The Truth of the Cross

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Before I will leave sometimes very soon I want to give you the truth.

I've seen many avatars and many believers here,many knights,and all related to the Christian Cross.They were it(the cross) but they don't know what it is.Many secret societies with this symbol,low level societies,high level in the past,and they don't have any clue what symbol they have.

The cross we were the birth,life and death.The way to heaven ,the way to hell.
She show you direction,aim,how much we live the place where you live,and where you can go,down or up.

The symbol of the Christianity.But they never knew what it really was.
The Egyptians first use this symbol,but God show them they were sinners.

source(thecrookedpath.net

Ancient Egyptian ankh

Before sacrifice of Christ on the cross, and uplifting from hell of the sinners that loop at the top of the Egyptian cross was symbolize the infinite return in hell, a path that souls have do daily after death.

The T shape cross,

source(conciliaranglican.wordpress.com

The same thing,no life after death,just only one way,to hell,in the ground.

And the truth,

The real meaning of the cross that I give you as gift from me.

The birth and death intersecting in the same point.

The life that is possible only here on earth and around the earth,with distinct way.Limited life as the segment of the cross is limited and circled only around earth.

Death and her direction up in heavens or down in hell.

You must know the truth and appreciate the real symbol that is the cross and her true infinite shape.

It's very important to tell you,because if I don't tell you you will never know,but maybe is to much.

edit on 8-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: t

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The reason Christian use the cross as a symbol of their faith is only because this was the method of execution used on Jesus.

It has nothing what-so-ever to do with the Egyptian symbol or the Hindu symbol that resemble the Christian Cross.

This was a common method of execution employed by the Romans during that era.

Had the Romans used hanging as the method, Christians would hold the noose as a symbol.

It is as simple as that nothing more , nothing less.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

The reason Christian use the cross as a symbol of their faith is only because this was the method of execution used on Jesus.
You must think and see,but that is very hard,a world long gone and never reveled,the truth could be too much sometimes,

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
From a Christian perspective:

Jesus on the cross is the false idol the Bible instructs us NOT to build.

From a yuga cycle perspective:

In the era of Pisces, the cross is the southern cross. At the winter solstice, the Sun stops its decent on the horizon for three days before rising. As Pisces transitions to Aquarius we have seen the cross replaced by the symbol of the fish.

From a human psychology perspective:

The cross was chosen as the symbol, by the Romans, as a way to control the minds of the masses. The fear of crucifixion prevented followers from actually becoming the change that Christ encouraged. To this day that shackle is worn without conscious realization of the control.

From a practical perspective:

The cross was the fixed position for a 360 degree circle to be fixed, allowing builders to find level points for solid foundations. It also allowed sailors to follow the stars and astronomers a method to track celestial movement.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

The cross was the fixed position
The cross is fixed in the ground to show everything stated in my opening post ,in the ground is the the dead ,up is the heaven and all around is life.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Forgive me if I wrong, but wasn't the "cross" the Jesus was "supposedly" crucified on, nothing but a tree with a horizontal board/beam attached to it?

My understnading was, it's not an actual cross.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

an actual cross.
twas a T shaped cross with only three elements symbolizing the birth death and hell.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

"supposedly"
You have to Google and try to read history and you will find some answers.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
At the time when Christianity came to Rome, the popular other new thing was Mithra and they used prominently the cross but it was used to illustrate the concept of the equinox and solstices which was caused by the variance between the celestial and the earth equatorial bands that created pathways for the gods where they crossed.

So the center of the cross would be the meeting place between god and man, so there was already this sort of concept in people's mind that this is what a cross meant so it did not seem such a foreign thing for the Romans to grasp when it was presented to them.
edit on 8-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Just as bread and wine have taken a new meaning since Jesus was on the earth, so has the Cross. We may have discussions about what the symbolism precisely means, but there are some generally accepted meanings.

Can we agree that the Cross symbolizes the worst imaginable death of those days and the massive suffering it caused? It serves as a reminder of sacrifice that was made. It unites believers on a fundamental truth of history.

Yes, there are other meanings that can be read into it, but not that Christians really believe in an Egyptian god, or that it was intended to point us to the stars. It might do that for some people, but you can see shapes looking at clouds or a fire, it's for the individual.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

So the center of the cross would be the meeting place between god and man,
You can say that,it's the point where the birth and death meet,we leave from one place and in the end we return in the same place.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Google won't help with unwritten history of 2000+ years ago buddy. We have the bible and a couple of Roman "historians" to go by and that is all.

From what I remember of my religious history, the tree with a beam/board being nailed across it is what I'd remembered as being accurate. Any stories of Jesus walking through the streets carrying a "cross" have little or no historical accuracy.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

TextAny stories of Jesus walking through the streets carrying a "cross" have little or no historical accuracy.
Something like this only t'was T shape cross.

source(www.fanpop.com...
photo

>

TextAnd he bearing his cross went forth into a place called the place of a skull, which is called in the Hebrew Golgotha:
source(bible.cc...

edit on 8-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: add

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'm well aware of what the bible says and what it DOESN"T say.

I guess you've never read anywhere that it was most likely a tree and with the board/beam??

