It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buy An Acre Of Land On The Moon! Full Mineral Rights(including Helium-3). $18.95 Special!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

If your looking for a good present i would get your daughter a star, My grandma got me one and named it after me, its a really magical thing and they give you a certificate and satelite picture and things

Or you could sponsor her fave animal

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this old?
The site looks familiar, but I also recall someone selling acres on the moon several years back.

Anyway, I think this is more of a trinket/conversation piece than anything.

For them to be able to sell you an actual acre on the moon, they would have to own it and there may just be someone else who already has DIBBS on it.

At any rate, the US or this company sure don't own it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessiana

If your looking for a good present i would get your daughter a star, My grandma got me one and named it after me, its a really magical thing and they give you a certificate and satelite picture and things

Or you could sponsor her fave animal

How much do They charge...? I have 58 cents to My name...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLink

Yes it does look rather old, Unless its amateur website design.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

not entirely sure sorry
Why not make her something? Im sure she will apreciate it

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Sorry my friend, according to this site 58 cents aint gonna cut it.

Neat concept though, for $48 you get a star named after you and some other things. Would be a great gift for your girl.

I also wish to express my sympathy for your situation with your daughter. I too haven't seen or spoken to my two girls in 3 years, and probably won't till they are 18.

Save your money, a star named after an angel would be a great gift!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLink

I agree, it would be great

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

not entirely sure sorry
Why not make her something? Im sure she will apreciate it

I will think on that (and hope I get the price of postage...)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLink

Sorry my friend, according to this site 58 cents aint gonna cut it.

Neat concept though, for $48 you get a star named after you and some other things. Would be a great gift for your girl.

I also wish to express my sympathy for your situation with your daughter. I too haven't seen or spoken to my two girls in 3 years, and probably won't till they are 18.

Save your money, a star named after an angel would be a great gift!

Maybe next year. Thank You, and I find it so sad there are so many parents who love their kids and cannot see them grow up.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

its a horrible thing,Maybe you could write her a poem or something meaningful and thoughtful?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

its a horrible thing,Maybe you could write her a poem or something meaningful and thoughtful?

My sister tends to keep anything I send and doesn't deliver it. But I will probably do that again this year. Wanted something really special, and likely to be delivered.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Wow these scammers.
I can´t believe you people are actually considering this.
What gives them the right to sell parts of the moon, is the FIRST question you should ask yourselves.

The next question is, if they can sell the moon, why can´t i copy their site and sell mars?

I am still amazed at some of you guys actually considering this obvious scam...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Disclaimer and Terms Of Use

Information presented on this website is copyrighted and may not be distributed or copied without the prior written consent of The Lunar Registry. We strongly recommend that Lunar Registry data be acquired directly from a Lunar Registry server and not through other sources that may change the data in some way.

Authorized by the Lunar Republic SocietyWhile The Lunar Registry makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information, various data (such as names, telephone numbers, etc.) may change prior to updating. The Lunar Registry welcomes suggestions on how to improve our website and correct errors. The Lunar Registry provides no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of furnished data.

Some of the documents on this server may contain live references or links to information created and maintained by other organizations. Please note that The Lunar Registry does not control and cannot guarantee the relevance, timeliness, or accuracy of these outside materials, and is not responsible for the contents found therein.

For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. For further information on this subject, please read our Privacy Policy.

Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this website are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act. Information may also be used for authorized law enforcement investigations.

lunarregistry.com is a virtual entity that exists solely on the Internet. The material contained herein is presented for informational purposes only. Any unauthorized use of this information shall not be the responsibility of The Lunar Registry, its owners, operators or agents, including the Lunar Republic Society, its affiliates and assignees.
PLEASE NOTE: The Lunar Registry is not sanctioned or affiliated in any way with the United Nations or with any government or governmental agency. No relationship to the United Nations or to any agency thereof is implied through the materials appearing on this website or other materials published or distributed by The Lunar Registry or the Lunar Republic Society. All sales shall be considered final. All sales are authorized by the Lunar Republic Society in order to finance entrepreneur-based exploration of the Moon in accordance with the terms and provisions of the Lunar Settlement Initiative.

