It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Blasts Navy SEAL 'Punch' HOAX

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
I don't see how claiming you punched someone as being defamation....Is calling JEsse a wimp defaming him?

In the truest ATS sense, to the guy claiming to have punched out JEsse..

Pics or it didnt happen!

Maybe not, but claiming Jesse said what he did about the SEALs deserving to lose some guys certainly IS defamation (if it never happened).
Anyway, watching the interview, I got the feeling Chris Kyle was lying. This is an interesting turn in the story.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

Ventura recently made public and on the record that he, as a former veteran and governor, supports Ron Paul as president. He is also very outspoken against the corrupt government, problems with the two party system, false-flag attacks, the Federal Reserve, and unconstitutional and tyrannical things like the Patriot Act and TSA.

This is just a "psy-op", as Alex Jones calls them, to assassinate the character of Ventura so that if he were to start going on mainstream media outlets and endorsing Ron Paul or talking about running for president on his own if he doesn't get the nomination, they can bring this up and use it to discredit him.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Now would be a great time for Jessie to fully endorse Dr Ron Paul.

Jessie would make a fine VP, methinks!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This is a real tough one to call. They are both from the SEAL community and they both come from a world where Honor and Integrity are words to live or die by. They obviously can't both be right and one is lying through his teeth. Which one? Who has more to gain...or lose? I really don't know.

I've never heard of the guy claiming to have thrown the punch....but if he wasn't a SEAL and legit to his record, he'd have been burned to the ground by now. There are guys from the Special Operations community who really make a full time hobby out of outing impostors..so I don't doubt that a bit.

It's just hard to see that either one has put themselves so far out in thin air that the fall will be fatal to credibility and reputation at all levels for a long time to come. Obviously though, one of them has because both cannot be right.

I guess this is one to really watch as it progresses. Eventually enough will come out to form a solid and educated opinion about which SEAL is lying. What a world where we even face such a question in the first place. Standards and values are falling everywhere these days, it seems.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

I would love to see him run as his VP, but really, think about how easy it would be for the mainstream media to discredit that ticket. If they can turn voters away from Ron Paul simply for pushing the idea that he's racist because of some old newsletters and that his foreign policy is dangerous (because apparently not fighting wars is dangerous), imagine how easily they could make people think Ventura is crazy for all of his beliefs.

Sure, if he had the time to sit down and explain why he thinks 9/11 was an inside job, why the two-party system is corrupt, and things like that, people might listen. But the way the MSM does it, they would attack him non-stop and convince most of their ignorant viewers that he's a kook. Hell I had some dumbass tell me that Ron Paul was a "wonderful kook" when I was passing out superbrochures. Imagine Ventura running with him.

I love Ventura and agree with him on a lot of things, but him running as VP might do as much damage as it does good.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Oh...so the hole is deeper, is not just book fame! Chris Kyle's - "mercenary firm to train domestic law enforcement to deal with domestic insurgents" A.J. *
*see video

edit on 8-1-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
"A few things that bother me about Chris Kyle, the black outfit & skull, he is a creation of Chenney and Blackwater and the way that he shifts his weight and looks down when recounting the sucker-punch"
Alex Jones

Well said Mr Jones

top topics

<< 1   >>

join