It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney is the anti-christ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The "Antichrist" doesn't need to run for president ....

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Remember remember remember... Obama in 2008. (And early 2009 I suppose.)

Everybody was flocking after Obama, even those who didn't particularly liked him still had some positive feeling towards newly elected president. Obama even went to Europe for his campaign, it was insane how popular and likeable he was at that time. We all seem to forget so easily.

Obama was just a snapshot, a taste if you will, of what the Antichrist will be like. Obama was scratching the surface of what's to come. The Antichrist will be similar in many ways, but on a much grander scale. Except he won't be some globalist puppet, but rather the real deal. The man who actually saves the collapsed societies of the world and usher in an age of peace and prosperity. Globally known, immensely popular and even the Bible Christians themselves will be heavily tempted to embrace him. But we know better, because his reign is cut short according to Biblical prophecy.
edit on 13-4-2012 by netgamer7k because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
You know that these campaign donations are deductible to businesses. Wouldn't that money be better spent paying taxes so we could pay our country's bills? Oh well, a little off topic but the devil made me say it.

edit on 13-4-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

You have a long way to go to equal or pass the number of Obama Anti Christ threads. 10 pages of searches on the subject. I think it was discussed to ad naseaum, but never say never, another one might be right around the corner.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by netgamer7k
Remember remember remember... Obama in 2008. (And early 2009 I suppose.)

Everybody was flocking after Obama, even those who didn't particularly liked him still had some positive feeling towards newly elected president. Obama even went to Europe for his campaign, it was insane how popular and likeable he was at that time. We all seem to forget so easily.

Obama was just a snapshot, a taste if you will, of what the Antichrist will be like. Obama was scratching the surface of what's to come. The Antichrist will be similar in many ways, but on a much grander scale. Except he won't be some globalist puppet, but rather the real deal. The man who actually saves the collapsed societies of the world and usher in an age of peace and prosperity. Globally known, immensely popular and even the Bible Christians themselves will be heavily tempted to embrace him. But we know better, because his reign is cut short according to Biblical prophecy.
edit on 13-4-2012 by netgamer7k because: (no reason given)

Referring back to my post, I believe that the Rothchilds are trying to pass Obama off as the Mahdi. If or when Obama is successful in dividing Israel then the EU and UN can try to pass that event off as Obama "ushering in an age of peace and prosperity." At that point, the Rothschilds can traipse David Rothschild out as Islam's false Christ/Isa, at which point, I suspect, that whatever "peace and prosperity" that was created by dividing Israel will be over. As you mentioned, a lot of Bible Christians will be just as deceived as Muslims will be into believing that David Rothschild is Christ returned. Meanwhile, pagans will be led to believe that he is Horus reincarnated. David Rothschild, Obama, and Romney are all Vatican/Jesuit puppets though and, therefore, are rumored to be Luciferians/Satanists.
The Bible indicates that the antichrist will have two horns like a lamb, like The Lamb, Christ, but will speak blasphemously like a dragon, Lucifer/Satan.

Revelation 13:11 Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon.
Some believe that the two horns indicate that the government that the antichrist will rule will consist of two branches of government; one religious and one political.

David Rothschild looks like The Lamb, Christ, but may invoke Lucifer/Satan, the abomination that causes desolation, in the temple.

Daniel 11:31 His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.
Furthermore, David Rothschild may 'abolish the daily sacrifice' since he is a big time environmentalist who doesn't like hurting fishes and lambs or whatever else it is that they sacrifice these days in Jerusalem.

The EU will likely eventually expand into the North American, Pacific, Asian, and European Unions, or some variation thereof, out of which David Rothchild and/or the antichrist's government will emerge.

Daniel 7:6...This beast had four heads, and it was given authority to rule. After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast--terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns. "While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them...
The EU, North American, Pacific, and Asian Unions, or some variation thereof, will likely have ten horns or kings or militaries. Out of that fiasco will appear the the little horn that will develop into the NWO led by its dictator/antichrist.

For right now though, I believe that the Vatican and Rothchilds just want Romney to take Obama's place in order to free Obama up to play the part of the Mahdi and create whatever havoc he can over in the Middle East. I'm not sure if Romney will be the president but that certainly is what the Vatican and Rothschilds appear to want to happen right now. Quite frankly though, Romney just does not have what it takes to be Christ/Horus/Isa reincarnated. He does, however, have what it takes to finish destroying the United States, which is why he is obviously the Rothschild's choice for president.
edit on 13-4-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Mitt Romney is the return of Quetzalcoatl. The feathered serpent of South America. Predicted to return in 2012. Will he start sacrificing people?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
No he is not the anti-christ, tho a runner up for the position maybe.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Wait, I thought this issue was settled long ago. Ronald Reagan was the Antichrist.

home.mcn.net...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Mit Romney is too stupid to be the anti-christ, he is just a puppet for the corporations, Just like Bush jr.

2nd.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Where are all the people who thought Obama was the anti-christ or Bush, or ?

Unfortunately I expect a lot more threads on this.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Somehow I think that whoever the Antichrist turns out to be (if he even exists, either as a man or an organization), no one will suspect it. He'll be pretty much supernaturally beloved by the entire world. I can't see speculations taking place on whether he's the ultimate avatar of evil, unlike how people seemed to do with pretty much every leader that's come to power in the past.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
i definitely do not agree with the topic because this guy is just to laughable he comes off as a fake person interested only in "the bottom line" in all aspects i feel a guy like this is motivated by greed and power only and i definitely can't see him being someone interested in overthrowing Divinity whatsoever. i would so love to be a fly on the wall in his home just to see him interact with his family haha. someone replied something on the line of.. "you will never know" and that's kinda true but if you a person who believes in the Word of God i'm sure you'll be able to spot the anti-Christ fairly easy and i posted this in a thread in the music section but i think this is a more fitting place.. it's a song by the completely awesome post-punk band from the 80's, DEVO and i'm not sure this would happen to the real anti-Christ hehe anyway.. check it out it's pretty funny and really catchy i hope it catches on and becomes super popular!!

"Devo releases snarky single mocking Romney"

read articular and listen to the song here..

"The Cricket Salt Lake City Tribune"

sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsmoviecricket/54709675-66/seamus-song-romney-devo.html.csp

listen at Soundclod here..

soundcloud.com/orchardmktg/devo-dont-roof-rack-me-bro

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I don't know about Mitt being the anti Christ but any man that would tie a dog to the top of a car for a 12 hr trip is certainly evil and certainly not presidential material.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

This post is STUPID. Romney can barely break even with Obama in any polls. I smell F-E-A-R from Team Obama.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
He certainly looks like what I always imagined the Anti-Christ to look like.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Ronald Reagan was the Anti-Christ, George H. W. Bush was the Anti-Christ, Bill Clinton was the Anti-Christ, George W. Bush was the Anti-Christ, Barack Obama is the Anti-Christ and I'm sure whoever's President in the future will be the Anti-Christ too.

edit on 16-8-2012 by Junkheap because: The horrible, awful, terrible, ghastly blue fuzzy things.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Romney used to be the anti-christ, then he decided he wasn't.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Romney is the ANTI-OBAMA

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
A real-life person born in 1947 is also the fictional villain in the 1st Century's version of Harry Potter?

Is this some kind of slash-fiction?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY....

Even though Mormons are NOT Christians, they deni the trinity..... still....

How could a Mormon be the antichrist, that would be mormonic....ha ha....I mean moronic!
Oh wait, mind you I guess he could point to himself in revolutions and say "see I'm right here it even says so in the book of morons!"

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join