If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please contact us at:

LUNAR REPUBLIC SOCIETY
244 FIFTH AVE STE 2757
NEW YORK NY 10001-7945
USA

Click here to buy moon property

disclaimer
edit on 8-1-2012 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Total fraud and they should be imprisoned for taking money under false pretences and the key should be thrown away! I once asked them how they could justify this and they said it was only for entertainment and nothing else. Don't think so when they bank the money for themselves!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I guess there is no more swampland in Florida to sell.
There a lots of asteroids full of minerals for sale in the belt
Just send your gold to the universal center payable to God.
I do believe He is the owner.
Do not fall for the other scams.
I hear you can get 10 cubic miles of space for $100 :-)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jewells
Disclaimer and Terms Of Use

Information presented on this website is copyrighted and may not be distributed or copied without the prior written consent of The Lunar Registry. We strongly recommend that Lunar Registry data be acquired directly from a Lunar Registry server and not through other sources that may change the data in some way.

Authorized by the Lunar Republic SocietyWhile The Lunar Registry makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information, various data (such as names, telephone numbers, etc.) may change prior to updating. The Lunar Registry welcomes suggestions on how to improve our website and correct errors. The Lunar Registry provides no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of furnished data.

Some of the documents on this server may contain live references or links to information created and maintained by other organizations. Please note that The Lunar Registry does not control and cannot guarantee the relevance, timeliness, or accuracy of these outside materials, and is not responsible for the contents found therein.

For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. For further information on this subject, please read our Privacy Policy.

Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this website are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act. Information may also be used for authorized law enforcement investigations.

lunarregistry.com is a virtual entity that exists solely on the Internet. The material contained herein is presented for informational purposes only. Any unauthorized use of this information shall not be the responsibility of The Lunar Registry, its owners, operators or agents, including the Lunar Republic Society, its affiliates and assignees.
PLEASE NOTE: The Lunar Registry is not sanctioned or affiliated in any way with the United Nations or with any government or governmental agency. No relationship to the United Nations or to any agency thereof is implied through the materials appearing on this website or other materials published or distributed by The Lunar Registry or the Lunar Republic Society. All sales shall be considered final. All sales are authorized by the Lunar Republic Society in order to finance entrepreneur-based exploration of the Moon in accordance with the terms and provisions of the Lunar Settlement Initiative.

If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please contact us at:

LUNAR REPUBLIC SOCIETY
244 FIFTH AVE STE 2757
NEW YORK NY 10001-7945
USA

Click here to buy moon property

disclaimer
edit on 8-1-2012 by jewells because: (no reason given)

Hey....I'm on your side. I just wish I had thought of it. And I think $18.95 is a perfectly reasonable price for an interesting conversation piece that you can show your friends.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Ahh nice!

I have seen this before.

I need to buy some acreage on the back

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

All sales shall be considered final. All sales are authorized by the Lunar Republic Society in order to finance entrepreneur-based exploration of the Moon in accordance with the terms and provisions of the Lunar Settlement Initiative.

Hey, I missed this. Apparently there's a method to the madness. It looks like these people are trying to finance a trip to the moon. I'm thinking they're probably still a few billion dollars shy of what they need though. I suggest they raise the price to $19.95 an acre.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Ahh nice!

I have seen this before.

I need to buy some acreage on the back

Yeah, I'm with you. Apparently the back already has some infrastructure in place.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
International Law forbids any nation or commercial entity from claiming ownership of celestial bodies. So, like Antarctica, nobody owns it, so nobody can sell any of it.

What you're really paying for is a plaque and a photo, that's it. It's kind of like the whole buying a loved one a star in their name. All you're really doing there though, is buying the right to NAME it, so that's actually legal.

I imagine they hope to get around it eventually, with this clause:

Thinking that by stating they aren't a party to the agreement, the agreement (International Law) doesn't apply to them. I think if they actually at any point, tried to enforce any claim of ownership, they'd find out how wrong they are, hehe... But, for them, they know it will be a long time before they can actually be called out on it, so for now, they'll make money.

I'm actually considering doing the name a star thing, for our anniversary coming up. I think she'd really like that.

edit on 9-1-2012 by RigZoomAlaska because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join