It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Duty to Venerate and Protect Israel and the Jewish People

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonTattooz

to a bunch of religious whackos.

Actually, Israel is mostly a bunch of agnostic secularists; in terms of the Israeli's.

That's one of the main reasons God will be disciplining them within an inch of their existence . . . before He renews His dramatic protection and provision for them.

Thankfully, when He declared long ago that HIS EVERLASTING PROMISES to the chidlren of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob would remain in force as long as there were stars, sun and moon . . . HE MEANT EVERY WORD.

He's a long way from being anywhere near finished with Israel. Actually, He'll always have her as a center focus.

THANKFULLY.

However, those who wish to have CREATOR GOD as their enemy are certainly able . . . at this point . . . to disagree and attempt to carry on accordingly.
edit on 8/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: an addition

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ZionSteel

Israel was made for the Rothschilds and is owned by them. It was made to use as a tool for ongoing conflict. Quit with your propaganda. I have nothing against Israelis or Jews, unless they're elete bankers or Zionists.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by madjetxe

. . . all religious books are made with an agenda . . .

I suppose technically, that's correct.

However, your assertion sounds like you are convinced that there's essentially no significant difference amongst them in terms of truth or trustworthiness.

On that score:

Only the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has the kind of track record He has.

The EXODUS was unique.

The Crucifixion was unique . . . as was the Resurrection.

Of course, the ET/fallen angel critters will CLAIM they created all religious figures for social engineering purposes.

And, they'll likely offer 'hisoric 3D video' to 'prove' it.

Thankfully, HIS SHEEP KNOW HIS VOICE. And, He has warned us of the GREAT DECEPTION of the End Times.

And, everything going on with Israel of any great import fits the prophetic script exactly.

However, God usually sets things up with sufficient room for doubt so as to require His kids to walk with Him in faith.

Thankfully, He will once again be dramatically demonstrating HIS MAJESTY in these END TIMES . . . so folks who TRULY SEEK HIM AND THE TRUTH will have sufficient evidence, yet again, to choose Him.

Sadly . . . most rebellious, proud folks will continue to go their own way.

Nevertheless, Israel will eventually triumph more Grandly than ever before--BY HIS GRACE, POWER, BLOOD, SPIRIT AND ANGELIC HOST.

edit on 8/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: an addition

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If they are the chosen people of G_d then let G_d protect them. If Iran kicks their a_s then that must mean G_d is on Irans side - right?

Israel has 300-400 nukes and Iran is purportedly trying to develop one (1). I'd say G_d has well prepared Israel to defend itself.

G_d and Israel don't need the US sticking our nose into anything.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Why should a nation today honor the promises an unrelated [IM]mortal 2,000 years ago?

1. Ronald Reagan was a keen student of Biblical prophecy and was convinced we are in the END TIMES.

He was right.

2. IF the Bible were untrue, you might have a point.

3. Given that The Bible is true, it is WISDOM to be a supporter of Israel for any individual, any group, any Nation. It's a great way to be blessed.

4. Just as Biblically predicted for the END TIMES, God has insured that Jerusalem is a troublesome stone to the whole world:

(Gen 12:3):

"I (God) will bless those who bless you (Israel) and will curse those who curse you"

Genesis 28:13 And, behold, the Lord stood above it, and said, I am the Lord God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;

Deuteronomy 1:8 Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them.

Leviticus 25:23 The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land is mine; for ye are strangers and sojourners with me.

Joel 2:18 Then will the Lord be jealous for “his land”, and pity his people.(Israel-Jacob)

Joel 3:2 I (God) will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered (Diaspora) among the nations, and parted my land.

www.mt.net...

According to John 's Apocalypse, the Book of Revelation, the two witnesses will vex the Antichrist for 1260 days during a public ministry in which they can not be killed and have supernatural powers to deliver plague and drought. But at the end of their public minsitry, the two apocalyptic witnesses, Moses and Elijah, are killed by the beast / antichrist, and their dead bodies will lay in the streets of Jerusalem, and the whole world rejoices, giving presents to each other as if it were the "Best Christmas Holiday Ever".

