Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Charlie Sheen Only No. 2 on 'Living Sex Legends' List (2006)

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I was reading about Bill Wyman of the Rolling Stones after listening to Let`s Spend The Night Together and was interested to find that Maxim magazine ranked him at number 10 on its "Living Sex Legends" list, as he is reputed to have had sex with over 1,000 women.
en.wikipedia.org...

On going to the reference article it seems as though Charlie Sheen is only number 2 on the list having bedded 5,000 women. Thought he would be higher.
www.zap2it.com...

Number one of the "Living Sex Legends" was unexpectedly "lowly Venetian hotel porter Umberto Billo who has charmed 8,000 women to his bed. "They crossed oceans to see me," he boasts. While guest satisfaction is the randy Italian's trademark, his work ethic isn't. Maxim reports that he has been fired after getting it on took precedence over his paid duties.

"Sometimes he was too exhausted to carry the guests' luggage," says his ex-boss.

Nevertheless, he still can't touch the late Wilt Chamberlain's title: 20,000 women."
en.wikipedia.org...

However this source says that Warren Beatty has bedded 12775 women and Fidel Castro if he were alive would top them all with 35,000 women.
www.dailytop10.net...

For many average joes out there in the jungle of love the following probably is more realistic:

New Year's resolution- Date more models.
Revised- Date more.
Revised again- Get a date.
Revised one last time- Stop crying whilst masturbating.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Haha Wilt Chamberlains. Now thats a pimp. 20k women, its gotta be the stash

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr treg
However this source says that Warren Beatty has bedded 12775 women and Fidel Castro if he were alive would top them all with 35,000 women.

Umm, Fidel is 85 and still alive.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I believe Genghis Khan is the grand daddy of them all. Literally!

After analysing tissue samples in populations bordering Mongolia, scientists from the Russian Academy of Sciences believe the brutal ruler has 16 million male descendants living today, meaning that he must have fathered hundreds, if not thousands, of children. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

This dude had it going on!

Peace

edit on 7-1-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
There are men who can bed a lot of women due to their social and financial status, but that doesn't mean they are good lovers. The number one on the list is there because he apparently has discovered "the secret". More than likely, he listened and learned, rather than jumped on and then got off, so to speak.

Don't envy the men-hoes. It's not about quantity, but quality.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Umberto Billo looks like the "worlds most interesting man" from the dos equis commercials lol..coincidence i think not!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by dr treg

Umm, Fidel is 85 and still alive.

edit on 1/7/12 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I would still class that as "Winning"

Or as Alan Harper said recently..............................Um......................Yep........................"Winning"

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I say the information is incomplete. We have an imperfect picture of the situation.

We don't have the numbers from the secretive land of North Korea.

There is a lot that goes in North Korea that we simply have no way of knowing about.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
But he seemed so ronery with no-one to relate to.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
These people are so full of shi*

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
There are men who can bed a lot of women due to their social and financial status, but that doesn't mean they are good lovers. The number one on the list is there because he apparently has discovered "the secret". More than likely, he listened and learned, rather than jumped on and then got off, so to speak.

Don't envy the men-hoes. It's not about quantity, but quality.

I doubt these men care at all about their partners' experiences. It doesn't matter whether they are "good lovers" at all nor does it matter that they used status to achieve their ends. To these guys quantity IS quality and it is they who judge whether their partners, not themselves, are good lovers or not. With that amount of variety one would think they might have some thoughts on the matter. Or perhaps they don't worry about it too much and just enjoy it.

new topics

top topics

join