It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFO 2012 (a crazy big ball of fire fall from the space!)

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ok ATS debunkers....I'll be honest, I have no clue what this video is. It was just uploaded on youtube.


My only guess would be that it's a cellphone video of the sun, but I haven't seen another video like this one, so I'll leave it to the ATS experts. ( and as always, thanks for the education if this is another worthless youtube video
)


Uploaded by PhysiQunta on Jan 7, 2012

tonight at three o'clock i went to the yard, suddenly i saw a Unidentified Luminous Object, then quickly i ran to my room and picked up a cellphone, then i returned to the yard to take this video.
this is a crazy big ball of fire that suddenly fall from the space!.
i have no idea what is this!.


edit on 7-1-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Really? These videos are getting more and more ridiculous.

That could be literally anything. I don't know how anyone could mistake that for a UFO.



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I usually don't reply to videos like this but..

really? c'mon...

why did you post this?

It is nothing..nada..zip..

not even a good video of anything at all..

sheez people....really...



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
I usually don't reply to videos like this but..

really? c'mon...

why did you post this?

It is nothing..nada..zip..

not even a good video of anything at all..

sheez people....really...

My thoughts to exact
It could be any thing. Their is no evidence that its in the sky.
edit on 7-1-2012 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Unidentified flying EGGYOLK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It reminds me of an egg but I know it's not an egg. Heh. Yeah, I don't think this is anything really worth noting.



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
If this is from a cellphone how does he zoom in so close to an "object apparently flying from space"? Obviously the cellphone has rubbish quailty so you have to ask, how does he get such a close image with a rubbish phone like that? Why dont we see the surroundings? This could easily be a close up video of something on his computer screen.



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
why did you post this?


Simply because I do not know what it is.....isn't that why we are here. To prove, or disprove claims of an UFO.



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It's a big bowl of lemon jello sitting on a table that someone is moving back and forth.

Maybe



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Looks like a very shaky closeup of an eyeball. Is there a prize for the winner?



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye

Originally posted by baddmove
why did you post this?


Simply because I do not know what it is.....isn't that why we are here. To prove, or disprove claims of an UFO.



If you check out his other vids you can see he likes experimenting with light etc which makes this video even less credible in my opinion. I think its the title that goes a bit over the top .



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye
 


isyeye,I think you need to chill abit.
You have been posting alot of threads and I hope you don't end up like a friend of mine,in the loony bin.
If you remember bulla,then you will know one of the posters there flipped out.

Some kid took a video of an animation from his/her computer,if you watch closely you will see the edge of the screen.


edit on 7-1-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
That could absolutely anything, a screensaver for all I know.


Why the sensationalist "2012 UFO" title geez



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   


YouTube is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you will find.



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye
 

This must surely be the worst attempt I've ever seen of someone attempting a fake video. Thanks for posting!



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Yeah, I was asking myself the same question. How does a cellphone take such great pictures in outer space? Sky maybe. But, not space.


Could be anything.

But there is no line of site to even tell that it is in space, or sky for that matter.
edit on 7-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye
Ok ATS debunkers....I'll be honest, I have no clue what this video is. It was just uploaded on youtube.


My only guess would be that it's a cellphone video of the sun, but I haven't seen another video like this one, so I'll leave it to the ATS experts. ( and as always, thanks for the education if this is another worthless youtube video
)


Uploaded by PhysiQunta on Jan 7, 2012

tonight at three o'clock i went to the yard, suddenly i saw a Unidentified Luminous Object, then quickly i ran to my room and picked up a cellphone, then i returned to the yard to take this video.
this is a crazy big ball of fire that suddenly fall from the space!.
i have no idea what is this!.


edit on 7-1-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)



This looks like a drop of colored oil in a tub of water. Why? Because it bobs at specific intervals almost precisely as a wave does.



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Whatever it is, it is reflecting a light source from up above. My guess is it's a nickel under a warm light bulb, or something in a fish tank.

It looks to be spinning, I call b.s.



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder


YouTube is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you will find.


OMG did you see the alien in that video? it looks so real. I wonder who got that on film?



posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye
 
This is absolutley the most fantastic thing I've seen in the last 15 seconds




top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join