It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It may not Be a war but a conflict with Iran very imminent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Today, from 9AM to about 1PMEST now I have seen 8 different stories on the news depicting Iran as the enemy! If I remember right, this is what happened before we invaded Afghanistan, The media portrayed them as the enemy. If this increases we will most likely invade.

www.globalfirepower.com...

Also a question, if this is the start of a war, who will be on our side?
edit on 8-1-2012 by Seanwalsh because: (no reason given)

Lol sorry I am tired. now can we get back to Iran? Haha

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I dont know that word intament.
Please define so I can know what your thread is saying.
Thanks.
Not trying to be a hard nose here. Usually I can figure out what word is intended but not this time.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
I dont know that word intament.
Please define so I can know what your thread is saying.
Thanks.
Not trying to be a hard nose here. Usually I can figure out what word is intended but not this time.

How about "imminent"?

Yep...that makes sense!
edit on 8-1-2012 by jerryznv because: ...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Seanwalsh

edit on 8-1-2012 by jahn369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Think the word should be imminent , no problem , all posts regarding Iran are welcome big or small.

HA HA I was too slow on the reply , sorry folks .
edit on 8-1-2012 by Droidinvoid because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2012 by Droidinvoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

the word he's looking for is imminent

2nd

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Always gotta have an evil boogieman of the world to allow whatever the next chess move is...

Just like religion. As long as you have a boogieman of the world, people will be in fear and follow or allow any type of nonsense or BS you can fling at them.

A page out of religion. Boogieman make for great manipulations of the MINDLESS masses.

edit on 8-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
And also as to why you don't see us threatening N. Korea because they haven't any Liquid Gold....and I don't mean furniture polish !

The Banksters lend us money to build up our military to take stuff in the form of Natural Resources from those who are smaller than us in military might....

We take their oil and guess who controls the Oil Markets and the only OIL Exchange in London .....that all OIL must be traded on ???

The Banksters !

THis has little to do with the Iranians having Nukes or the ability to build them....but more about the Oil and Gas natural resources....as well as the Reserve Currency in which they are traded called the USD....

One hand washes the other....and how to use your military to help dig yourself out of a depression ....

Peace

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I think he meant the US military is about to "intimately" get to know the Iranians!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
I think he meant the US military is about to "intimately" get to know the Iranians!!!
A new Abu Graihb on the horizon?

I know, that was bad... But technically on topic.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
LOL!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Death is so funny isn't it. Everything's fine when we impose that death should be laughed at.
You are part of the problem.

Turn the tables from your western propaganda war-drums for one second. You will find the most likely scenario is that Russia, China, and Iran will be "intimately" getting to know the US military.

Even still i do not find that funny.

How can you make jokes about innocent people dying, war, death, destruction? It's just truely sick and shows that some people do in fact become brain-boxed by the media. Wake up.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind

Death is so funny isn't it. Everything's fine when we impose that death should be laughed at.
You are part of the problem.

Turn the tables from your western propaganda war-drums for one second. You will find the most likely scenario is that Russia, China, and Iran will be "intimately" getting to know the US military.

Even still i do not find that funny.

How can you make jokes about innocent people dying, war, death, destruction? It's just truely sick and shows that some people do in fact become brain-boxed by the media. Wake up.
No better way to be sure that death has you in it's grip while you are alive, if you can't laugh at it.

We all must cross that threshold in the end... the end of our lives.

Atheists should have no problem with that sort of humor. Agnostics are in their right if they don't know how to handle it. Theists can have all the problems they want with it, but I don't think that they should impose their religious feelings on others.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Your right it won't be long before the west lands on Iranian soil, but we need to look at the big picture. What sort of strains will that put on the west - east relationships? Will China/Russia back or indirectly back Iran like the US did in Afghanistan against the Russians?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Seanwalsh

I don't think it will be a ground invasion...just a lot of expensive cruise missiles...But I'm certain the conflict in Iran will have gas prices spiking...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

And also as to why you don't see us threatening N. Korea because they haven't any Liquid Gold....and I don't mean furniture polish !

The Banksters lend us money to build up our military to take stuff in the form of Natural Resources from those who are smaller than us in military might....

We take their oil and guess who controls the Oil Markets and the only OIL Exchange in London .....that all OIL must be traded on ???

The Banksters !

THis has little to do with the Iranians having Nukes or the ability to build them....but more about the Oil and Gas natural resources....as well as the Reserve Currency in which they are traded called the USD....

One hand washes the other....and how to use your military to help dig yourself out of a depression ....

Peace

Well we watch North Korea but they are such a backwards country that they are hardly a threat.
On the oil issue, we do not TAKE the oil. We buy the oil. Without us and europe importing their oil the middle east is just one big cat box without any other resources. If we find an alternative to oil they dry up and blow away. They need us to buy or they have NOTHING BUT SAND.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seanwalsh

Also a question, if this is the start of a war, who will be on our side?

Which is "your" side?

new topics

top topics

join