Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

It's Heading Right Toward Earth!!!!!!!

page: 6
22
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater
 


What looks legit?




posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist
 


edu sites.



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It comes from the sun. This means that if someone takes a picture it's a lens flair and at night you can't see it because it comes from the sun


So how do you think all the billions eyes in the world would see it if it's just a lens flair at day and scope proof at night ??

Catchy thing right ?



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater
 


I'm at a loss to understand your short cryptic messages. Is this some sort of texting? I do not text.



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by LordDrakula
 


Are you implying that normal volcanic activity (and some things that are made up such as the German super volcano) is related to activity outside of the Earth?

Your map is old. It does not show the latest information.


The map is from 30 minutes ago....



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula
Is this all from a simple lens flare ??? Don't be so naive....


Is everything connected to Nibiru? There are no other possible explanations for these phenomena you cite?

Sorry, but this doomsday theory has been stewing for 30+ years and the effing this is STILL not here yet.

No, there is no Nibiru. Just a bunch of people who desperately want there to be for any number of reasons. What is yours?



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Lots of amateurs have solar scopes. I have easily projected an image of the Sun onto paper to observe partial eclipses and to observe the transit of Venus across the solar disc in 2004. I plan to do the same in June when the next transit of Venus occurs.

If the camera fails due to being overtax by the brightness of the Sun, then project an image onto paper and look for the object.

resources.yesican-science.ca...



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula
 


What site did you use. Your map of volcanoes does not match the SI report.



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist
 


I believe the educational sites, more then I do the government sites. I mean heck, NASA blanks important things out.



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
In 1987 it was determined that there is no missing planet sized mass in the solar system. Any planet sized mass must be at least 70AU away to avoid detection. Whole sky surveys show that a Mars sized or larger object must be at least 320AU away. If we use the size of the fictional Nibiru as given by Sitchin then it must be well over 2100AU away.



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater
 


I've been enjoying the ongoing banter between you and that other guy. I'd watch out. He's an expert on everything yet believes in nothing.




posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Star and flag. Just because.



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater
 



I believe the educational sites, more then I do the government sites. I mean heck, NASA blanks important things out.

And there is a difference between the educational sites and NASA? Who do you think funds the educational institutions.

PS NASA does not blank things out.



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are
 


This isn't banter.


I don't believe in anything either.

I just keep an open mind. MUHAHA



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Originally posted by LordDrakula
Is this all from a simple lens flare ??? Don't be so naive....


Is everything connected to Nibiru? There are no other possible explanations for these phenomena you cite?

Sorry, but this doomsday theory has been stewing for 30+ years and the effing this is STILL not here yet.

No, there is no Nibiru. Just a bunch of people who desperately want there to be for any number of reasons. What is yours?


I like my life like it is and I don't need a destruction but if you studdy history you will see that on some point always occures some global destruction every xxx years. I have no reason. I am just observing and learning what was and why and this is the most probable outcome. That is my opinion. What elese can cause such EQ's and extreme weather and volcanos in just 1 year ???



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!


RUN!!!






posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by LordDrakula
 


What site did you use. Your map of volcanoes does not match the SI report.


He he he only one is yellow and that is Global Incident Map



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
If there's a bright light source anywhere near the axis of the lense its "lens flare" or an artifact from thesensor "blooming"(saturating).lenses have many glass elements.everytime light passes from one medium to another it is bent ( "refraction")every time light goes from "air space"to glass lens to "airspace" between elements to glass there's chances of some of it bouncing around and creating reflections.

IF there was another stellar massbrown dwarf, ("blue dwarf"? never heard of that one).in our local solar system we are gonna' know it! Our orbit would change noticeably.( immediately) Orbital velocity would Speed up I surmise; something a million astronomers would pick up on as their 100 year old star charts become "in error".


Its gonna' be a loooong year if this"planet-X" crap starts up again...
Nibiru is not coming....
edit on 8-1-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)
edit on 8-1-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0




OMG, that is, like, so cute.


edit on 8-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
If there's a bright light source anywhere near the axis of the lense its "lens flare" or an artifact from thesensor "blooming"(saturating).lenses have many glass elements.everytime light passes from one medium to another it is bent ( "refraction")every time light goes from "air space"to glass lens to "airspace" between elements to glass there's chances of some of it bouncing around and creating reflections.

IF there was another stellar massbrown dwarf, ("blue dwarf"? never heard of that one).in our local solar system we are gonna' know it! Our orbit would change noticeably.( immediately) Orbital velocity would Speed up I surmise; something a million astronomers would pick up on as their 100 year old star charts become "in error".


Its gonna' be a loooong year if this"planet-X" crap starts up again...
Nibiru is not coming....
edit on 8-1-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)
edit on 8-1-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)


These 2 are then very similar lens flairs hah ??







new topics

top topics



 
22
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join