It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Blasts Navy SEAL 'Punch' HOAX

page: 1,
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura Blasts Nave SEAL 'Punch' HOAX

Jesse's Statement:

The event this man spoke of never happened. I have been to Mc P’s many times since leaving the Navy. I was never there alone. I was always accompanied by other people. If this happened 6 years ago, someone would have known of it before now. Certainly in the UDT/SEAL community it would have been known. This has to be news to all of us.

I have always opposed the war in Iraq but I have never spoken or wished any ill will towards the soldiers. My heart aches that soldiers have died or been wounded because this war should never have taken place. I am perplexed over the agenda this man has and why a fellow Navy Seal would tell a lie about an event that never happened.

Clearly between this story and the previous week’s story about supposedly getting pulled over for tailgaiting in CA that was also a lie, someone is out to destroy my credibility. I find it very interesting that both these stories are being spread by Fox news and it’s affiliates. As a Navy veteran you realize you can’t believe every sea story you hear. Let me finish by stating both of the recent two national stories about me are completely untrue lies, neither event ever happened.

So this guy claiming to have knocked Jesse out with one punch (and then running away) did so back in 2006 and this is the first time the story is being told?

I have to side with Jesse on this one. Somebody knocking Ventura out with one punch would quickly make the news. ESPECIALLY if it were done by another SEAL member. It also would have made the news if he had said the things this guy trying to sell his book is alleging.

I would like to see them interviewed together to see if the accuser would do so to Jesse's face. I wonder if Jesse has a case for defamation since the alleged statements are most definitely ones that would cause harm to Jesse's reputation.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yeah that guy looked like a punk

Besides that hes happy beating up an old man? LOL

wonder if Jesse has a case for defamation since the alleged s

On this point he may not have a case since he renounced his citizenship

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Jesse has dual citizenship.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Go Jesse!! you rock! I'll vote for you if you run for president. If you don't, then I will have to vote for the next best two. Jerry Springer and Stephan Colbert.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Yeah that guy looked like a punk

Besides that hes happy beating up an old man? LOL

wonder if Jesse has a case for defamation since the alleged s

On this point he may not have a case since he renounced his citizenship

another hoax Jesse did not renounce his citizenship.

Jesse did say he was applying for Dual Citizenship IE US and Mexico

forum.prisonplanet.com...
edit on 7-1-2012 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem
Jesse Ventura Blasts Nave SEAL 'Punch' HOAX

I have always opposed the war in Iraq but I have never spoken or wished any ill will towards the soldiers. My heart aches that soldiers have died or been wounded because this war should never have taken place. I am perplexed over the agenda this man has and why a fellow Navy Seal would tell a lie about an event that never happened.

Definitely all about his book selling, bragging-look at me-, agenda. His claiming what Ventura said, comes off as...repugnant /(won't go there due to terms and conditions) by just listening to his other statements... This guy

edit on 7-1-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Regardless of one's citizenship status, one can sue when they have been defamed. This seems a rather clear case of defamation if witnesses can't be called to corroborate the alleged story.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I give an open invitation to the supposed Navy Seal that claims to have hit an old man, and come punch me....first shot is free, mine will come after. Accept my challenge or go back and cringe behind Bill O'reilly's desk or whatever it is that you do there.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I don't see how claiming you punched someone as being defamation....Is calling JEsse a wimp defaming him?

In the truest ATS sense, to the guy claiming to have punched out JEsse..

Pics or it didnt happen!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
A former Governor and media icon is one punched and the story doesn't float until 6 years later? The thing seems a little off. Remember when Jean Claude Van Damme got punched out? The tabloids have only increased in size since then...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

yeah, I'm with you on that.......most likely lies to hurt Jessies rep......he must've pissed of TPTB somehow??

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

OFGM!!!
We are looking at the buildup to rastlemania ......??? whatever number it is up to now.
Seal vs seal two men enter.....barf.
Anyone else see this angle?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

I concur with Jesse on this ...

