Obama White House Threw Secret 'Alice in Wonderland' Party

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Well, I'm glad someone is living it up in these hard times. The Obama's seem to just be having a grand old time since hitting the big house. It's a vacation several times a year, golf through the worst of the crisis and now campaign mode for the next year. Now we find he was having a ball, quite literally, with a fantasy dress up party.

It really doesn't matter who paid for this. It's about appearances and the President not throwing grand, lavish parties and events while the nation is suffering as bad or worse (in some ways) than it ever has through it's long history.

I recall Bush was busted by the media and public pretty hard when he was caught living it up just a bit too much while troops were in combat far away. Most of that was stopped in public or in over the top ways, too.

At least President's before this one cared something about Legacy and the long view of how they are thought of. The way this one doesn't seem to care at all disturbs me more than anything else.

edit on 8-1-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Brookfield native Doug Abram had a whirlwind weekend, hobnobbing with President Barack Obama and A-listers like actor Johnny Depp and filmmaker Tim Burton while performing with his band at the White House Halloween party on Saturday in Washington, D.C.
Abram and his band mates from the Black Bear Combo, who blend Eastern European/Balkan traditional sounds with jazz, provided the soundtrack while First Lady Michelle Obama, dressed as a feline, and the president (dressed as himself) handed out treats to some 2,000 kids at the event

rblandmark

Doesnt anybody actually bother to check the validity of rumours before spewing them all over ATS?
A quick google search before posting would have shown you there was no SECRET or cover up conspiracy here.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
White House Threw Secret Alice In Wonderland' Party

Pics or it didnt happen.

Oh yeah, I suppose it did.

Secret. Yeah, big secret.
edit on 8-1-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Another thought comes to mind when looking at how much fun the Obama's are having in the People's House, as those pics show. In 10-15 years, when some Secret Service agents feel comfortable about writing some wide ranging accounts of what these 4 years were like (as some always seem to), those are likely to be record sellers for the category. Perhaps all time record selling. I know I am sure dying to read the real and legitimate 'behind the scenes' books to come out following his term.I'll just bet truth will be far more over-the-top than what we can imagine.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I thought Chewbacca now LIVES in the White House.....isn't its husband president or something>?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Strange, it said there is an 'original Chewbacca'.

Does that mean the actor who played him, or just the original suit? Or both?
Hmmm.

Also their party sounds very suspicious.

Chewbacca is real.

Take that back...

I never get invited to these things.
edit on 8-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Still putting that bill together for me?

Lots of people are living it up in these hard times. I know many that are Republicans and Democrats. What Obama is actually costing is a concern. This stupid little party is one the most petty things I have ever seen anyone attempt to use for it though.
Do you have any idea what our money is spent on daily in the way of waste?
Just tell me your share of the bill for this party so I can enjoy some of your outrage, please?

I am looking for a little honesty around here. Anyone know where to find it?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This party has MK Ultra written all over it.

Alice in Wonderland is often used in programming. Especially Monarch Programming. The First Lady going dressed as a cat is symbolic of Beta, or kitten, Programming.

I had started a thread about this when I saw it on Drudge not realizing that threads had been done on this already. I allude to the MK Ultra within my thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm too tired at the moment to expand upon how this is related to MK Ultra, so I'll stop onto this thread tomorrow and add some details for those who are interested.

But, seriously, strange things are afoot. I mean, viles of blood from the punch bowl? I don't remember that being in Alice in Wonderland, do you?
edit on 8-1-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Source

Pretty much looks normal for flop ears Odumbo and the 1st Cow.

The comments are good for a laugh to start off.

The Pics are interesting.

MLK/Mind Control, Tavistock, etc concern me.

So find out all you can about Mr. O....and leave no stone unturned.

Soucre

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Obama's daughter dressed as the Morton Salt logo?

I wonder...did she come up with that costume on her own?
edit on 10-1-2012 by Muttley2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Well, as this has gone where it belongs (BTS), is it clear yet how the rabid right-wing smear nutcases (Steve Deucy, Rush Limbaugh, the New York Post, et al), ramped this NON-issue into just another ridiculous attempt to make a mountain out of a molehill??

And every rabid, unthinking "Obama hater" just laps it up, with all the fake outrage they can muster!!

The party, By The Way, was for the children of America's troops in the Armed Services......but, windbags like Rush Limbaugh don't bother to mention these inconvenient facts. The need to spout the same lies and spew the same crap, for their own private reasons.....and it isn't (in Limbaugh's case) about facts or real outrage....it's about his ratings, and his "dittoheads:.....and his own personal wealth an fortunes.

Here you go everyone, the true outrage was that evil double-agent Chewbacca:

Stephen Colbert is outraged that Chewbacca was at the hiding-in-plain-sight Alice in Wonderland-themed Halloween party at the White House

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join