It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Heading Right Toward Earth!!!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
For some reason, I hear an old South Park episode in my head right now... does this mean we can shoot it?
Now that I got that out of the way, if there's something out there, we would be seeing and feeling the effects of it by now. The lesser objects in the solar system would be perturbed in their orbits around their respective planets as well as other instances of strangeness that just haven't come to fruition... as yet. If and when the crap hits the fan, we will then go into mass panic which will be far worse than the actual event.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

edit on 1/8/1212 by Hawkeyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well, it sounds - on the whole - most debunk the video however a few felt there possibly was a threat. So guess we're no further forward really.

I'm inclined to think we have nothing to worry about - but one of these days it is going to happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

If a (brown dwarf) is headed our way....I don't know. I am not a scientific person...and have very little knowledge in this area...the information you provided is interesting though.

I was told by a person in my building who claims to have what she calls (future visions)...says that an asteroid will be headed for earth this year...and that we will be warned ahead of time...and have time to prepare.

I don't myself really know if this is true or not. Has anyone else heard of this prediction and warning?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Watch from 4:48

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

There are so many predictions, it's hard to decide which if any we should listen to but there's no doubt about it that 2012 looks to be top of the list of every kind of catastrophe though I remember when 2000 hit and all kinds was expected to happen with computers etc.

Either way, there's no getting away from the fact that we have some pretty crazy goings on in the world right now from Financial Armageddon, Wars, Corruption of Banks and Politics and Extreme Weather Events so it doesn't take a great amount of insight to predict some kind of Global Catastrophe and my instincts tell me there's going to be some kind of Nuclear Event that will make us all sit up and take notice.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fusionhunter

Very impressive - Anymore details on this?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

Apparently "I think" some guy was posting on a forum about the black sun dot and one of the posters who works with security cameras that use special lenses said that this was normal.

link   
HAHAHAH it's that video for real??, That's plain BS, all I see is lens flare and trying to make a point using few low quality pictures and Images from google sky, that's funny, she does not have at least her own pictures. in fact I think she doesnt even have a damn pair of binoculars. FAIL

link   

Are you referring to the black dot that the camera puts onto the sun?

If not, I honestly didn't see anything from 4:48 onward that stands out.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by fusionhunter

Originally posted by quedup

Apparently "I think" some guy was posting on a forum about the black sun dot and one of the posters who works with security cameras that use special lenses said that this was normal.

Yes, it is caused by the camer. No need to have fear of a black planet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
as scary as the prospect is that whatever it is and even if it's real and hurdling towards the earth and will lead to sheer catastrophe for every living being on out planet.. how in the world is this chick so calm in her speaking haha maybe mamma hit up the vodka and valium cabinet. the only real aspect to the video that is disturbing to me is her complete calmness.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Yes the black dot - guess you've explained it already as a protective filter - but what was the point of the video the author made - I didn't see anything else either!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Are you referring to the black dot that the camera puts onto the sun?

If not, I honestly didn't see anything from 4:48 onward that stands out.
The video linked in the op talks about a black sun dot that for some unknown reason happens to be some sort of object that is heading for earth because it just is. The video I linked shows that it's a some sort of effect on the camera and not an object of mass destruction that somehow is just gonna hit earth because like before "it just is".
edit on 8-1-2012 by fusionhunter because: I can't spell properly.

edit on 8-1-2012 by fusionhunter because: My grammar also has problems.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Why am i getting a big sign that covers half of the page saying the american firewall has blocked this page, have i missed something i havent logged on in a while. Anyway cant see what the links are but Nibiru is pure bull.

edit on 8/1/2012 by DeyTookErJeobs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
We all argue about the image that she has made but this is not the point because it's a lens flare. We should be talking about that blue thing that satellite camera has made. I have pointed out an old Nibiru pic and which is red and this new one which is blue and has also 4 or 5 objects arround like red one. This is not a lens flare.
edit on 8-1-2012 by LordDrakula because: spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by n3mesis

Yeah, I was wondering about that too.

ROFL
edit on 8-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

That's what I noticed too. There are two youtube videos of the same thing taken, at different times, with the same objects, in the same place, and those are the images, I used. Both are different because of the colors. One is red the other one is blue. I used both of the images and they both came out with the same black image in the middle.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by n3mesis

Yeah, I was wondering about that too.

ROFL

People see the first 2 minutes of BS video and close it down but the important thing is on the end of the vid.

This :

and this :

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

Yep, those are the images. That I noticed as well, both are different but have the same structure image inside. That object outline that I showed you all. But, I don't know what I'm talking about.

Yuh, I'll do a back to back for everyone. BRB

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join