It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did War criminals find Refuge in the Newly created Israel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I remember reading about the founding or first PM or President of Israel being hanged mid last century as it was discovered he had been a Nazi colaborator or in fact a Nazi party member during ww2.

This may be true , but I have not found anything about it on recent searches.

The question is with so many of the settlers in Israel after WW2 being European or Rusian...how many war criminals were accepted?

Some people have suggested many of the methods that were used to expel the Palestiinians from their country were similar to the Nazi methods in Poland and occupied USSR..

I do not know enough to judge this as fiction or truth.

Just wondering if anyone knew of this man who was hanged?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I have a link that may interest you, it is a timeline of the Rothschild dynasty, these guys are the major players behind everything including the founding of Israel.
www.iamthewitness.com...
It's a big read, but worth it.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

You have to do historic homework, on this subjuct, Hitler was smart, he left a back door to escape, when all things went bad, that back door was swizerland, no invasion, no hostile acts against the people, just business, Arab states, south America, and afirca, yes these countrys hide dozens of rich and powerful that ran and change their names, in france they hunted down the people who did business with the nazi's and in the real world the nazi science grew with no one to stop them, even the US paid some of them for there research which is in use today, the first sex change operations where down in thailand from young doctors trained by that medical research, Made to order wifes anyone, remember real women have clits, that little button men like.

edit on 9-1-2012 by bone13 because: (no reason given)

join