It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama / Bari Shabazz Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I noticed that there wasn't much about the Shabazz/ obama connection so for my first thread I'd like to post what I have come across because I found some of the information being presented to be rather compelling.. whether or not its legitimate.

terribletruth.wordpress.com...

puzo1.blogspot.com...

terribletruth.wordpress.com...

Most of the juicy information will be in the links. I just wanted to give a little taste with the quotes below.

Is Putative President Barack Hussein Obama II Really Bari Shabazz, Fugitive from Justice For 21 Years Following An Auto Accident in Honolulu County, Hawaii on March 12, 1982?

Ms. Trowbridge has found that the Social Security Death Index shows: “SHABAZZ, B M 28 Oct 1959 Aug 1994 (V) 34 (PE) (none specified) New York 084-54-5926.” From this, one would think that Bâri′ died in August 1994. But no, Ms. Trowbridge informs that only his identity was made “dead.” The real person continued to live and that person became “Barack Hussein Obama II.” Note how she explains that the “death” of Bâri′ was only reported by someone (“V” or “Verified”) and that the person did not present any valid death certificate (“P” or “Proof). What’s more Ms. Trowbridge explains that once in the federal system, the [death] record was flagged as ‘PE’, meaning that an inconsistency exists between what was reported and what was recorded in the government’s files.”

if this is old, worn out news- my apologies

edit on 8-1-2012 by ZardoZx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
That would certainly explain the Birth certificate wouldnt it?
2nd

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
That would certainly explain the Birth certificate wouldnt it?
2nd

among a qiute a few other things

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Also, im not sure what (if any) the protocol is for requesting a mod to move your thread but it seems there are much better places for a thread like this in other sub-forums..

so if any moderators are out there- I would really appreciate having this moved into a more appropriate location!

top topics

join