Revelation tells us the whole world sees their dead bodies -- this prophecy could not have come about before television news and instant broadcasting media were in invented, a future which John could not have imagined but is now possible. Finally, after years of these nuisance end time prophets criticizing the great world leader (antichrist) who promises a New Age peace and economic stability with his global currency system, they are killed. But then suddenly THE TWO WITNESSES AWAKEN FROM DEATH.

Revelation 11:11 But after the three and a half days, the breath of life from God came into them, and they stood on their feet; and great fear fell upon those who were watching them.

. . .

It was not valid to expect the Tribulation to occur in the year 1000, or any year between 70AD to 1948. The State of Israel did not exist. The end time prophecy of Daniel concerning the reinstated Jewish sacrifice can not be fulfilled by events taking place anywhere else but the Jerusalem Temple Mount. Apocalyptic prophecy simply could not have been fulfilled prior to THIS GENERATION.

Zechariah 12:2-3

King James Version (KJV)

2Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

3And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

And, that is EXACTLY the stage being well set.

People can gnash their teeth against the Jews, God and The Bible all they wish.

Heaven and earth will pass away before the smallest punctuation point of The Bible will fail.

Romans 9:33

King James Version (KJV)
33As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

MARANATHA.

BLESSED BE THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB.

May The King of Kings and Lord of Lords reign forever from Jerusalem.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Jews have been punished by God since its beginning, the OP is indicative of the reason why.
Its pathetic really, God asked the Jews to turn to Him and like a bunch of gentile idol worshipers they turned their back on Him, again and again and again. They turned to idols.
And here again we see a person representing the Jews turning to an idol. The US, in this circumstance the US has become the idol of Jewish freedom, not God.
The US dont have a duty, Christians do but not the US.

Its just really sad to read posts like that original post. I lament the Jews and their foolish idol worship.

I also lament the US, such a wonderful country seemingly on the verge of destruction. Its time to sort out your own backyard and mess and everybody sucks the country dry at every opportunity.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

The Op represents himself, not the Jewish nation.

So put a sock in it!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Well, with all due respect, I didn't outline my point of view on intervention and military bases and support for other nations in this thread because this very thread isn't about that. It's about ISRAEL and the fact that the op feel and thinks that the USA is obligated by every measure including divinely to support ISRAEL. So when people respond as I have sharing there view. They are staying on topic.

You could always start a new thread to cater to a broader discussion on foreign intervention if you want to engage others as to how they feel and why though. I would be more than happy to throw my 2 bits and opinion respectfully there as well.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

3. Given that The Bible is true, it is WISDOM to be a supporter of Israel for any individual, any group, any Nation. It's a great way to be blessed.

May The King of Kings and Lord of Lords reign forever from Jerusalem.

You are in for a big surprise, when in a few years there won't be left as much as an "I" of Israel.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by borntowatch

The Op represents himself, not the Jewish nation.

So put a sock in it!

No indeed, he sounds like a typical Jew from the US. Begging and scraping doesnt work so demand and dictate.
Very distasteful from where I sit. As a Christian I am not suprised, Gods chosen people consistently let him down and then crucified the Messiah using the Romans.
I have been blessed through the Jews and I am grateful to God for them.

The funny thing is that truth is there for all to see and everybody denys it.
God is a jealous God and the Jews are idol worshipers.
Above and many Israeli policys prove it.
The fact that Israel is a strategic country has been a blessing to them, now the US is in decline those idol worshipers in Israel may have to learn to rely on God again. Guns dont make you strong, God does.
Go read the prophets from the Old Testament, the Jews represent themselves, they always have done.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

How will this happen with over 100 nukes.

Nations with nukes do not get replaced. It's that simple.

That's why Iran wants one. Hell. That's why they should have one.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

How will this happen with over 100 nukes.

God is stronger than nukes.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Due to the sheer amount of outright bigotry, intolerance and unbelievable lack of civility this thread is now closed for a staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join