It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney is the anti-christ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'm starting to think that Mitt Romney may be the anti-christ. I say this because,

One- He is pretty popular right now

Two- His top contributors are as follow
Goldman Sachs,
Morgan Stanley,
Credit Suisse Group ( One of worlds largest security firm ),
HIG Capital, Barclays ( Global fiances ),
Bank of America,
JPMorgan Chase & Co,
Wells Fargo,
Blackstone Group,
Bain & Co ( Global MANAGEMENT firm )

Obviously we see a lot of big banking corporations, cough Illuminati, a few security, law, and counseling firms, and many multi national corporations. I'm think he is working with Illuminati to push towards a single (evil) world government.

Three- During tonights debate he was asked why we should fix loop holes in our systems. He ignored that question and talked about the future of America and how this is a "Critical time" for American history. He really pointed that out and I believe hes talking about the whole 2012 moving into higher dimensions and the three days of darkness occurring after dec 21 (which a princess from japan recently talked about). He wants to keep the current regime in power and enslave humanity. Also he does speak boastfully like a prediction said.

He was also talking about how China "cheats" with their monetary systems by lowering their prices and amount of currency which is bad, while america just makes money out of thin air. Hes deceiving the people.

I just get a really bad feeling about this guy, what does the rest of ATS think?
edit on 7-1-2012 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well if you are talking from the bible..it says no one will know who is the anti-christ..the people will love him...That eliminates Romney..I find him disgusting...and you believe he may be the anti-christ so he is no longer unknown.

Peace

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

Well if by anti christ you mean an arrogant elitist owned by crooked banks. then... YES!
But personally he doesn't seem bright enough to destroy the whole world

Hi Ho Silver Away!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I guess im not really talking from the bible because I dont believe in it. I should just say an all around evil person who will lead humanity in the wrong direction.

reply to post by HiHoAZaway

And he isnt, haha. But hes just the face you know? Its the people behind the scenes that need him to get in power
edit on 7-1-2012 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I definitely don't think he would take the country in the right direction, but on that note I don't think any POTUS has much of a say in what direction the country heads... like you say TPTB make those decisions. I don't think the anti-christ will be any ones "Lacky." It will be someone that the elitist respect.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I wouldn't say IMO an " anti-christ"...though however I agree and with your comments, showing that more titles him as "TPTB" puppet or well, "puppet" as for lack of better terms but similar to the point at hand. All in thus why he is so revered by the media/big banking, etc and people(do they exist do we have any ATS supporters of him?) who are unaware-not calling you out on ill terms but I say IMO.
edit on 7-1-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
IMHO... the anti christ is not one man, but an org.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Mostly when it comes to whoever is paying for this person to win the election, it means that THOSE companies will be who benefit from him being elected. Here is a quote for you.

“Politicians should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we can identify their corporate sponsors.” Robin Williams

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

" I just get a really bad feeling about this guy, what does the rest of ATS think? "

Mitt Romney is your Typical Opportunist Politician . He will Say or Do Anything to get your Votes . Once that is Accomplished , he will then proceed to Expidite the Agenda his Corporate Masters Dictate to him . This is someone Americans would want to lead them as President of the United States ? I Sure Hope Not !......

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I don't know where he would take the country since he seems to change his opinion every 5 seconds on key issues for political expedience.

No - not the Anti-Christ maybe the Easter Bunny in penny loafers.

Bottom line the guy is a globalist scumbag!

Peace

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
if he was the anti-christ he would have won the republican nod in 2008

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
How about Ron Paul -

1 US Army
2 US Air Force
3 US Navy
4 Mason Capital Management
5 Microsoft Corp (who are also #1 for Obama ATM!)

Although it comes with this note:

NOTE: The organizations themselves did not donate, rather the money came from the organizations' PACs, their individual members or employees or owners, and those individuals' immediate families. Organization totals include subsidiaries and affiliates.
- from here
edit on 8-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
FOUL!!!

Don't break from tradition, a thread with this title should not be allowed to be started until after the man is elected President.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
According to the Bible anyone who denies that Jesus is the Christ is antiChrist, and John said there were many in his time.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
All politicians are part of the whole...evil. No he is not the AC, it's the system that has to change.His strings are being pulled just like the rest of the politicians on this rock.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I believe you may be correct. and on the issue of losing the nomination in 2008 I think he may have done it powerfully in order to elect the current president. because lets face it the anything is better than Obama aditued has griped our country. and when people talk about the biblical anti-Christ they mean the rider of the white horse, it is stated in Revelation 6:2 "he was given a bow and set out conquering and to conquer." the absence of any arrow indicates a political agenda not a war agenda. and to all who think we should only worry if he gets elected would it not be better to try to keep him out of the white house witch i just realized it is similar to white horse perhaps this is saying the rider will be a us president ether way who ever wins this election will witness the end of time as president i can just feel it and know i do not believe in 2012 but i do believe the end is near. but still if an anti the other guy mentality grips the country it would help him win the next election and set the stage for his rule.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Out of the BILLION anti-christ candidates of all time, I have to say that this one looks rather believable!!

But of course anyone who knows better KNOWS that it is all just fiction...

But a damn good candidate for it!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by chizeled
If you google the words 'Obama Mahdi' then you will see Muslims on youtube and Islamic blogs already calling Obama the Mahdi/antichrist. Rumor has it that Obama, with the help of the UN, plans to divide Israel and give parts of it to the Islamic caliphate via the Palestinians after the next election. If that happens then I suspect that many more Muslims will believe that Obama is the Mahdi. Some Islamic prophecies suggest that Isa/Islam's false Christ will appear and walk alongside the Mahdi. As most on ATS already know, Obama is just a Rothschild and Vatican puppet. Therefore, I suspect that the Jesuits in the Vatican are trying to pass Obama off as the Mahdi/antichrist by empowering him to divide Israel. The Vatican will then have access to David's temple in Jerusalem out of which they can traipse out David Rothschild as Islam's false Christ/Isa and Christianity's false prophet. I write more about my theory here: link

At that link, I wrote about how 'Christ' already supposedly appeared to a village of Muslims. I believe that David Rothschild or some other Christ-look-alike is field testing their NWO one world religion scam, Chrislam, or some other variation of universalism. Rick Warren, who prayed to Islam's false Christ/Isa at Obama's inauguration, is already preaching Chrislam. I also wonder if all of the sounds that people have been hearing is a field test. The noises sound like a shofar to me. Jews use shofars to invite the presence of God. All the Rothschilds really had to do is send out film crews to various places, blast the shofar over a loud speaker, and then post the videos all over the internet. I wonder if the Rothschilds intend to have film crews strategically placed, blast the shofar sounds again, and then project holograms of David Rothschild in the sky. Many people would be deceived into believing that David Rothschild, a son of perdition, was actually Christ returned. Just imagine what would happen if the shofar sounded and then David Rothschild appeared dressed up to look like Christ...
ATS

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Mr. 47 Million a year , he doesn't have a scar on his arm. He didn't survive a near fatal head injury. If he gets elected how exactly do we enter into Black 7 ?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I don't think he's anti-Christ. Just because he lays with the big boys doesn't mean he doesn't believe in Christ and won't be a good president. The Dem's have their big boys too. I won't donate anything to either party because my donation doesn't mean crap towards anything anymore. The big businesses have all the pull on both sides now. Sad but true. If you take a contribution from someone you will be indebted to them when the laws are made. There is no other way to see this.
edit on 13-4-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join