It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A neo-Nazi music festival is set to take place at a secret location in Brisbane.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I didn't think this was legal in Australia but it turns out it is.

A neo-Nazi music festival is set to take place at a secret location in Brisbane, one year after the event attracted protests and nationwide criticism.

I'm not against white pride as everyone else is allowed their pride and to declare white pride as being racists is hypocritical.

The controversial Hammered Music Festival has been advertised on white pride websites and is expected to attract white supremacists from around the world when it takes place in April

Despite the protest surrounding the festival, Queensland police and Brisbane City Council said it could legally be held.

This next bit shows the hypocritical crap that helps Nazis grow like wild flowers. Any other race could have a music festival and it would be called celebrating multiculturalism.

Federal Race Discrimination Commissioner Dr Helen Szoke slammed the festival as "abhorrent" and said offended parties were entitled to complain under the Racial Discrimination Act

The problem is that it's supported by the Neo Nazis which I don't agree with. However saying that I think that any political party should be allowed as long as it doesn't endorse hate and the political wing of the Nazi party should have as much right as any other party as long as it doesn't endorse hate.

Also from what I've seen the Nazi parties have become smart and no longer endorse hate but promote white pride. And the anti Nazis play right into their hands by proclaiming any form of white pride to be racist.

I believe that though white pride is pushed by the Neo Nazis white pride should be allowed to be celebtated just like any other colour and of it is ecouraged the neo Nazis would lose control of it but while it's frowned on the Neo Nazis will rule it.

What do you think?

news.ninemsn.com.au...
edit on 8-1-2012 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I think good for them

Wish I could be there as well

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Good on them,they are doing nothing wrong and if we start restricting one group then well you know,Its a slippery slope and all that

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder

Good on them,they are doing nothing wrong and if we start restricting one group then well you know,Its a slippery slope and all that

I think the group has always been restricted. Or perhaps just shouted down might be a better way of putting it.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

In a true free society we must put up with everybodies beliefs thats the small price we have to pay,as long as they dont force their beliefs on us then let them do there own thing IMHO
S&F for you for posting

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Just one thing, there is an issue with semantics here.

If it's 'set to take place at a secret location', how will anyone know where to show up?

This is the perfect way to sabotage a gathering, fail to tell people where to gather.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Just one thing, there is an issue with semantics here.

If it's 'set to take place at a secret location', how will anyone know where to show up?

This is the perfect way to sabotage a gathering, fail to tell people where to gather.

The festival will be held at a secret address in Brisbane and those interested in attending have to email organisers the Southern Cross Hammerskins for details.

I guess they'd just have google it then get the email address.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder

In a true free society we must put up with everybodies beliefs thats the small price we have to pay,as long as they dont force their beliefs on us then let them do there own thing IMHO
S&F for you for posting

No truer words could be spoken.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

So then it's not secret. (My point exactly about semantics).

Ask yourself, why is double-speak and contradiction being applied to this before it even begins?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by steveknows

So then it's not secret. (My point exactly about semantics).

Ask yourself, why is double-speak and contradiction being applied to this before it even begins?

I think they might sound you out before letting you know where it is. How they go about doing that I wouldn't know.
edit on 8-1-2012 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Anyone who opposses multinational aquiring of their neighbourhood/nation is branded a racist.
A basic tenet of India,China ,Japan Korea ect ect is the preservation of their respective nationalistic values and culture.

Are we in the west suggesting these billions are all racist?

Yet if anyone Australian born and European looking complains there way of life, their culture is being destroyed by mass influx of fiercely proud Indians, Chinese ect they are branded as Nazis.

The hypocrisy is staggering.

Migrants who are from another nation unerringly set up little versions of the nation they left.

No reasonable open eyed person could dispute this.

They pursue their former nations religious dictates and complain loudly about the host nations celebrations of their own faiths.

Yet we are the racists we who ask why this is happenning.

Yet no more than a generation ago leaders of Church/politics/ philosophy warned against competing religious ideallogys in one society.

For nearly all of Human history man has fled other men who wished to impose their facism .

Tribes travelled for years to put space between them and their oppressors .

Now its wildly encouraged to put it mildly, and who will suffer?

The dog that is brought down.
And that is the dog who failed to defend its territory from treason both from within and without.

top topics

join