It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countdown to the End of a Forum...?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I just realized that this forum will be done with within this year...

I think this year has a lot to look forward to... and as all these predictions of the end of the world come and pass as any other day does... i wonder.. will this end the "end of the world" prophet?

Or will they "rescedule" as always...

Im reminded of this pic everytime i think about the "mayan prophecy"

Only time will tell, but one thing is for sure...

The 2012 forum is seeing the its own "end of days"

But are we?

357 days left

edit on 8-1-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Pics or it didnt happen!
Vote RON PAUL

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Pics or it didnt happen!
Vote RON PAUL

We'll see won't we... we just started this year bro...

Be patient

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Dear Akragon,

Nice to see you posting.

I think this year has a lot to look forward to... and as all these predictions of the end of the world come and pass as any other day does... i wonder.. will this end the "end of the world" prophet?

Here is an amusing question. What if next year was the beginning of the seven years of tribulation. Now, I know you know your bible and Armageddon is a battle that is stopped. I think we both know that "end times" refers to the end of Satan's rule on earth. After all these false prophets, who would listen? I am not a Catholic; but, if the pope came out and said it was the end times I don't even think most Catholics would believe him. Just some thoughts, peace.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I for one can't wait to read the threads once the day come and goes and were all still here. The beauty of my plan is no one would tell me if I'm wrong as they would all be dead

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Don't worry, there is a new even bigger prophecy coming.

2020 will be the year of perfect vision!
Just you wait...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I don't think they will get rid of the forum though.

It will be used as a historical archive so that we can study what happened and what led up to it, and people's reactions, etc.

Unless of course there is some major solar activity and all our databases are wiped clean.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I don't think they will get rid of the forum though.

It will be used as a historical archive so that we can study what happened and what led up to it, and people's reactions, etc.

Unless of course there is some major solar activity and all our databases are wiped clean.

Perhaps i will put a ? on the title then...

Retractions will be interesting
edit on 8-1-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I can't believe people still think 2012 is about the physical destruction of people and/or the world...

The fact is, the world is changing very quickly.. exponentially so
A paradigm shift officially IS occuring.. the only question now is to what end?

Seriously the arrogance of sitting around pointing fingers and laughing at those who go out on a limb to understand wtf is going on in the world blows me away... I can't wait until the average age of the internet user goes up about 10 years... then maybe it will feel less like a high school locker room

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JRedBeard

I believe the average age of the internet user is going up and down....

I've seen people over 90 using it... on the other hand i've also seen 3 year olds use it proficiently...

me thinks you're dreamin my friend...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I just mean for example: the average age of a Facebook user rose from 33 in 2008 to 38 in 2010...

The internet is undeniably ruled by the youth... I just can't wait for them to grow up a bit more...

Anyway that's pretty offtopic sorry for derailing I'm outta here.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Well.....unless it really does hit the fan in 2012. Then I'm thinking the forum will stay around a while longer....

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Powerful storms stretching from the Gulf Coast to the Great Lakes flattened buildings in several states, wrecked a small Indiana town where officials say at least three were killed, and bred anxiety across a wide swath of the country in the second powerful tornado outbreak this week.

Widespread damage was reported in southern Indiana, where Clark County Sheriff's Department Maj. Chuck Adams said the town of Marysville is "completely gone."

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

This storm is headed my way!

Though it likely won't cause damage like this, we're expecting 100mph winds tonight, and some thunderstorms...

It seems storm season is starting early this year... I hope everyone affected by these storms are alright...

Lots more to come in 2012 im sure...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

304 Days left

edit on 2-3-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
does anyone believe men were once made of mud ?

if not, then don't sweat 2012

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Gotta love it

2020 perfect vision

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Well.....unless it really does hit the fan in 2012. Then I'm thinking the forum will stay around a while longer....

So do i should it be called the
2013 doom mongering forum

Cran

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I'd say this forum shouldn't exist as of 00:00:01 1/1/2013

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sykonot
reply to post by muzzleflash

Gotta love it

2020 perfect vision

And maybe 2420 will be the year marijuana is finally legalized...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Or will they "rescedule" as always...

I'm gonna say reschedule.
I can't remember when the shows filled or aired, but two shows have already addressed this.

One said Dec 21 2012 is the center of a plus or minus 50 year time period the other said 25 years.

So they are already covering their bases.

If something happens great if not great too.
Honestly it will be beyond our control, and if it truly is a global event there is little we can do to be ready.
I'm ready for riots and other man made issues and I can survive in the woods or jungle.
Outside of that there is nothing more I can do.

Just go with the flow, even if everything doesn't turn out right roll with the punches as best as you can.

Oh and if you're reading this before Dec 21st I'm guessing the Minus 25 or 50 years hasn't taken affect yet.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Well... summer is almost here... Its beautiful outside...

This i was apparently an important month... many predictions including one from "the angel Gabriel"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

which failed miserably...

I wonder what happens when an angel discovers hes not actually an angel...

Anyway... we're one third of the way through this year... and we're not dead yet. The earth is still spinning as far as we know...

Life as usual...

Something tells me this will be a boring year as far as the 2012 conspiracies go...

More to come...

223 days left...

edit on 21-5-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join