keep my husband in your thoughts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

Relax, Not critical is BRILLIANT! ITS GOOOOOD! critical is when a patient is in very bad condition. The doctors saying he is NOT critical which is great damn good sign

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Mine and my wifes prayers are with you and your husband. Im sure he will back up and typing soon with all of ATS looking after him.

~God speed~

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
In my thoughts is he.

A speedy recovery and warm regards to you and all who are affected.

Akushla

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So sorry this happened to him. I hope he has a speedy recovery and your lives get back to normal as soon as possible. Take care.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Tell him he doesn't get out of here that easy.

We'd hate to send a moderator or a site administrator to the hospital after him.

He can log out any time he likes, but he can never leave.

Best wishes, thoughts, and healing energies to all of you.
edit on 1/7/2012 by Klassified because: reword

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Very terrible, sorry to hear...

best wishes and a speedy recovery.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
So sorry to hear about this.
Tell him to heal well and we'll keep him in our prayers.
He's been a great member and he will be missed.

Looking forward to his return!
Asktheanimals

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
When he gets back in here, he will see how many ATS members genuinely care and are here for him. Wishing you some peace and strength through this ordeal and healing prayers for your hubby. Sounds like he will be just fine.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
So Very Sorry To Hear This Happening. Your Husband and your family well be in our Thoughts and Prayers.
We all hope he is better soon and back to his family in good health.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Thank you everyone, I will be sure to let him know tomorow that he has lots of thoughts and prayers coming his way. From what I see this is a great community.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hopefully he will be up and looking for a laptop or tablet very soon to get back on ATS! Hitting the lung isn't the best thing that could have happened, but it sounds like it didn't hit any major arteries or veins. The biggest thing now is keeping him infection free...and then getting him back on ATS!!

Good luck to both of you!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I sincerely hope that your husband makes a full recovery. I can think of very few acts as heroic as being injured while trying to help another.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

My thoughts are with you and your husband. I hope he gets well soon and have the strength to move past this situation.

Send him our best wishes and thoughts.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
My best wishes to your husband, and you. May I ask where he was shot in his body and with what calibre bullet, if you know?
Seriously dude have some manners...

Thoughts and prayers with your husband.
edit on 8-1-2012 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Wow...the evil just doesn't stop. I will say my prayers for your husband's rapid recovery. I am so sorry to hear he was injured by someone he was attempting to help....what an unselfish act. All of us at ATS need your husband to hurry back to rejoin his fellow ATS'ers....we are a rare breed. Godspeed.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I also hope your husband makes a full recovery and continues his good work. I Undersant this a bad thing to happen to you both. may i offser my sincere condulences to you and him.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Very very sorry to hear this. I hope he gets well soon. It's terrible these things happen.
Sometimes experiences like these bring families and friends closer.
Oh and Ma'am, you are now part of the ATS family too.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
sorry to hear that .. will light joss sticks and ask the buddhas to help him recover..

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
You are both in my thoughts and prayers, hope he recovers soon.
edit on 8-1-2012 by alienscot1 because: missed out word

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Thank you for letting us know. We are a community here and our hearts and prayers go out to you that your husband will be be fine again soon.

Positive thinking: we believe that he will make a full recovery!

I'm lighting some incense for him, for you and for your family and will send positive thoughts your way.

Namaste,

Mike

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join