It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC New Hampshire Debate Tonight

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Seems like they're focusing on keeping their defence lobby mates happy by hedging their bets with Iran. In case they can't scare the public into getting behind a war in Iran, they are seriously considering keeping soldiers in Iraq...you know, "to not having to fire them".

Yes, let's keep pointless wars going GOP, great idea just like the rest of their clown ideas

I have to admit, this time's field is AWESOME!! Incredibly entertaining and funny. Some of the stuff they're saying is outright hilarious

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Reply to post by RSF77

Its on channel 6 where I live and yeah its on a commercial right now.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Romney is taking the most time and it's the Romney show

With that said, my guy Ron Paul is looking bleak tonight.
He needs to get involved and get aggressive or he WILL lose this all.

Romney has answers, specifics, a general knowledge of this issues.

Yes he's another Corporate Israel Big Government War stooge, but he's looking like the only man up there and Paul is hiding in the corner.

Paul is too nice. Too amicable for this and it's showing.

Sorry

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

They're talking about china. How are you going to understand china without knowing the culture??? uh.... That's what I thought.

link   
Mitt Romney & China

2009, Jun – Bain Capital announces a deal to acquire a 16% stake in Chinese electronics manufacturer GOME Electrical Appliances for $300 million.

2007, Sep – Joins with the Chinese networking company Huawei Technologies in an attempt to acquire 3Com for $2.2 billion in cash

2005, Jun – Teams up with Haier Group, China's largest appliance maker, and private equity firm Blackstone Group in an attempt to acquire Maytag for over $1 billion

link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tesclo
post removed by staff

And then Mitt Romney and his company Bain try to buy them -

2005, Mar – Proposes a $3.5 billion buyout of all 30 teams in the National Hockey League during the league's lockout. The offer was rejected. In June 2005, the company made a revised bid of $4.3 billion for the 30 teams and allow the current owners to maintain a stake in the league. This bid was also rejected.

edit on Sun Jan 8 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   
Ron Paul is good at PRE thought, not live questioning or 'debate'. He's too cerebral for this and the others are experienced speakers.

link   
It's always Saturday night for Dianne.....what a dumb question....

link   
All of them do sheeple activities (watch TV) except Paul who uses time to study...
edit on 7-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

link   
Reply to post by jjf3rd77

speaking a language does not equal understanding a culture that's just idiotic.

Our previous prime minister in Australia spoke mandarin and that really had zero effect on our relationship with china.

A persons policies are more important than if they can tick a "language other than english" box

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Huntsman again with his boys in the Navy!!! Awesome response.

Rick Perry, "I'll be on the shooting range."

link   
LOL oh yeah Diane sawyer was funny stoned on pills by the end of this debate.

link   

Originally posted by black0h
Reply to post by jjf3rd77

speaking a language does not equal understanding a culture that's just idiotic.

Our previous prime minister in Australia spoke mandarin and that really had zero effect on our relationship with china.

A persons policies are more important than if they can tick a "language other than english" box

Huntsman is the only one that has lived overseas, that's why he learned the language. Look him up if you don't believe me.

link   
So the candidates want free enterprise, yet also want to get rid of trade with China???

Yes we import more than export from china, but the main reason is because most of these companies were at one time in America, but over time, because of the widening gap in income and "class" warfare, people could no longer afford to purchase the products made in America, because of the larger and larger profit margin these companies created.

It isn't about pay, it's about wanting to please investors and make them money.

We are being forced to buy from china, because A: nothing is made here anymore, and B: Price.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Huntsman again with his boys in the Navy!!! Awesome response.

Rick Perry, "I'll be on the shooting range."

Dick Cheney,"I will too"

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by RSF77

They're talking about china. How are you going to understand china without knowing the culture??? uh.... That's what I thought.

I don't know, but this is an American debate, in America. Generally people speak English on these debates so people can understand what they are saying. I wasn't commenting on Chinese culture or the price of tea in their country, I was commenting on the fact he spoke Chinese in an American debate.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Romney took this debate, sorry.

I support Ron Paul wholeheartedly on policy and issues. But Romney is born for this stuff.

I'm afraid it's looking bleak for Ron, he had a chance to capitalize on a pre NH debate but he didn't do much.

Like a boxer who just dances around on his big fight night.

Sad to see. As much as I love Ron Paul he's not up for it and if he can't learn to approach this differently he'll be sidelined more.

edit on 7-1-2012 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tesclo
whats the difference between Bachman and a hockey team? The hockey team showers after 3 periods.

since you're taking shots at Bachmanm

"Bachmann VS Food"

Ok.. no more beers for me now!

edit on 7-1-2012 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

I disagree, the issue is the line of questions asked of Paul was not the same asked of the other candidates and were in essence the questions were setup to bring him down.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join