It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Suggests He Become a Dictator----False Flag Operations !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hey ATS , I started this thread to state a few things and get opinions. First I wanted to post this video which is kinda long but I figured people could leave it up on a tab and listen to it like the radio like I do.

www.youtube.com...

My whole thinking is, when did someone get the bright idea that false flag operations were OK ? False flag operations in my mind is kinda like lying on a police report but 10 times worse.If you look back on about every conflict America has ever been involved in it seems like there is always a pattern. It all starts will a false flag operation and we end up in war or invading a country. They wanted it to happen in Cuba, It happened in Iraq, It happened in Vietnam and countless other places. The list is way to long to even being to list them all. If you listen to video it goes over how there was even a false flag operation they wanted to set up a while back in the same exact sea or whatever it is where American ships and Israel are going to be performing drills here soon.

It's just mind blowing that everyone in America don't know what false flag operations are and how they have got this country into way more trouble than we should be in right now. Also maybe some other members from other countries can drop a line if they have noticed their country doing this kind of stuff as well. But I can pretty much be assured this country is the worst for it. Any thoughts ATS ?

Visit and Like --->www.facebook.com...
edit on 7-1-2012 by TopElite because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/7/2012 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TopElite

I thought this by Dr. Lawrence Britt was interesting:

The 14 Defining Characteristics Of Fascism
1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism (Flags are seen everywhere)
2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights (people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture)
3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
4. Supremacy of the Military (Soldiers and military service are glamorized)
5. Rampant Sexism
6. Controlled Mass Media
7. Obsession with National Security 8. Religion and Government are Intertwined
9. Corporate Power is Protected
10. Labor Power is Suppressed( the organizing power of labor is the only real threat to a fascist government)
11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment
13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
14. Fraudulent Elections (use of legislation to control voting numbers or political district boundaries, and manipulation of the media)

Goose is cooked !

www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

What were the false flags for Vietnam and Cuba?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

George W. also suggested that his job would be easier if he were a dictator.

The issue with Americans is that they have been conditioned to believe that conspriracies happen in every country except America.

Good thread.

edit on 7-1-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The first truth is that the liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism — ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or by any other controlling private power. ”

— Franklin D. Roosevelt, April 29, 1938. Message to congress

This is exactly why I say about all politicians are bought and paid for before they even take office. Like Obama was given like a million dollars by Goldman Sachs for his campaign ( I believe that is right if anyone has any more details or could set me straight.) Then Congress was threatened that everything would go to hell and there would be martial law if they didn't vote yes to bail them out.

Pure craziness. I sure am glad I don't work for Congress I would be smacking people left and right to get them to snap out of there mind sets.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

What were the false flags for Vietnam and Cuba?

Gulf of Tonkin was what got us into Vietnam. Also the one for Cuba was Operation Northwoods but the didn't end up having to use it. Point is they had one planned and was going to use it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliceBlackman

I thought this by Dr. Lawrence Britt was interesting:

The 14 Defining Characteristics Of Fascism

ACTUALLY, These also define the globalist oligarchy's strategy, script for their marriage of Marxism and monopolistic tyrannical capitalism into one economic/governmental/religious structure for the globe. There's not a micro-gram's worth of difference between the practices regardless of which label is used, imho.

1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism (Flags are seen everywhere)

In this case, it will be the UN flag or some other superceding all nationalism--which they are determined to crush with a big black boot.

2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights (people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture)

They've been crushing, shredding, tossing out human rights at an increasing speed and thoroughness for decades. They've monitored all electricity based communications 24/7/365 by literally acres of computers for more than 40 YEARS.

3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause

CHECK. DITTO . . . This round, it will be Christians most intensely and early targeted. We see the paradox of 'Muslim extremists' supposedly being targetted. Yet, under the table; in your face; in schools; everywhere in public life, the tyrannical Sharia law sorts of Islamic mentalities, customs and rules are being shoved down Westerner's throats right and left. And where that's not so brazen, the 'conquest by birth-rate' is doing quite well.

4. Supremacy of the Military (Soldiers and military service are glamorized)

Depends on which military. The patriotic military is being shredded, depleted, killed for no good reason in wasteful battlefields . . . sickened, plagued with depleted uranium etc. etc. etc.

