It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The way things are reported...it is a wonder people are...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Watching FAUX news this morining...First, they trot out their political expert...he says, "Well EVERYBODY did well in the debate except Ron Paul..." Figures...

Then, the story comes up about the idiocy concerning the questions about states role barring contraception...Which, I actually agree...the states or government have ZERO PLACE in private lives...But FAUX NEWS was hammering home the point about HOW stupid these questions were, ESPECIALLY considering the fact we have a TANKED economy, wars all over the place, etc...

So, after RAGGING on ABC NEWS about the idiocy of the questions and poor journalism, what story does FAUX NEWS break into???? YEAH...Rick Santorum's sweater...

RICK SANTORUM'S SWEATER!?!? This is HUGE!!! That is why he is SURGING in the polls...

I am SO GLAD I am going to die soon...I will leave this SCREWED up place...

YOU ALL CAN HAVE IT!!!
edit on 1/8/2012 by jeichelberg because: Clarity

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg
Watching FAUX news this morining...First, they trot out their political expert...he says, "Well EVERYBODY did well in the debate except Ron Paul..." Figures...

Then, the story comes up about the idiocy concerning the questions about states role barring contraception...Which, I actually agree...the states or government have ZERO PLACE in private lives...But FAUX NEWS was hammering home the point about HOW stupid these questions were, ESPECIALLY considering the fact we have a TANKED economy, wars all over the place, etc...

So, after RAGGING on ABC NEWS about the idiocy of the questions and poor journalism, what story does FAUX NEWS break into???? YEAH...Rick Santorum's sweater...

RICK SANTORUM'S SWEATER!?!? This is HUGE!!! That is why he is SURGING in the polls...

I am SO GLAD I am going to die soon...I will leave this SCREWED up place...

YOU ALL CAN HAVE IT!!!
edit on 1/8/2012 by jeichelberg because: Clarity

If the American people fall for this #, and do not grab their last chance - by voting for Paul all the way to the Whitehouse - then I am sorry, but they will have no one else to blame for what is to come in the this truly screwed up world. The blood and despair that will follow will be on the hands of the American people.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Ron Paul win or lose change will come....u sicken me with that attitude..if ur gonna die die with honor and spread the message for Ron Paul to a whole different level..who cares if the gov comes after u ur gonna die anyways right

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Telling people they are going to be left with a HUGE mess if they do not make appropriate attempts at cleaning is honorable....or I am missing something...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg
reply to post by ElOmen

Telling people they are going to be left with a HUGE mess if they do not make appropriate attempts at cleaning is honorable....or I am missing something...

You don't tell people, you make the case for those who want to listen. As for the huge mess, there is one philosophically and economically already, dodgy science could be the bugger.

join