The Scumbag sniper said this happened at a wake for ...

V (Medal Of Honour Recipient) [wiki]

Death and burial

Monsoor died September 29, 2006 in Ar Ramadi, Iraq and was described as a "quiet professional" and a "fun-loving guy" by those who knew him. He is buried at Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery in San Diego.

During the funeral, as the coffin was moving from the hearse to the grave site, Navy SEALs were lined up forming a column of twos on both sides of the pallbearers route, with the coffin moving up the center. As the coffin passed each SEAL, they slapped down the gold Trident each had removed from his own uniform and deeply embedded it into the wooden coffin. For nearly 30 minutes the slaps were audible from across the cemetery as nearly every SEAL on the west coast repeated the ceremony.

The display moved many attending the funeral, including U.S. President George W. Bush, who spoke about the incident later during a speech stating: "The procession went on nearly half an hour, and when it was all over, the simple wooden coffin had become a gold-plated memorial to a hero who will never be forgotten.”

And yet ...

Jesse Ventura (is Awsome) [wiki]

In September 2006, Ventura endorsed and campaigned with independent Texas gubernatorial candidate Kinky Friedman, and Independence Party of Minnesota's gubernatorial candidate Peter Hutchinson and Team Minnesota.

And I don't think that would have happened if Jesse had been sporting a fat lip and or black eye!

Personal Disclosure:
Jesse! YOU ROCK!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
There has been another thread on Chris Kyle's comments and of course the video of him during the radio interview. Also found here.

I hadn't watched it until now, it seems like it was staged. Every point during the story where he has to verify what happened, he looks up out of the corner of his eye, turns his head, or closes his eyes. Commons signs from people lying.

Body language isn't always 100% accurate, but in this case it is not helping the guy's story.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I'd watch that match.

Jesse will win, hands down...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
the whole story seems kind of weak. the alleged reason jesse got punched was because he was saying navy seals and soldiers in iraq deserve to die because it was an illegal invasion.

he supposed said this to a bar full of seals right after they had a wake for one of their guys.
even a mental retard would know that isn't a good idea.

but then again, navy seals aren't all there.

he attended the wake. why would he be there, if it wasn't to offer support and solidarity.

ventura is much more respectful. and chris kyle is on a book promotion tour.

edit on 8-1-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: S&F!

I concur with Jesse on this ...

Personal Disclosure:
Jesse! YOU ROCK!

Jessie does rock

I SOOO want to see him as Ron Paul's vice president.

I've heard the crap about him being unelectable... but he there is a reason they call him Governor...

They say Ron Paul is unelectable but he's been in for 30 years...

Time to cut the crap out of government and get back to the Constitution.

And anyone that thinks SEALS are not smart better think again. You can't become a SEAL without having above average intelligence, mental and physical endurance, and strait up heart!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Yeah, have to agree. If this had happened six years ago to a former Seal, former Governor we would have heard something a long time ago.

God Bless Jesse. Wish I had enough money to be his neighbor in Mexico as well. He was smart for doing that.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Jesse may have his beefs with the US gov. but...Hes always gonna be a SEAL. There have been more than their share of casualties taken by them as the services learned how they should be deployed and for what missions.....
I am sure Jesse is well aquainted with this fact.
hes got far more respect for his brothers in arms to make such a comment.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Good for him....for speaking out against the smear campaign against him.

I was somewhat skeptical about the entire thing....because with every action there usually is a motive behind it.

First of all, SEALS being trained in how to disarm, maim and even kill with their bare hands are also taught control.

I can somewhat relate having trained with former special forces and recon marines....you don't just beat up on the elderly and/or unarmed opponents. And or use your skills to kill unless your life is threatened.

It's called HONOR.

This entire scenario did not fit the character of the Honor instilled in true warriors such as those members of the US Navy Seals.

But anyway it didn't add up but now reveals the true motive ....and as usual it's all about money to promote a book....which really does make sense....and also figures.

Money was his true motive...

Hoo Rah !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join