keep my husband in your thoughts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+31 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hello, I am the wife of lcbjr1979. Please keep him in your thoughts my husband was shot early this morning while treating a patient. The doctors expect him to be fine but nothing is certain. My husband loves this site and has said he likes alot of people on here. I just felt like I should post here and let his friends know that he may not be around here for awhile. If anyone has any questions I am sure my husband would want me to answer them so I will check in here from time to time and answer as many as I can.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Tell him too get well soon from all of ATS, and i will keep him in my thoughts

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Who the heck shot him? Did they catch the person?
I hope everything turns out well for him.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm not sure I know him, but that matters not, he is a part of the ATS family. I will keep him and you in my thoughts.

Thank you for letting us know and please keep us updated.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Gee, I sure hope he recovers fully and gets back to it!

He was treating someone? Is he a paramedic? Was he responding to a crime?

I read in one of his posts that he's a college student. Grad student?

Anyway, I'm going through all his threads and posts to star and flag them! Hope he gets that good thought every time I do....

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

He is a paramedic and was called to a house for a child who fell down the staris. From what I have been told by his partner and the officers that responded there, my husband was treating the child and the father of the child was under the influence of something and admitted that he pushed his kid down the stairs. My husband got on the radio to inform police and the father went into a room came out and shot him in the back. His partner subdued him and police arrived and arrested him.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I hope they find out who did this too
He is in our minds and were all hoping he recovers fully

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Tell him we're all wishing him a soon recovery and we'll be right here for him when he gets back

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
My thoughts are with you and your family, hopes your husband make a quick and full recovery.

link   
reply to post by windword

He is going back to school to be a doctor, still working on his bachelors. I am not sure what you mean by star and flag but anyway thank you for the kind words. I will have an update tomorow for you all. I have to try and firgure out a way to tell our daughter what happened and why daddy isnt home tonight so I am sure that will wreck me for the night. Thank you everyone for the nice words so far. I can see why my husband loves this site.

link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

Your husband is in my thoughts.

Love and Light,
S.L.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
My best wishes to your husband, and you. May I ask where he was shot in his body and with what calibre bullet, if you know?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessiana
I hope they find out who did this too
He is in our minds and were all hoping he recovers fully

Sounds like they know who did it.

And it sounds like his partner performed a very courageous action.

I have the utmost respect for first responders, whether they are civilian or military.

I hope he will get well soon.

Is your husbands injury life threatening or can you at least say the status? Critcal, Serious, Fair?

Forgive us for asking so many questions, but this is ATS, we ask a lot of questions! That is why your hubby was here too, I'm sure.
edit on 7-1-2012 by tsawyer2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tsawyer2

Sorry my bad, I agree though, He is in all our hearts

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Explanation: S&F! [OL will explain this in a u2u to ythe OP later on ok as now is not the time and place for that]

OMFG!
Noooooooooooo

I am OUTRAGED at the perpetrator of such a DISGUSTING COWARDLY CRIMINAL ACT!

Personal Disclosure:
You and your Husband are in my prayers & You both have all my support!

May your husband recover asap!

... And MAY GOD
HAVE MERCY on the soul of the scumbag who did this because I wouldn't!

edit on 7-1-2012 by OmegaLogos because: Edited for spelling.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The doctors say it is not critical so I am guessing serious. I really do not know much about medicine and I was a bit in a haze while the doctor was speaking with me. All I know for sure is the doctor says he will live. The bullet did a bunch of damage inside and his lung collapsed. The spine was not hit and the bullet came out the front by his shoulder.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Hey you tell him to get himself back on here asp.. no short cuts there are still some threads i am waiting for him to reply on.. no ifs or buts here......okay...!!!!!
:-)

Hey dont worry about it, all will be fine before long you will be complaining about who will be taking out the trash...hehe..but hey you make sure he gets himself back in here...okay...

best best wishes and speeeeeedy recover for both ya........!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessiana

Sorry my bad, I agree though, He is in all our hearts

No apology necessary. That's just me pointing out the obvious as usual.

lcbjr1979's wife - If you were my next door neighbor I'd watch your kids while you visited the hospital or make you dinner so you would have time to do what you needed. Anything us online people can do for you?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

While going through your husband's threads and posts, to add stars and flags. I found this little treasure. I hope it makes you smile. We need to keep you and your little girl in our thoughts too.

One of the memories I will cherish for a very long time was in July. I was outside playing baseball with my 4 year old daughter. I would throw her the ball and she would hit it, and then she would pretend to run the bases while doing her own play by play. The thing that makes this memorable was that it was the first time she hit the ball over our backyard fence. The fence was about 25 feet away from where she was standing. The look on her face was priceless. She circled the "bases" shouting home run home run home run. It is very hard to put into words how happy I was to see her have this moment.

During the begining of January during a blizzard I got called out to work. I am a paramedic by the way. The call was for a woman 9 months pregnant who was in labor. She was not able to drive and her husband was stuck out of town due to the blizzard. She lived about 5 miles out of town and it took us close to 30 minutes to get to her because the visibility was so bad. When we got there we realized that she was in active labor and we decided that we would probably not make it to the hospital in time, and we also almost got stuck on our way there and the last thing we wanted was to get stuck with her in the ambulance trying to get to the hospital. My partner acted as coach and I assisted with the delivery of the child. I say assist because all I really did was catch, clear out the babys airway and make sure it was well. It was a baby boy, very big, with very large lungs. My partner called our dispatch center and explained we delivered the child on scene but we needed to be sure we could get mom and baby back to town and to the hospital. Dispatch was able to send a county snow plow to our area and we followed it back to town. It was the first time I ever delivered a baby. It was an amazing feeling.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PS: Stars are given to individual posts that one agrees with or likes

Flags are given to a thread if one agrees with, or likes, or admires the work that's gone into a thread.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Prayers for Healing and Health for our ATS Family member.

Prayers your You and Your Daughter.

Bright Blessings,

Des

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join