It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens Napping Humans And Eating Them On the Moon?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
With the reported instances of Alien abductions ,the ever increasing numbers of "missing persons on Earth coupled with recen reports of strange activity on the moon, could it be....that Aliens are using the ....Earth as some sort of "Fast Food Fly thru?.

Just like a hungry Police officer, Cabbie, courier, they obtain the food quickly and similar to the cabbie, cop, who takes his takeaway Hamburger meal to a peaceful spot nearby to consume, the Aliens carry perhaps scores of Humans at a time to the Moon...and partake in judicious feasts of Human flesh and blood?

They are perhaps on their way to a place far far way...a destination far more profitable and interesting than Earth?

They need to sustain their voyage...so logically require lifeform inhabited planets to supply plasma and other snacks?

All of us here on ATS are reading more and more accounts of UFO sightings..and the parallell accounts of missing persons in almost unbelievable numbers....could it be the Aliens are in fact ....getting greedier?

"Obese Aliens "? it would be interesting to gather a breakdown in numbers of missing persons by continent?

How many plumpers "last seen near Mcdonalds" have gone missing?

How many famine oppressed go missing?...comparing the extremes....are Aliens partial to one over the other?

It will be intersting perhaps with the newly installed orbiting Moon craft supplied by NASA if some sort of Alien trash site is located.
Where they dump the remains of their fast snacks?
Some may find this thread not plausible in scientific terms, as absolute proof isn't possible, but no sane person could argue against the scenario that Aliens would need to eat.
Yes they could also refrigerate and freeze Humans in their nifty spacecraft.
But many would perhaps still want to simply pick up their take away on Earth park nearby (the moon) and munch contentedley ....like a Policeman munching a doughnut,...then resuming alien exploration/enforcing duties ...far far away?

We have been almost brainwashed into thinking Aliens would love us Humans, perehaps they do, but only beacause they have .......Good Taste?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Now I want to give an alien a wedgie.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
of course

there is no other possible explanation

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Who know's it could be possible, it all depends on their general attitude I think. If they are not empathic and see us as lesser life-forms or animal like then I would guess that we would be a viable food source. Just as we eat other animals because we're at the top of the food chain etc then who know's it may the case with aliens.

But I can't help but think, if they are advanced enough to travel the stars then they would realistically be socially developed to see us as a fellow empathic life form and leave us alone in terms of food, if they were able to develop to such technological advancement to me it makes sense that some form of empathic and social order would be essential, otherwise they would have destroyed themselves.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
We are tentacle lickin' good!

Maybe in a War Of The Worlds scenario it will be indigestion not microbes that defeat our oppressors.

P.S note to extraterrestrial diners........ vegetarians give you gas!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired[ naturally they are doing this there is nothing like a cheese and bean sandwich that is human beans lol

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I can't imagine for the life of me why
they would want anything to do with us

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
it is body snatchers if you know the right people you can make up to 60 grand per person by selling kidneys hearts livers and bones.is a very profitable business.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I guess it could be possible.

But, I highly doubt it.

Thxs for the laugh.

Also, some of the people who are unaccounted for and missing are also due to Natural Disasters. Like Hurricane Katrina and the Tsunamis all over the world. Not to mention Volcano destruction, or floods, or lost at sea.

Some those people are still missing. Don't think that the aliens abducted them.

RIP to all the victims.
edit on 7-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I've said before that we make great cattle. We are self sufficient. I can't argue that maybe, just maybe we could be a pit stop planet. Sometimes I have wondered why our past technology seemed to disappear only to be discovered hundred to thousands of years later. As though something happened in between we don't know about. Food round up? They could come in for harvest and leave enough humans to breed up the population for the next visit.

Makes for a great science fiction novel also. It's also possible thats all it is.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I have observed and being innformed this mind expanding thread,..has been moved to this thread from the original location choice.
I totally respect this decision and can only deduce that some have little stomach for the unpalatable truth, but I do rec ognise it may be deemed superfically as just a thread in "bad taste"....or noit.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I, so badly, want to fart in an aliens face.......after eating 2 chili dogs.

I dont think Aliens would want to eat us anymore after watching the "2 girls and a cup" video

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Out of the many civilizations of alien life out there, I suppose if we were being abducted as food, then it wouldn't be by an extremely advanced one, as they would just take stem cells and grow headless humans to eat. on the other hand....well, maybe they would be super advanced and know better than to settle for genetically modified/created food...

but since you asked, i've never really thought about it, thus don't have an opinion just yet.

I've mentioned it before in another thread, but has anyone ever seen the twilight zone episode called "to serve humans" ?

aliens come and fix the planet of war and pollution and offer to take people away to a better place. They say they are there to serve human. turns out they are...but on the lunch menu!!!! eeeeeeee.... sorry if you were itching to watch it and i've just given away the twist

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
aliens will eat the fatties first

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BobLoblaw84

Great Movie!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
I've said before that we make great cattle. We are self sufficient. I can't argue that maybe, just maybe we could be a pit stop planet. Sometimes I have wondered why our past technology seemed to disappear only to be discovered hundred to thousands of years later. As though something happened in between we don't know about. Food round up? They could come in for harvest and leave enough humans to breed up the population for the next visit.

Makes for a great science fiction novel also. It's also possible thats all it is.

You make great points and conjecture, perhaps cattle also are ignorant that as they are slaughtered on the conveyor that many different outlets cater for 'Humans to devour them later on".

Perhaps we a re not only eatend by ... HungryTravelling Aliens... but are exported to many planets or spaceships, a bit like Pizza delivery?

They may even use our brains for Neurol computer space?
Just like cattle perhaps we only see our surrounds? and not the bigger cold cruel reality?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

But why eat us when the moon is already made of Green Cheese?

Seriously though...I'd think it more likely that they'd steal our abundant livestock.....It'd be less suspicious than people mysteriously disapearing!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
One of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Really? My thread is gone but this remains? WTF? Typical Americans I figure!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

haha, yeah, i just mentioned that episode up above. great episode.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join