It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Archive of Achievement's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have been a member of ATs for a while now and i respect the well diverse communtiy we have. It is this diverse community of members that gives ATS its strength as a fact finding machine. I as an individual try to enter every topic covered with the motto there is no truth just perspective. While keeping that motto in mind I can than build up the bigger picture as they say, through the facts that both sides throw into the mix.

ATS offers a great opportunity to the right minded people who utilize ATS as the great tool it is. ATS is a tool for the people of the world and members should not take it for granted . All our members joined in search of truth that is what unites us fundermentally no matter our differences beyond that. Implamentation of the internet offered us hope through truth that could not be censored so easily,a global connection to one another that could not be cut so easily, in short it is feared by an ever inclosing world of control and censorship. Freedom is the right to act,think and speak with out restraint. ATS and simlar forums are beacons of that freedom that are under threat through the SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) and (PIPPA) Protect IP Act.

Since i have been on ATS i have contributed in mutiple debates and even tried my hand at starting a few threads of my own. I have witnessed a few heated debates and some moving thoughts but for the short time i have been a member i only ever witnessed the end results of threads either de-bunked or not enough evidence to draw a conclusion. So what im trying to get at is in the entire history of ATS how has it contributed to the world of conspiraces. Has there ever been any irrefutable evidence that has ever past through this site. Has ATS ever achived anything since its founding I would like this thread to be an archive of ATS and its members achievement's.

Or you could just post how ATS has helped you. I for one never knew of such sites like ATS until recently, i cherish this outlet and feel i have grown as a person due to the community we have here. If these LAWs are past ATS will be short lived and so will all other sites that they fear.

Thanks for takeing your time to read i hope this archive grows.

P.s i do apologize but you time is not refundable lol

Please move if need be thanks MODs
Peace.... Indisputable

edit on 7/1/2012 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
ATS helped me figure out what the hell happened one fateful day when the clear sky was full o' rainbows, on a non-rainy day.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-1-2012 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

your first to reply thanks
edit on 7/1/2012 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Has ATS ever achived anything since its founding I would like this thread to be an archive of ATS and its members achievement's.

not really an achievement as such but pretty cool none the less

ATS once had the singer Robbie Wiliams (not sure how well known he is in the U.S but he is huge worldwide) posting about his UFO experiences..
edit on 7/1/12 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This forum has been a godsend for about a decade for me.

It has driven me loopy at times taking away further hours pof time due to the amount of research there isw and also these new fangled "If there aint no picture, it didnt hap[p[en" that ypou can just imagine people from the south who picked up a computer for the first time writing thinking they are funny.

The greatest accomplishment it opned my eytes to the fact that we are shafted and the fact that 99% of people like it that way.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Thats kl im from UK so i love good old Robbie

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Do not forget the S&F as to get more peoples opinions and story's thanks to all who has posted already.

top topics

join