It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Good Life Has Ended

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by Time4aChange

Aww, my heartfelt condoldences Time4aChange. I was blessed to meet her on a certain thread here. One of the nicest and funniest people I have met. Truly. May your sorrow be short and your memories of her long.

Sleep well TNTarheel. Keep the candles burning till I get there.

She talked about ya'll from "that" thread like ya'll were neighbors

Thanks, LightSpeedDriver, for taking the time to post. And thanks for the blessing. We need all the blessings we can get.

Time

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
I am so sorry for your loss...sad to die so young.

It looks like she got to meet Hooch again much sooner than she thought

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh, man, how those two loved each other! I guarantee Hooch was right there when she took her first look.

Thanks for your kindness, DTOM.

Time

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
My deepest sympathy to you and your family. I believe that when we pass, we go on to a better place. My heart, thoughts and prayers are with you.

We believe that too, Night Star. It's the only thing that makes this even halfway bearable.

Thanks so much for your kind words.

Time

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Saddened by the loss of one of our members... Sympathies for you and your family. Your dedication to her is beautiful. In memories and laughter of the good times those who have passed strongly stay alive with us.

Thanks for the kind words, dreamingawake, and for taking the time to care.

Time

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostviking
I hope your heart will heal, and that your Nana has found peace and her place. She can hang with my Nana....who I lost two years ago. All Nanas belong with the angels.....they are love. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

That's a great thought, lostviking! All Nanas DO belong with the angels. I hope all the grandmas get to meet each other.

Thanks for your kindness

Time

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

So sorry to hear about your loss.

You and your family are certainly in our thoughts and prayers right now.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

Thank you, RA. Your kind words are surely appreciated.

Time

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
My thoughts are with you and your family, Its nice that we have a little piece of her work here on ATS,

With wings she now flys and she now knows the answers to what we are all searching for,

asala, I can't begin to thank you for your help and your kindness.

Thanks for taking time to comment. I know you're super busy. I appreciate your words. And now you gave me a vision to keep with me. Of Nana flying with wings. Thanks so much for that.

Time

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I am sorry to hear about your Nana.
She was a wonderful person and a true breath of fresh air!
We had a few good chats via u2u.
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
Rest in pure peace TNTarheel!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Your Nana was one of the kindest souls I have ever met. She touched my heart is ways unfathomable, and always had a smile on her face.

I am sorry for you for her passing, but remember, she has gone on to a better place. She has become what she taught, and that is the simple fact that we "are all one".

She will now visit us in our dreams, her memories lingering on our minds, and she will be able to project her truth and wisdom in meager ways in our thoughts. We will learn to live by her example, and in doing so, we will be her greatest tribute to the contributions she has offered to all of us.

She will never be far away, because in her passing, she has taught us to see beyond ourselves, to become better than we are, and to try to do the best we can.

She never criticized anyone for being less than perfect. She taught us how to see the imperfections, and treat them with the love that every human deserves.

For me, TNTarheel was an angel in disguise. Her very nature rang true, and I was drawn to her. We became the best of friends through u2u and e-mail, and her wisdom prevailed with every message. I am sad to see her gone from us, but I'm also glad for her.

She has achieved her Angel's Wings.

She is now free from this mortal realm. She knew where she was going. I envy her, and as I wipe the tears streaming down from my face aside, I can only finally smile, and say, "Job well done."

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hey there Time4, thank you for letting me know. My first reaction was awwww, but then my very next one was good for her now she can fly. I so enjoyed our chats we used to have. Odd how one can feel closer to a friend they have never "met" in 3d than one does sometimes with people they see everyday.

I know when she basically signed off from that one particular "thread," she was one her way to go outside and just see life and be. From what I got of her will, Im pretty confident that she accomplished that. To be buried on her favorite mountain is just a poetic final touch for her in my humble opinion.

It is comforting to know that now I can just talk to her and share cookies and cakes without having to type it all out!

Be at peace Time4, and look to the sky at night, Im sure you will see her twinkling in the starlight letting you know she is just fine.

One more thing before I go, but it seems she just whispered to me to tell you to listen to the red robin, whatever that means, hopefully it does mean something to you

eta: I can just see her doin a little jig with the fairies!
edit on 9/1/12 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd
I am sorry to hear about your Nana.
She was a wonderful person and a true breath of fresh air!
We had a few good chats via u2u.
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
Rest in pure peace TNTarheel!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thanks for those kind words, Druid. I appreciate you taking time to post.

I envy her too.

Time

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Thanks, onehuman, for remembering her. And thanks for the encouragement.

Yeah, Nana spent as much time as she could outside. She loved to listen to the birds.

I'm kinda at a loss for words at your message. Thanks a bunch for passing it on to me. Red Robin is a song she used to sing when I got bummed out.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well, I've written this at least 3 times so now I'll keep it short. The title of this song is what I rather would have done than read of her passing. She was our thread Momma.

ETA It's not some super duper futuristic hyper-dimensional space funk either.

Ladies and Gentlemen a toast. To one dear departed TNT(arheel). A light has extinguished but surely somewhere a star is born.
edit on 10/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Ladies and Gentlemen a toast. To one dear departed TNT(arheel). A light has extinguished but surely somewhere a star is born.

Thanks again, LightSpeedDriver.

I'll drink to that.

Time

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I'm so sorry to hear this. Although it hurts the ones left behind the most I know that this is "her" shining moment. This is her real re-birth. She's right where she needs to be.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
I'm so sorry to hear this. Although it hurts the ones left behind the most I know that this is "her" shining moment. This is her real re-birth. She's right where she needs to be.

Thanks for taking time to come by and comment, favouriteslave.

It hurts more than I coulda ever imagined. I'm lost in a fog of shoulda/coulda/outta of.

She's where she wanted to be

edit on 1/18/2012 by Time4aChange because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I am seeing this belatedly but big hugs to you and your family.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

I am seeing this belatedly but big hugs to you and your family.

Thanks for coming by to post, sheba2011. The hugs are really appreciated.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Time

I'm so sorry to hear this. I hadn't looked at the site for ages and so just found out.

Your Nana was a very special lady and will always have a place in my heart. We had such fun too and so many great parties! I think about her often and will remember her in my prayers.

I am going to try and make something in her honour, perhaps a painting so that I will always remember her strength, humour, wisdom and compassion.

May she travel always in your heart

much love Mara xxxx

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join