It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The People Begin To Take It Back...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
This is a video found from a friend on Youtube. It is of a man punching a police officer during what appears to be an unlawful arrest. This mans first punch is the beggining of the revolution. It would have been more meaningfull if more people came to the man's aid. It is not necessarily a smart choice since he didn't know much about the situation, but it is the start of people getting their power back. ATS will not let me post this video. You can see it on youtube.
edit on 8-1-2012 by PunchingBag80 because: (no reason given)

www.policemag.com/Channel/Patrol/News/2012/01/05/Video-Man-Tackles-Baltimore-Cop-During-Arrest.aspx

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Vids not working. Seems to be blocked already. Must be quite the firestarter. You should try to find an alternate link!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Dont be so naive!!

NO ONE is getting their power back. Doesn't matter what a silly video shows or what nonsense the lunatics on here spout, but they is no turning back.

The wheels are in motion and you should be thankful you are going to witness some life changing things soon.

Exciting times!!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Power exists in all of us and if we don't use it then someone else will use it for us wether its for our benifit or our destruction.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Yeah I cannot find the video anywhere, it has been censored all over the place.

I wonder why it's censored?

And how is it a copyright violation to post a video of people on the street acting crazy?
Did you see who made the claims?

Does this mean if you post a video of me personally doing something I can use the law of incorporation (legal entity) of my own self to call copyright infringement because my 'legal person' owns rights to images of me?

Someone who knows who those claimants are please explain who they are, and how they have copyrights on the video. Set me straight, thanks.
edit on 8-1-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Hi,

I am new here. Just want to say hello :-)

and I think you are talking about this video :

Attack on Md. cop

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I found a site. Looks like poor video though. articles.baltimoresun.com... city-officer-officers-struggle

top topics

join