However, the covert black ops etc. globalist shadow-government's own military under their exclusive control . . . as well as UN labeled forces . . . are expanding turf, numbers and power . . . in addition to having access to all the UFO techology types of military devastating means.

5. Rampant Sexism

Welllllllllllll, the elites of all labels long felt they could . . . mess with . . . whatever young thing that wiggled that attracted them and to blazes with the details. Kennedys . . . Johnson . . . the list is long.

6. Controlled Mass Media

CHECK. DITTO. They've controlled that AT LEAST 60 years and many say 110-200 years or more.

7. Obsession with National Security

That's a mixed bag. In this country--it's a farce. They are using that meme as a further way to tyrannize the populace while they INSURE abundant terrorists, nukes, whatever pour through the deliberately OPEN borders.

8. Religion and Government are Intertwined

That's still a mixed bag. Certainly that's where they are headed. And, the glorification of and use of Islam to trash the old order is a hint in that direction. The one world religion is building rapidly. The other religions will be increasingly trashed--particularly authentic Christianity and very much so Pentecostal Christianity. All MUST eventually kowtow to worship satan and take the Mark of the Beast chip implant

OR DIE.

9. Corporate Power is Protected

LARGE GOVERNMENT AND LARGE INTERNATIONAL CONGLOMERATE ENTERPRISES

ARE TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN.

All anyone needs to do to verify that is to look up the Boards of Directors of the major international corportations. The folks filling those slots slide in and out of top government oligarchy roles slicker than snot and like revolving doors. has been that way for at least 110 years. Even the Board of Directors of the National Geographic Society is a big clue of who such blokes are.

Certainly there is NO DIFFERENCE IN THEIR GOALS, AIMS, STRATEGIES, SCRIPT--they are the same people running essentially the same huge global enterprise toward the same tyrannical goals. It is merely two sides of the same coin.

10. Labor Power is Suppressed( the organizing power of labor is the only real threat to a fascist government)

NONSENSE. The globalist oligarchy has always used labor organizing as a means to FURTHER THEIR TYRANNICAL GLOBALIST FASCIST GOALS. The thugs heading the labor unions have never really been in behalf of the little people under them. They have merely used their power to support the tyrannical globalists who put them in charge. Corruption and tyranny has always been the Standard Operating Procedure.

Any progress for the little guys was shallow, temporary and white-washed window dressing.

Continued

www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts

Depends. Healthy, redemptive, life-giving, freedom enhancing art--they trashed and prevented. Witness the Crucifix in urine type hidiousness.

However, the deadly, black, sterile, tyranny enhancing evil art--is supported, multiplied, glorified, rewarded . . . made to seem erudite, cool, with-it, modern, etc. even though it throws culture back under Molach's bus.

12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment

YUP. DITTO. Only evidently the globalists are intent on just genocidally terminating billions of people and having only a relatively small number of slaves left to serve them . . . and to . . . 'service' their lusts and appetites.

There's one rumor that they plan to empower policemen to shoot lawbreakers dead on the spot for any infraction. I guess there was an argument whether that should include the first parking ticket or the 2nd.

13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption

INDEED--TO THE MAX.

14. Fraudulent Elections (use of legislation to control voting numbers or political district boundaries, and manipulation of the media)

INDEED--TO THE MAX. Even Obama's early SElection in Illinois was reportedly fraught with rampant fraud. I guess they figured the Chicago area TRADITION would be easiest to manage that in.

Then there's the several ?thousand? of NewYorkers who also voted in Florida. IIRC, 70% of them were Democrats and 30% of them were GOP.

And Jesse Ventura insists that the Company assured him that THEY had controlled SElections for decades.

Land of the FREE . . . in fantasy land.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Wow that was a lot to read. Nice response to all he said. I agree with all of that for the most part.

Like he said . This is far from the land of the free anymore. Hasn't been free for a long time now but everyone on here already knows that to be fact.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Except Cuba was not a false flag. The Soviets were planning on aiming their missiles at Florida from Cuba. That is what the Cuban missile crisis was, not a false flag.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Yes I believe goldman sachs ..et al ..for Obama .. also Romney this time round ...
heard a rumour that somehow Soros (Obama back last time) is somehow funnelling money to Ron Paul... not sure how true that is ...

