It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The history of the house of Rothschild

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by UsualSuspect

Very interesting article, one of the best I've read about the Rothchild's. Clear and informative.
I only have trouble with a couple of things:

- There are some remarks to 'satanism' and the Rothschild's.. I think the writer could get more intellectual readers withouth that stuff. It doesn't seem important to me.
- Some of the 'facts' he states cant be checked. His sources only contain books, from 1700ish till now. Some stuff I just read sounds too good (or wrong) to be true, and when I try to see if there are any other references to find... I come out with nothing.

But most of all, a nice and well informed piece. Actually, this might be the first piece that's at least a bit trustworthy, enough to tickle my detective senses about the subject. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mescalito

I tend to believe the linking of satanism to many of the elite groups, after all many of the acts they commit are atrocities worthy of the devil himself, so I can see why this has been included.
I agree it is a very informative and well put together piece of literature and I sympathize with your issue in not. Wing able to check all the facts. However I would like to point out that with such a controlling influence over the media, along with all other things, it really is very difficult to find any solid information on the history of this family. It is such a disappointment that history is always written by the victors. It truly would be nice to be able to research both sides of all arguments.
Thanks for taking the time to read the timeline. The more this sort of information is spread the better.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Years ago my husband and I came upon a mausoleum near Watkins Glen in upstate NY. There was an inscription about a Rothschild who perished on the Titanic written on the inside walls which we could just make out through the small window in the door. The family was pretty big in the wine business in upstate New York.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by UsualSuspect
reply to post by PLUMBER1

One of my biggest concerns is the food and health industries. They promote garbage like the "healthy" food pyramid which has created generations of obese and unhealthy people and then created drugs that are forced on the population that treat symptoms and don't provide cures and further contribute to the overall decline in our lifestyles.

Well you got it right that the whole food pyramid is way off base for a healthy lifestyle. But its cheaper to feed a nation with grain and carbs then high quality protein and fiberous vegatables so they tell you that is the healthy way to eat. Low fat high carb diets are killers for humans who need protein and fiber for optimal health.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Well, it most likely be my issue's, simply cause im not sure about this whole God/Devil thing (but that needs another tread to be put out
)

I just tend to think that bad and evil things also could be done by mere humans, instead of pointing to satan, devil or what you would call him. It just seems to.... easy for me to accept the Rothschild did it all because of a red horned guy with goatfeet.

Still, its very interesting to read and see how just one (big) family can control so much in the world. And you have to admit, they are pretty damn smart and good at it, and specially at hiding it.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well, there you have it. The Rothschild family and friends have been actively destroying the world and murdering the innocent because of their lust for power and greed since the late 1700's. They must be systematically destroyed, before their ultimate goal is achieved. The writing's on the wall, and there is no alternative. They must pay dearly for their crimes...!

edit on 8-1-2012 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mescalito

I too am not a huge believer in the god/ devil scenario, perhaps I would entertain the ancient astronaut/ creationist theory but that is an entirely different topic, when I refered to the Devil himself it was merely a figure of speech trying to convey how horrendous their actions have been. Im also thinking along the lines that this family may be believers in occult practices and rituals, they are historically a bunch of inbreeders, so who would no what other crazy things they do.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

I am liking the way you are thinking. Now we just need to come up with that system of destruction.
It is amusing when asking the question to most people "who is the richest person in the world?" rarely does someone answer with a reference to the Rothschild family. Names like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, The Sultan of Brunei or that Mexican Telco Tycoon are thrown around but these people have an insignificant wealth compared to the power behind th House of Rothschild.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join