It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG Ron Paul is Crushing Them in New Hampshire

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I can't believe how badly Ron Paul is hammering the debate. Every time they let him talk it's like a man, talking to children.

Hey mister Paul, what about these Newsletters?

Well I didn't write them, but a better question is how do I feel about the racist war on drugs that locks up all the blacks.

What a great answer.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the only Republican that has a chance in hell against Obama.

The rest are complete clowns and a DISASTER for Republican fans. Other than Paul, NONE of them have a chance in hell against Obama.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm not sure he's hammering them .. but I do think he's performing the best out of all of them personally, and I do think he made Newt Gengrich look like a fool when it came to his not serving in the service..

Newt said he was a father with a child and wasn't eligible so Ron comes back saying that when he went off he was a father with two children.

.. I think Ron took Newt to task brilliantly there..

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Yeah, I am watching it right now. I tivo'd it so I am a few minutes behind. I said "WOW" outloud with how he responded to Newt not going off to war when he was apparently drafted.

Paul said " I was married and had two kids and I went".

They are swinging at each other pretty hard. I have been impressed with Ron Paul, I admit

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Everyone else is just blowing wind.

Ron Paul shut them down so bad, they started talking about gays getting married, instead of the country going up in flames next week.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
He's rocking. Flat rocking.

Going into commerce law and explaining that - that was brilliant.

He has SUCH a clue.

The comeback that he was married with a baby and he went - that was brilliant.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Agreed, that was a wonderful exchange between Newt and Ron. Ron really put him in his place, for lack of a better term.

As I said in my previous post, I honestly said out loud "WOW" to Ron's response.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc

Ron Paul shut them down so bad, they started talking about gays getting married, instead of the country going up in flames next week.

I think that's a good topic because it's going to make Santorum especially look bad.. Romney isn't really responding so well to it either if you ask me .. They didn't give Paul a chance to respond to that one.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
reply to post by miniatus

Agreed, that was a wonderful exchange between Newt and Ron. Ron really put him in his place, for lack of a better term.

As I said in my previous post, I honestly said out loud "WOW" to Ron's response.

You could tell Newt was getting very angry, he kept giving sideways glances... one thing I notice when Paul is talking, you see Romney looking over at him with this fake snarky smile on his face like he just wants to strangle him to death.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Yeah Newt couldn't get in the military because he had flat feet. Now he thinks he's worthy of sending soldiers off to fight in our illegal wars.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

I can't believe how badly Ron Paul is hammering the debate. Every time they let him talk it's like a man, talking to children. Hey mister Paul, what about these Newsletters? Well I didn't write them, but a better question is how do I feel about the racist war on drugs that locks up all the blacks. What a great answer.

I know, RIGHT! HAHAHAHA! He made Newt look like a dolt, too! HAHAHAHA! He also got the first applause of the night.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I wouldn't be too surprised if Newt doesn't get blown out of the whole campaign after tonight, he's not been doing well AT ALL tonight.. Romney is doing OK ... I'm not impressed by Santorum at ALL ..

I would honestly be shocked if they didn't declare Ron the victor of this debate.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

RON PAUL: "I just want to say one thing. I was married and had children. I got called by the military....I went."

End of statement.

Applause....

LMAO

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but if the American public cannot see that every other candidate up their is a lying horse's ass, we are doomed.....lol

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by mrnotobc

I think that's a good topic because it's going to make Santorum especially look bad.. Romney isn't really responding so well to it either if you ask me .. They didn't give Paul a chance to respond to that one.

I don't think Ron Paul cares about it. He'd probably say it;s not the federal governments business.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

And it's not.. that's what I was hoping he'd get a chance to say =)

I think Perry just basically shot himself in the foot.. nobody wants troops back in Iraq and he just said he would send troops right back over there.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Oh god don't you know it!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Anyone got a link for this? I sooo wanna see it, and don´t have that channel

Edit: Found the lead in to the debate for anyone that wants to see

edit on 7-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Ron Paul doesn't have a chance. The numbers will be altered to put the favorite candidate of TPTB in power, just like they did with Bush II. The only reason Obama was nominated is because nobody wanted Hillary Clinton as President. Not that any of that matters, Obama is the last American President, because we're going tits up too fast for this election cycle to matter.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well, looks like Santorum is all for World War 3 asap.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join