It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countdown to the End of a Forum...?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
don't angels have no sex/gender? so do we call them him or her, he or she?

and why is ATS ending, i just joined, found the website on an old phone on a park bench.

i havent done an intro yet, just checking out the real estate. i was expending more mind blowing topics - top secret topics.

but, this is the stuff my relative routinely talk about at dinner. even arch angel Gabriel.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Vibol

You get a star simply because i enjoy giving people their first star

BUT

you didn't read the OP... this is the 2012 forum on ATS...

It can only be 2012 for so long.... and thus this topic is aptly named

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vibol
don't angels have no sex/gender? so do we call them him or her, he or she?

There are two schools of thought on gender and grammar.
One is if there is no gender you use the gender neutral "It" you capitalize the word because it becomes a proper noun.

The other school says you use the male when the gender is neutral or not known.

Of course I learned those rules 14 years ago so who knows what they are teaching now.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well lets see... this is turning out to be quite the normal year...

No world war three yet... no "UFO" disclosure...

No rapture... lol

Same old, same old....

On the plus side, my friend won "Niagara's Next Star" contest... Congrats buddy!!

121 days ..

2905 hours... Til the End of this forum?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The problem is that wackos making money off the gullible don't want to lose their cash cow. The plan at least by Drunvalo is to claim that 2012 is the end of phase 1 and the start of phase 2. I expect the other robbers of the gullible to do similar acts of underhandedness to beguile those unable to figure out that this has all been a ripoff.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
does anyone believe men were once made of mud ?

if not, then don't sweat 2012

To be fair - The idea of Man being made from mud is not a literal meaning.
The body is made of substances of the soil or earth and breaks back down into the soil or earth or Mud on it's demise.

So much is lost in translation due to a mis understanding of ancients mind set

edit on 2-9-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
When 2012 passes with little more than a stinking hangover, the new forum should be called "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIIEEEE" or something.

Oh, and i've already seen 1 video which is saying that Halleys Comet passing in 2060 something is the new one. we need a facepalm smiley, it would have gone here.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Let's see, eh?
So no WW3 (yet), no UFO and no messiah...but you can't tell me you haven't picked up on some sort of change...the ice caps are pretty non existent, freakish weather, bad politics, money, and morality and if you're honest with yourself....it does feel like time is just flying by. Open your eyes monday morning, have a cuppa coffee and next thing you know it's Thursday afternoon and you missed your dentist appointment. Right? Someone had a theory that time is speeding up. End of time meaning time will end. Well, from my experiences in the last 6 months, I believe we are entering a time of instant manifestation and co-creation of your own reality. All anyone can say these days about any situation is: We'll have to see.

Like the XXX days to go idea btw

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

but you can't tell me you haven't picked up on some sort of change...the ice caps are pretty non existent, freakish weather, bad politics, money, and morality and if you're honest with yourself....it does feel like time is just flying by. Open your eyes monday morning, have a cuppa coffee and next thing you know it's Thursday afternoon and you missed your dentist appointment. Right? Someone had a theory that time is speeding up. End of time meaning time will end. Well, from my experiences in the last 6 months, I believe we are entering a time of instant manifestation and co-creation of your own reality. All anyone can say these days about any situation is: We'll have to see.

The ice caps are there and still well established. Weather is always freakish; gives people something to talk about. Politics have been bad since the start of history. It's the same old, same old.

What if time was speeding up. We would not be able to tell. If events were speeding up that we could tell, but time we can't tell unless it were not universal. Then we might be able to see distant events happening at a different pace than before. But no one is reporting that.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Events are speeding up. Instant manifestation. How many weather records are being broken? coldest, wettest, hottest in 100 years, or since records began (granted, records didn't begin as far back as some would like to believe, but still) Only in the last decade have we been hearing about "super storms" or "extreme weather". More frequent. Yes, there were big storms and bad politics and such in the past, but never this much, this close, this often.
Just like a woman giving birth starts off with few and far between cramps, but near the end the cramps get heavier and closer....hope I'm making sense, english is my 2nd language and it's late

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Huge storms over both poles., page 1

Not sure how to post links to other pages on the site, but if you type this into Search you'll get some real interesting links to the ice caps

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
If nothing happens, can we make this the "2013" forum, and allow for some wild speculation about what "went wrong?"

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
At least this twentwel religion was so brave to point a date.
I think every religion should have this expire date on their product. Nothing stays god for ever.

Self-destructing religions are the best! Jeeej 2012!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by D.Wolf
At least this twentwel religion was so brave to point a date.
I think every religion should have this expire date on their product. Nothing stays god for ever.

Self-destructing religions are the best! Jeeej 2012!

It honestly took me a good minute to figure out if that was a typo or meant as wordplay.

Very nice.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well we're comming down to it...

We have 70 days 2 hours and 30 mins til the end of 2012...

It seems to me this has turned out to be quite the dull year... dispite all the hype...

If NOTHING happens in 2012... will this forum disapear?

there was supposed to be a meteor shower tonight... thus far i've seen nothing

*yawn*

Only time will tell i suppose...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So we had a pretty bad hurricane this year...

And yet another school shooting...

This world is falling apart, and we're counting down to Dec 21...

6 days to the end of the world...

And 16 days til the end of this forum...

Place your bets folks... I'd wager nothing happens on this infamous date... Life will go on as normal...

And 2012 will be discussed no more then any other year

Time will tell

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I think if something... even the tiniest something will happen it must be the ehm.. enlargement came to be. If nothing happens it still did, but you don't feel it happen cause it is on a higher frequency and all. If however any disaster will happen, it will be written on the account off whatever and the peeps who advocated this date will annoy the hell out of everybody till the end of times.

They can't lose ya know.

Better hope they are right, that will be the quickest way out.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

That's right... almost a year later... and 2012 was exactly what I expected it to be... just another year.

Dec 21 was a total flop... so much for mayan prophecy eh...

the world didn't end like all the fear mongers wanted it to.... how tragic

So we've come full circle...

Now its up to the powers that be on our forum... Since 2012 was just another year... do we really need a 2012 forum anymore?

Perhaps its time to put this entire section of ATS to rest.... OFF to the hoax forum, where it belongs... never to be spoken of as if 2012 is important again

This is the end.... The last day... of a not so special year

edit on 31-12-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join