It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Suggests He Become a Dictator----False Flag Operations !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by TopElite

Except Cuba was not a false flag. The Soviets were planning on aiming their missiles at Florida from Cuba. That is what the Cuban missile crisis was, not a false flag.

What about the Planned Bay of Pigs Invasion ? How would you Describe the Motives behind that Incident ? .........

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Your title says, "Obama Suggests He Become a Dictator"... Can you tell me where you got that information? I watched the video and it was RON PAUL who likened Obama to a dictator... Where does Obama suggest he become a dictator?

Or is that just a blatantly false and sensational headline to garner attention and stars and flags and such?

I see.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

You may like to watch this ....

www.youtube.com...

and look at
www.democracynow.org...
articles.cnn.com...:TECH

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Obama has given every sign that by the Abuses of the Presidents Executive Powers , he has Overstepped his Authority given to him by the People of the United States . One example of that would be his decision on Military Action against Lybia without seeking Congressional Approval first among other things.......

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The cabal don't bother hiring front men and puppets who have the intelligence to try and hide what they are, at this point...they don't really need to.

Obama is fundamentally a dictator, yes. Bush was too. The next President after Obama will be, too.

Their being dictators isn't the real problem. The real problem is the fact that you people are either still surprised, or care.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

For Vietnam it was the Gulf of Tonkin Incident. There were no false flags for Cuba carried out, but the Operation Northwoods plot in 1962 planned for it.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

The motive was to take Fidel out of power. That was an invasion by CIA trained Cuban exiles. Not a false flag. Cuba was photographed afterwards by a U2 reconnaissance place constructing missile sites. This was the Cuban Missile Crisis.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

While I don't agree with how Obama exercises his power, he is well within his Constitutional rights to conduct military action without Congress' approval. The creators of the Constitution did not consider military action equivalent to a declaration of war. Congress has the power to determine how much money is spent in war, make rules regarding the armed forces, etc. The President has the power to decide when, where, and how the armed forces are to be used. There is a very clear separation of Presidential power and Congressional power. Many nations used military action without declaration of war. A formal declaration had more to do with ending treaties and the ability of seizure of the enemy's public and private property. In 1986 Reagan also had airstrikes conducted in Libya without Congressional approval after the Libyan terrorist bombing of a Berlin disco sponsored by Gaddafi.
edit on 9-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

To "conduct a military operation" yes. To engage us in war no. That's what the War Powers Act specifically protects against.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

That is where the line is vague and how he is able to use loopholes while still remaining in his rights. It is considered a military operation.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Sorry for another double post, it wouldn't let me edit my last one anymore.

I just read the War Powers Resolution and it does appear you're correct, although according to Obama it "doesn't apply in this case" lmao. I didn't know about the 60 day thing. Which then turns our attention to Congress, which is just as corrupt and stupid as Obama for not impeaching him, then.
edit on 9-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopElite

The first truth is that the liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism — ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or by any other controlling private power. ”

— Franklin D. Roosevelt, April 29, 1938. Message to congress

This is exactly why I say about all politicians are bought and paid for before they even take office. Like Obama was given like a million dollars by Goldman Sachs for his campaign ( I believe that is right if anyone has any more details or could set me straight.) Then Congress was threatened that everything would go to hell and there would be martial law if they didn't vote yes to bail them out.

Pure craziness. I sure am glad I don't work for Congress I would be smacking people left and right to get them to snap out of there mind sets.

Whenever I see someone suggesting that the corporate interests have not taken over, I simply tell them to check the Resume of almost every financial person in every state and federal position. It's then easy to see that there is a revolving door between government and big business/private banking.

You've hit the nail on the head. There is massive *legalized* corruption at the highest levels of every western government. They might do it below the radar in other nations, but with us they just play it down and create legislation to cover their ass.

Perfect example in the UK is Philip Green, he's an incredibly successful business man and became a government finance and business adviser, all the while he's avoiding tax and funneling money out of the country under his wife's name.

Anyone notice how the story about HM Revenue and Customs that broke just before Christmas, showing that deals were being made with massive corporations so they could pay less than 25% of the tax they actually owed, all while wining and dining the tax collector, has suddenly vanished from our media?
Yeah, for those who missed it, it was shown that HMRC were being "bought off" by the corporations so they could pay a fraction of what they actually should pay, and the story just miraculously vanished after a couple of days. They justified it by saying the corporations could afford to delay and take legal action costing HMRC more than it was worth, so they just "accept whatever they can get".

So guys, none of us actually have to pay the tax we owe, as long as we can afford to take the tax man to dinner, and haggle. Maybe we should all just stop paying taxes and when they demand it we can say that locking us up will cost more, and they can have 25% of it instead?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Your title says, "Obama Suggests He Become a Dictator"... Can you tell me where you got that information? I watched the video and it was RON PAUL who likened Obama to a dictator... Where does Obama suggest he become a dictator?

Or is that just a blatantly false and sensational headline to garner attention and stars and flags and such?

I see.

My title is not suggesting that he is one to get stars and flags. It's the simple truth. He has by passed congress on more than one occasion to push what he has wanted to do with this country and he knows he has. He stated that in about every announcement he has made to the public . He said he will not take no for a answer. Which means he would be a dictator . One who gets around the checks and balance system this country was founded on by making and finding loop holes to jump through.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join