Not even Arnold Schwarzenagger could have carried an actual cross that would have been big enough to crucify a man on, let alone a man that had been severely tortured beforehand.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Arnold Schwarzenagger
When someone is in pain and about to die he find tremendous force,to carry a cross that size,Jesus gave his life for humanity in order for us to resurrect in Heaven,before that everyone would go to Hell,it's very complicated.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I'm not sure that there is a definitive answer to this crucifixion question, but may I mention some things? About the shape:

The gibbet on which crucifixion was carried out could be of many shapes. Josephus describes multiple tortures and positions of crucifixion during the Siege of Jerusalem as Titus crucified the rebels; and Seneca the Younger recounts: "I see crosses there, not just of one kind but made in many different ways: some have their victims with head down to the ground; some impale their private parts; others stretch out their arms on the gibbet."

At times the gibbet was only one vertical stake, called in Latin crux simplex. This was the simplest available construction for torturing and killing the condemned. Frequently, however, there was a cross-piece attached either at the top to give the shape of a T (crux commissa) or just below the top, as in the form most familiar in Christian symbolism (crux immissa). Other forms were in the shape of the letters X and Y.

The New Testament writings about the crucifixion of Jesus do not speak specifically about the shape of that cross, but the early writings that do speak of its shape, from about the year 100 on, describe it as shaped like the letter T (the Greek letter tau) or as composed of an upright and a transverse beam, sometimes with a small ledge in the upright
I suspect the early Christians weren't much concerned with the shape of the Cross, I can understand that it wouldn't be among the first things written about.

I agree that carrying a whole cross would be very tough. Maybe not impossible, but I wouldn't like to try it.

In some cases, the condemned was forced to carry the crossbeam on his shoulders to the place of execution. A whole cross would weigh well over 300 pounds (135 kilograms), but the crossbeam would not be quite as burdensome, weighing around 75–125 pounds (35–60 kilograms). The Roman historian Tacitus records that the city of Rome had a specific place for carrying out executions, situated outside the Esquiline Gate, and had a specific area reserved for the execution of slaves by crucifixion. Upright posts would presumably be fixed permanently in that place, and the crossbeam, with the condemned person perhaps already nailed to it, would then be attached to the post.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
Not even Arnold Schwarzenagger could have carried an actual cross that would have been big enough to crucify a man on, let alone a man that had been severely tortured beforehand.

I could EASILY build a wooden cross big enough to crucify someone on and keep it under a couple hundred pounds....which I could then drape over my shoulders and carry. It may have been heavy, but very possible.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Thank you for the perspective. From where I stand, my Hebrew Lexicon reveals a bit of a secret with two crossed sticks. TAV is the 21st letter of the Hebrew Alphabet. To know the meaning from the root language, you need to seek the proto Hebrew in the phoenician language. Whatever meaning takes on form after this early rendering, we need to keep the root meaning in mind to see clearly.

Early Hebrew was contained in an Abra Bio Linguistic language derived from nature. Each letter has meaning from the pictograph representing it. This is comparable to ideograms we use today like men's and women's restroom signs. We can obviously see God's hand at work in this. I'll link some threads at the end.

The pictograph for TAV is two crossed sticks. LINK The meaning of the TAV is a mark, sign or signature. The name of the Lord in Hebrew is YHVH. This is Yud, Hey, Vav, Hey. Each of these contain meaning as well. Yud is the hand. Vav is the nail. Hey means behold a great work. In context, YHVH is read, "Behold the Hand, Behold the Nail." A name is also a signature of a person's character in Hebrew.

In Hebrew, the 22 letters are combined in pairs to form a union. This can be compared to a seed gaining union with the soil or egg. This then forms the branch of the tree from the root. If we take the Tav at it's first root, we get some words that offer a clue to the symbolism of the cross.

There are three words. Gift, Give and Hire

The message of Christ is simply seen. We are slaves to sin and death. Christ came to redeem us by the Jubilee laws. We can only be redeemed by a kinsman. Jesus had to come as a man to claim ownership from the master of sin and death. This is a gift. We are no longer slaves, but hired by Christ for good works. He is giving this freely if we believe in God and love our neighbor. As a security for the promise, we are marked by the Holy Spirit with his signature. The LORD of the Bible from Genesis 2-Revelation 22 is Jesus.

Linguistics of Word and World

Agra Bio Linguistics - Meaning of the 22 Letters of Early Hebrew

edit on 8-1-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This thread epitomizes a real problem within the Christian community.

Placing incorrect meanings, teach false theology.

Why is it so hard for some to just allow the Bible to speak for itself.

Our friend Freedom 12 has.

If one finds a Spiritual lesson from made up symbolism and it enhances their faith, all well and good, but that does not make it True, nor does it make it Dogma.

The problem that arises is that many who do imagine a hidden meaning, seeing symbolism where there is none, desire to have their beliefs confirmed by others through presenting the imagined hidden meaning as a Spiritual Fact.

Many that have a weak knowledge in the matters of the Master’s Teaching are diverted from the True Path by such men.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

I could EASILY build a wooden cross big enough to crucify someone on and keep it under a couple hundred pounds....which I could then drape over my shoulders and carry. It may have been heavy, but very possible.
I met the guy, years ago, here in Florida, who was this person who made a cross and carried it across America. I don't know how famous the guy is exactly but I realized exactly who he was when I saw him and did a U turn and got out and walked down the road to meet up with him to talk to him for a minute as he carried his cross down the road.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join