Right now I am so suspicious of all of them..... I remember reading a comment by a Monsanto exec that said for the last election it didn't matter who won, McCain or Obama as both were on board with ensuring GE crops would be planted and no labelling of GE food for the public.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Did you get to see the Times Square Ball drop on New Years Eve ? Lovely display of Nivea and the USA Armed forces tribute ?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

If I was Dr. Evil ... I'd just let everyone think I was going to have everyone under one flag and religion etc.... that way the majority wouldn't know I'd already taken over ... muuhhhwawwwww

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Except Cuba was not a false flag. The Soviets were planning on aiming their missiles at Florida from Cuba. That is what the Cuban missile crisis was, not a false flag.

I never said they used the false flag operation. They end up not having to use it is what I said. They did have one planned thought and were planning on using one to go into Cuba.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBlackman

No. Sorry, I didn't see that. Threw the TV out years ago.

I think folks tend to see topics like this False Flag thread and get very . . . stereotypically black/white.

I think many think of the military in such terms.

I knew of a case during VietNam wherein McCain's dad as CINPAC vetoed a plan to blow up a French ship in Hanoi harbor as though the N Vietnamese had done it. Then there's the Cuban thing at the beginning of the Spanish American war.

Folks need to realize that decisions like that are not made by patriotic military personnel--certainly not the vast majority of the time.

They are made by the same clueless traitors who send our precious military personnel to fight senseless trumped up, scripted, staged wars of attrition and money grubbing as well as moving geo-political pieces around on the global chess board ever more emphatically contributing to the eventual global tyrannical government predicted in Revelation, Daniel, Ezekiel etc.

Ike's favorite General (forget his name) was once quoted as saying essentially--my paraphrase--that war was a very dirty, ugly, evil deliberate BUSINESS managed by dirty ugly evil power brokers. He was right.

Such folks cannot do else but stage false flags as they are false to their bone marrow. They have sold out to the father of lies and can only deceive, delude and destoy because they have been so deceived, deluded and destoyed at THEIR CORE.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBlackman

Yeah.

Satan has his eternal wish still operating though he knows it will only last for 3.5-7 years and be forced upon the hapless humans still around . . . to be worshiped as though he were God Almighty. His human underlings have purportedly been deceived into thin king that satan plus humans plus the fallen angels/ET's can defeat Almighty God and the 2/3 of God's angelic hosts at Armageddon.

Satan knows better. His troops evidently don't.

What a false flag that will turn out to be! All the other false flags like the one in the OP are just practice, imho.

LOL.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
BO XIAN said it best. The problem with this country are the people who stand there giving the order to go to war have never actually seen war for one either that or like stated are doing it out of sheer profits (war profiteers) people like Dick Cheney.

People who throw false flags just to be able to bring their companies in to collect money. But what better to do for money as making a problem then having the company right there to clean it up.

Reminds me of crack dealers giving the first couple deals cheap to get the person addicted and then saying well you know where you can come buy from. Pretty sad to look at high ranking officials that way but it so true.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Thanks for your kind words.

I'm not sure how much is done for profit any more.

Certainly they are GREEEEEEEDY TO THE MAX.

However, they have more money already than they can even conceive of sensibly.

Their major lust now is for POWER.

I think probably ALL the major wars and manipulations the last 70-100 years have been overwhelmingly to move the geopolitical puzzle pieces incrementally closer to a tyrannical global government structured as a bustardized form of Marxism married to tyrannical monopolistic capitalism.

AND IN THE PROCESS--THEY GET TO MAKE EVEN LARGER INSANE AMOUNTS OF MONEY--certainly they'd be happy to do that, too. I just don't think it was the primary motivation compared to the other one.

And let's not forget their depopulation motive as well.

These are people who'd likely Bar-B-Q their own grandmothers at the slightest wish of their demonized superiors. They think nothing of trashing whole countries; obliterating masses of people in one decision . . . all while playing hearts around the gaming table and laughing at the dying 'useless eaters.'

They must think of real money like we think of Monopoly money.

What are they going to do with even MORE of it . . . swim in it?

Naw . . . just manipulate more power in more ways from & over more slaves.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thought folks on this thread would be interested to read this ... get 'em while they're young !

news.yahoo.com...

Yes the Banksters always bank roll both sides of a conflict .. that's how the Rothschild's made their fortune.

I wondered if folks would just go for paying their taxes directly to the folks profiting from this business and spare the populace of the choosen "conflict" zone.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I watched the "armed forces glamorization" over the internet ... I too stopped watching TV over a year ago !

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join