It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clever Thief Steals A 42 Inch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
LOL!

this one made me laugh.

Guy steals flat screen television in Hilversum, Noord-Holland, Netherlands. I think it's a commercial for the LG "The World's Slimmest Television"... it's pretty funny if it is or not. I was wondering what the heck was the big deal. Now I see he was staying square with the camera so you could not tell he had a TV. Good one.

i really don't know if it was a commercial for LG.
but it's really funny imho.

just thought i'd share.

awesomeness

ETA

looks like it does.

still don't know for sure yet.

still funy though

Copyranter shares an interesting new "commercial" from LG. It's really quite brilliant and does a nice job highlighting the product's primary feature. Though we're not quite sure LG would actually want you to do what the guy in this video does.

thedailyblender.blogspot.com...
edit on 7-1-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Massive LOL! thanks for sharing, how the hell did he manage that though?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well it is clever, up to the point where he walks out backwards, next to the checkout table with a 42" tv in is hands.

I would assume someone would of noticed

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I might sound a bit of a boring old git here, but the idea of an advertisement almost advertising stealing? I suppose a list like that could go on forever what with games, etc.

Very good nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by scottlpool2003

very true, I once saw an album in a shop called steal me and thought almost the same thing

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessiana

Yeah same thing. I don't know where you're from but here in GB, the kids these days are unbelievable. Not all of them I must say, but a good majority of them practically have me house bound. I only go out when I have to such as for uni, shopping etc. I live in a kind of rough area.

I just have it in my head that along with not sending parents to prison for their kids behaviour and instead sending the parents and kids to mandatory classes, a huge crackdown on kids not playing those violent games, watching those violent movies and definitely bringing back national service to the point of teaching them responsibility, cooking, cleaning, respect, DIY, I really think that it could be the start of the answer for that side of society.

It scares the living hell out of me thinking that those 14-16 year olds walking the street are the 'next generation',

Sorry for going a little off topic, still kinda relevant.

new topics

top topics

join