It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the HUM the result of a military project? Report when it is strong for you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Instead of posting this in the Paranormal area I thought I should put it where it most likely belongs.

Today was a bad day for me thanks to the HUM. It was curiously strong today. Woke up with a headache and dizzy and felt worse as the day progressed. I felt it pretty strong in the right ear area on and off till 4:30pm (West Palm Beach, Florida) at which time it switched to the left ear area. Weird... At 6:55 it felt strong again.
It felt like it was coming from the Southeast of where I live.
If this is due to a military project they were definitely doing something today...
Any hearers out there who felt it strong today also?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
My personal thoughts are that the 'Hum' or as the medical field likes to refer to it as tennitus
is streaming code subliminally delivering messages to your brain. But who knows... mine started in dec '08, after a particular spiritual experience that I believe was parts of Revelation playing out. It isnt particularly strong right now, although i can hear what sounds like very high pitched ultra fast morse code constantly. Military, perhaps, but I like to think its something much bigger than that.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by notknowing

A strange thing just happned ...I went to flag a post and a screen stating that this website was being blocked in the USA . the screen had 3 , lettred logo securty emblems . I thought I might have clicked on a diffrent tab so I backed up and it went away ...strange . oh the hum you say ,yea I noticed it too, strange for sure ...peace

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I get it everynow and then.. usually I try to remember what I was thinking about the moment before it occurs. Like trying to figure out what could have triggered it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1

A strange thing just happned ...I went to flag a post and a screen stating that this website was being blocked in the USA . the screen had 3 , lettred logo securty emblems . I thought I might have clicked on a diffrent tab so I backed up and it went away ...strange . oh the hum you say ,yea I noticed it too, strange for sure ...peace

Its a fake message to get the point across about the SOPA bill... I'm not from/don't live in the US, but its a nice touch by AboveTopsecret - gets the message across...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangeCottageCheese

Yea I found the thread after posting here ...peace

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

The website being blocked by the USA is an ad.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by isitoveryet

Wow, you started hearing the HUM a couple of months after I started hearing it... MIne started on September 23, 2008 around 11:30pm. It made me nauseous for the first 3 or 4 days. My 2 dogs were greatly affected. Since the HUM is stronger inside they stopped sleeping inside the house after the HUM started. They both died within a year of each other of Cancer. It sounded like a diesel engine way in the distance at first. A low frequency sound for sure. But it has sounded like a C-130 always on approach to land and it can become resonant at times. It is an ever changing sound or energy. It is a mystery that has affected me for more than 3 years. Sadly, it has affected and is affecting many people around the world and no one of importance seems to care.

God will expect an explanation for why this is being done. It will probably be soon. The world in general seems to be fallling apart.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by isitoveryet

By the way, are you near me? Would be nice to know...I understand if you want to keep that information private...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Very strange things are happening since I posted last night about the HUM being the result of a military project... Coincidence? My phone was not working for most of the day. The weather channel was stuck on the same picture which happened at 1:51 am when the weather lady was pointing to Alaska being one of the coldest spots in the nation. And just now when I started typing this the computer shutdown on its own.

I just want it to be explained and it would be nice if someone else becomes the guinea pig. I'm tired of being the guinea pig. It would be nice to be somewhat normal again. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Yes, that was strange... I wonder how many people freaked out and logged off right away and never posted their thoughts. Who would have put that add there? Very strange.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

As it turned out its ATS that put the add there .Is your weather station back on normal? are you getting any humming ? It could be a normal thing, The weather being a little off as of late , or possibly a electrical phenoman . speaking of the weather I was reading a thread over at WUWT and we are going to have a extra long sun spot cycle that could drop temps as lo as 3 degrees over the next decade ...
peace

new topics

top topics

join