking

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
I see 11:11 a lot. Now i also wake up at odd times, 3:33am, 4:44am, 5:55am. And recently 3:23, 4:34, 5:45, 3:22, 4:33, 5:44 too. Usually i'll wake up multiple times a night and see one or multiple significant numbers each time.

I swear one night i woke up at 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and 5:55 in one night, accompanied by a strange dream that i can't remember now. I do have quite significant dreams, but had much more when going through my 'awakening' than i do now.

Recently i was wondering to myself what my element was, and woke up at 12:34 (had not long went to sleep) and 3:23 then had a dream letting me know my element was water.

I just looked at the clock on my laptop and it says 13:13

WOAH WHEN I READ THAT POST I THOUGHT IT MIGHT AS WELL HAVE BEEN MY OWN!!
The exact thing happen to me I was talking about it on Facebook with a person i talk to i met in EK's page and it happen to him also..
Anyway yes I woke up through the night on the crazy times like that exactly an hour after each other.. So weird... I also see 11:11 everywhere and I've found trouble from people who have 120 in their fone numbers and also triple six in solicitors phone numbers hmmmmmm...

I get synchs very often too....craziest one recently was I had been reading about the Beatles Paul is replaced thing in Internet.. I went in kitchen n there was a massive black Beetle on floor ... Never seen beetle like that on my floor b4 and never since .. I get synchs for all sorts of stuff tho often

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join