It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Heading Right Toward Earth!!!!!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Get better data. You get an F for not using good data

Actual number of M6 quakes for 2000-2012.
6.0 to 6.9 146, 121,127,140,141,140,142,178,168,144,149,185,1
edit on 8-1-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Well it already has from reading too much, everything is in there, it just won't come out. It's either from school, calculus, or ATS. I don't know pick one.

edit on 8-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Thanks for posting a hoax. Your plot is obvious a fake since there were more than 134 M6 quakes every year for the last 10 years.

Under the graph is the Link so you can check for your selfe. I didn't made this he he he and you need to understand the graph also

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

Thanks for posting a hoax. Your plot is obvious a fake since there were more than 134 M6 quakes every year for the last 10 years.

Under the graph is the Link so you can check for your selfe. I didn't made this he he he and you need to understand the graph also

So in year 2002 there where apr 38 EQ's mag 6 and in 2011 apr 150 EQ's mag 6

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I assume that this year. If not,than I have enough of conspiracies and prophecies and I will use my time to make myselfe a free energy device he he he

So if it were going to cause some sort of cataclysmic event THIS YEAR (within the next 350 days or so), wouldn't you agree that this thing should be pretty durn visible and near-as-hell by now?

Where are all the jpegs? Shouldn't we be able to see this s.o.b. already?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I do understand the graph. It is a fake. it is not based on actual data.

Actual data is available from the USGS. You can download it. There is a suggestion from the site that it came from USGS. Wrong. I have downloaded the data and checked it out.

Sorry, the graph you posted is a fake.

Here is what the USGS says:
earthquake.usgs.gov...

A partial explanation may lie in the fact that in the last twenty years, we have definitely had an increase in the number of earthquakes we have been able to locate each year. This is because of the tremendous increase in the number of seismograph stations in the world and the many improvements in global communications.

While the average number of large earthquakes per year is fairly constant, earthquakes occur in clusters. This is predicted by various statistical models, and does not imply that earthquakes that are distant in location, but close in time, are causally related. But when such clusters occur, especially when they are widely reported in the media, they are noticed.

The average number is fairly constant.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Anything you present as evidence will be ignored.

What evidence? A couple bible stories and a 15th century poem?

Show me ANYTHING that supports the existence of a planet on a super crazy orbit?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

That is a fake graph. In 2002 there were 127 M6 quakes, not 38 as is shown in the graph. That is a 3x error. As you have seen yourself the graph is a fake.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

I assume that this year. If not,than I have enough of conspiracies and prophecies and I will use my time to make myselfe a free energy device he he he

So if it were going to cause some sort of cataclysmic event THIS YEAR (within the next 350 days or so), wouldn't you agree that this thing should be pretty durn visible and near-as-hell by now?

Where are all the jpegs? Shouldn't we be able to see this s.o.b. already?

I believe no. Who would tell you ?? NASA ?? They are bussy covering things and not telling

And this thing I believe it's not a planet or a brown dwarf. I think it's some sort of dense cloud or something with a big gravity. We will see it when it will be too late. For now we can only speculate.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
What is well known is that no planet sized or larger celestial object can have a stable highly eccentric orbit.

When the object would pass the Sun there would be a transfer of momentum that would radically alter the orbit. This is only 1 of many reasons why Nibiru cannot exist. It is also the reason that Nemesis was shown to be impossible.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

That is a fake graph. In 2002 there were 127 M6 quakes, not 38 as is shown in the graph. That is a 3x error. As you have seen yourself the graph is a fake.

My god what did you do in school ? School is much more than lunch and breaks you know....

Here have a look :

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

What is well known is that no planet sized or larger celestial object can have a stable highly eccentric orbit.

Statements such as these, or this specific statement in itself, leads one to conclude that you have data and evidence to back up your claim. Go now. Run and get it. Bring it back and post it. I will ignore it as bad data, a hoax or simply fake.

Go ahead. Do it now.
edit on 1/8/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Post On Topic or NOT at all

Warnings are next

Semper

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

You are right. The graph shows 38, but that is very wrong. There were 127 M6 quakes in 2002.

Thanks for double checking to verify that the graph is a fake.
edit on 8-1-2012 by stereologist because: spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I have no idea why the site where you obtained the graph did not present correct information. What is clear is that earthquake activity has been fairly constant. I also pointed out that there are reasons historical data is hard to mesh with present data. There are simply more stations and more compute power to learn more about the Earth.

Out of curiosity which site did you use to get the volcano map?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You are right. The graph shows 38, but that is very wrong. There were 127 M6 quakes in 2002.

Thanks for double checking to very that the graph is a fake.

OK.I will no longer argue. Keep your head in sand and you will sleep well. End of debate. I am going to bed now. It's 5 AM here

Ciao

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join