It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blair Inc's 'baffling' increase in earnings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Blair Inc's 'baffling' increase in earnings

www.guardian.co.uk

"Records recently filed at Companies House show Tony Blair Inc is going from strength to strength. They reveal that income channelled through a complex network of firms and partnerships controlled by Blair rose more than 40% last year to more than £12m. Of this, almost £10m was paid for "management services". The money was transferred via a network of firms and financial vehicles."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

"In his role as the Quartet's representative to the Middle East he helped persuade Israel to open up radio frequencies so a telecoms company, Wataniya Mobile, could operate in the West Bank. He also championed the development of a gas field off the coast of Gaza, operated by British Gas.

Both Wataniya Mobile and British Gas are major clients of JP Morgan, the US investment bank that pays Blair £2m a year for his role as a senior adviser. Blair said he had been unaware that both companies were clients of the bank and his spokesman stressed the deals were vital in bringing prosperity to the region."

Does anyone else find this extremely disturbing? The evidence is beginning to surface that the 'New Labour' government, and in particular Tony Blair, were put in place by the JP Morgan banking interest network.

For those of you that haven't been following this, the evidence has been mounting for some time to suggest that the recent elections here in the UK have been 'bought' and stage managed by the banking cartels. For JP Morgan to so brazenly continue to use one of their prime assets indicates confidence in his ability to manipulate the world stage.

The article suggests that the current middle-eastern instability is being fomented by the relevant banking cartels and fine-tuned by the Blair 'machine' in his role as the 'Middle-East Envoy'.

I hate using platitudes, but in this case it seems appropriate - "Follow the money!"

What say you ATS?

The Revenant.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 8-1-2012 by The Revenant because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2012 by The Revenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Anyone who (Rightly) believes in the New World Order, pretty much already knew this has been the case,

I mean, Old Blair didn't exactly go against the grain did he?

England was just an extension of the USA pre-emptive strike force, then and now.

Or should I say the MorChilds Industrialised Global Oil Bayliff's

Ron Paul is the only way we will ever see change,

We are so far down the path to ruin, its scary.

Who else would dare (Inspire) challenge the Global banksters at this point?

He is a great Humanitarian guard, but this is the only shot

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Rewards, for years of faithful service - not to the British people, but the banking sector.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Rewards, for years of faithful service - not to the British people, but the banking sector.

How true!

Investment banks like JP Morgan & Goldman Sachs needed The City of London's lax banking regulations to continue in order for many of their scams and ponzi schemes to be transacted. Necessary for their executives to earn their billions in bonuses. Wall Street all have offices in London, through which they transact business which wouldn't be allowable under SEC rules. London provides a huge loophole which investment giants are keeping open at all costs.

It began with Blair.... continued with Brown and their light touch banking regulation by the UK's expensive Canary Wharf disaster - the despised FSA and continues under the coalition depsite the saber rattling. Hence why David Cameron had no choice but to refuse to join with the rest of Europe in applying a new EU treaty, whereby the ECB would have more power over centres of finance like the City.

These accounts are testimony that these mega financial institutes simply dangle these golden handshake rewards to regulators and legislators alike in order to make sure their interests remain undaunted.

edit on 8-1-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JB1234
These accounts are testimony that these mega financial institutes simply dangle these golden handshake rewards to regulators and legislators alike in order to make sure their interests remain undaunted.

Do you not think that this perhaps goes deeper than this? I personally believe that Blair and his cronies may have been 'plants', groomed to take over an organisation like the Labour Party, to advance a neo-liberal banker agenda...

I think that bribing legislators and politicians doesn't go far enough...

Rev.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
is there any other person in london who is having police guarding his house ?

i have seen them with my own eyes

go figure

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Revenant

Originally posted by JB1234

Do you not think that this perhaps goes deeper than this? I personally believe that Blair and his cronies may have been 'plants', groomed to take over an organisation like the Labour Party, to advance a neo-liberal banker agenda...

I think that bribing legislators and politicians doesn't go far enough...

Rev.

I'm sure it goes far deeper too....the slime trail of a global elitist scheme that is manipulating and controlling the world's political, religious and commercial system.... was just saying these accounts are proof of the golden lifetime handshakes that their "puppets" receive for services to the cause.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

Former PM's get protection from the Diplomatic Protection Group in the UK, just like former US presidents get it from the Secret Service in the USA.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

thanx for the info i didnt know that , and that is what ATS is all about

top topics

join