It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question period

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
just got in from walking the mule.i'm a thinker x 10.that's why i joined this site.a few questions will churn me unless answered
1.if you add 1 molecule to margerine,do you get plastic?
2.if we only use 1/3 of our brain,whats the other 2 thirds for?
3.was tesla right about free energy from the ionasphere?
4.never mind tin foil hats,does gold really deflect gamma rays?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by saroncan

As far as I have read. We only use a certain amount of our brain at any given time. We use all of it, but just not at the same time. You see, different parts of our brain is used for different actions, moving, feeling, sensing, thinking, describing, seeing, etc etc.
We do use all of our brain, just not at the same time. If we did you would be doing all actions at any given time. Which is impossible and does not make much sense.

Am I wrong about this?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I can answer number two. I am not sure the exact percent but I know they every part of the brain has a cretin function. I know not all of the space in one section is being used and there will be constant growth over time and we will see it be used more and more. I think the brain was created to perform things even beyond our imagination today and over time it will evolve into something completely different and way more complex.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by needlenight

from the so called information people,i heard there is a very untapped resource of our brain....just waiting to be evolved

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I hope so, I really do. Thinking that we are able to be more than we are now, brings me some hope for the future.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by saroncan
just got in from walking the mule.i'm a thinker x 10.that's why i joined this site.a few questions will churn me unless answered
1.if you add 1 molecule to margerine,do you get plastic?

Yes, you will indeed end up with plastic but it's not the good quality type of plastic. You could maybe use it to make shopping bags etc..

2.if we only use 1/3 of our brain,whats the other 2 thirds for?

Get a hacksaw and a spoon. The average human brain weighs 3lbs, so start scooping until you have 2lbs of brain in a bowl. Now see what still works.......

3.was tesla right about free energy from the ionasphere?

Yes!

4.never mind tin foil hats,does gold really deflect gamma rays?

Why? You have gold? Send me your gold and I'll provide you with something even better at deflecting gamma rays.

Peace
edit on 8-1-2012 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I think the more important question here is why were you walking a mule?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

yep,lots of gold,but saving for the collapse..about the brain,there are no nerve endings amongst..no i'll pass,might mess up room....thanks for the imput

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

from canada...i would of called it a camel...it's a dog

new topics

top topics

join