learn more

ABC New Hampshire Debate Tonight

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Reply to post by jjf3rd77

oh I'm aware that he worked for Obama in china.

You choose to ignore that australia has experience with a person in power speaking chinese and still being a useless puppet.

Hey if your criteria for a candidate is more than one language then good for you.....

Ron Paul is a veteran, but you rate huntsmans foreign policy higher?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruptedstructure

Liberal moderators asking Republicans double edged questions..........................

Whats not to like?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

I don't know, but this is an American debate, in America. Generally people speak English on these debates so people can understand what they are saying. I wasn't commenting on Chinese culture or the price of tea in their country, I was commenting on the fact he spoke Chinese in an American debate.

They were talking about China and how each candidate understands it. Huntsman spoke Chinese and explained that he lived overseas and stuff. That proves that he has experience. Nothing bad about that in my experience.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by Corruptedstructure

Liberal moderators asking Republicans double edged questions..........................

Whats not to like?

Yep.. No more beers!!!

edit on 7-1-2012 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)
edit on 7-1-2012 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Did Ron Paul get any question early on, I think I seen the last hour or so and they only asked him about running for a 3rd party and what he does on a saturday.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
ABC analysis - nothing on Ron Paul until they decide to make a joke about him.

Really awful coverage. Disgusting that it can happen in a 'free' society.

link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
They were talking about China and how each candidate understands it. Huntsman spoke Chinese and explained that he lived overseas and stuff. That proves that he has experience. Nothing bad about that in my experience.

I thought everyone already knew he was the ambassador to China, seems obvious he would know how to speak Chinese (Mandarin or w/e). Why would that make him a better president, does speaking Chinese automatically give someone bonus points now or what?

But whatever, I don't really understand what you are trying to get at. Seems like your trying to play word games.
edit on 7-1-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by tw0330
reply to post by PaxVeritas

I disagree, the issue is the line of questions asked of Paul was not the same asked of the other candidates and were in essence the questions were setup to bring him down.

I agree partially but Ron has to GET IN THE FIGHT. If Romney takes time, he should. Ron GAVE AWAY his time and gave short answers. He's not capitalizing. This is a war and Ron Paul is acting sheepish,like he's trying to be a the 'good guy'.

He's with sharks and he's playing bait. You CANNOT let people take you by your OWN doing. Paul is answering to the "nice guy' title. You can't do that with sharks. He's going to get eaten alive and I think THAT is why no major questions focus on him.

Because he's giving his standard answers and not going further into explanation.

Ron Paul knows this stuff back and forth but he's acting like he's scared.

Romney WON this debate...and Ron needs to learn to hit back jump in, argue points and SPECIFICS and take the time the others take.

Ron is not going to win this being a "nice guy".

link   
I love that Ron Paul just takes dumps on peoples chests all night long. He is literally unstoppable and his logic is undeniable. All the other candidates are puppets, it's so obvious!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tw0330
reply to post by PaxVeritas

I disagree, the issue is the line of questions asked of Paul was not the same asked of the other candidates and were in essence the questions were setup to bring him down.

Paul was forced to play defense instead of actually weighing in on the issues.

They are still trying to bring him down even after the debate. they won't stop, they are scared to death.

is big bad Paul trying to bring down corporate media so we can have true freedom of speech?? I'm sorry, but this isn't China.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
I thought everyone already knew he was the ambassador to China, seems obvious he would know how to speak Chinese (Mandarin or w/e). Why would that make him a better president, does speaking Chinese automatically give someone bonus points now or what?

But whatever, I don't really understand what you are trying to get at.

You asked why he spoke Chinese during an American debate and I told you why.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Romney Paul Huntsman on Tuesday

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Ron Paul stays close to the facts that must not be forgotten.

What's past is prologue

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
They made a good point on ABC actually. Throughout this whole campaign Ron Paul has not really attacked Mitt Romney. Of course he has lump them all together as statist types but when you compare that to what he did to Newt Gingrich and now what he is doing to Rick Santorum, well there really is no comparison. The Paul campaign has almost singly handedly destroyed the Gingrich campaign and now is working on taking out Santorum’s campaign. Yet has been quiet about the most important man in the campaign: Mitt Romney. But why is that?

Is Ron Paul thinking that by taking out all the non – Romney’s he will emerge as the sole ‘I am not Mitt’ in the race? Does Paul actually believe that Mitt is the least dangerous in the campaign, i.e. know something we do not? There really is no explanation I can think of.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Debate. Tomorrow 9am est. NBC

link   

Originally posted by Semicollegiate
Romney Paul Huntsman on Tuesday

I think the media is already trying to hold up Gingrich again. You may have to replace Hunstman for Gingrich, just my opinion. Paul will have his supporters no matter what, others will vote for who the media talks about.

link   

You asked why he spoke Chinese during an American debate and I told you why.

No, you said:

They're talking about china. How are you going to understand china without knowing the culture??? uh.... That's what I thought.

Don't forget.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I think Ron Paul Knows he has got no chance against Mitt Romney. Santorum and Newt attack him so he attacks them.

link   
Just a theory here, but I am incresingly thinking that the other candidates did not want to fire their best shots at Romney in NH.

I suspect they all know that they have to position themselves into 2nd in order to fight later.
edit on 7/1/2012 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Misoir

Does Paul actually believe that Mitt is the least dangerous in the campaign,

Well, he's a Mormon... and he did sign an assault weapon ban when he was governor. And he did protest FOR the Vietnam war draft. And he did wrote ``Obamacare``...

So lots of stuff Ron paul can bring up about him when all the others are wiped out.
edit on 7-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join