It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of the black blood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is the recollection of a dream I had January 5th 2012. I feel compelled to share this as maybe there is someone out there who will recognize this story and understand it's meaning. The feelings I got from this story were very deep and profound. When you have an experience like this, words are extremely feeble reflections of the actual experience.

--------
There was this circle of people. There was this couple who fell in love. They became very close. It was a forbidden love. They held each other arm in arm and looked into each others eyes. They were in a beautiful place and were sh@*ting it up. S@*t everywhere. When a time came the young man had to leave and escape. She delayed her parents as much as she could. He was her boyfriend. He escaped out the back and through the corner of the fence. There were others on the other side of the fence looking for him. They let him escape and threw a different body over the fence. He ran away free. Ran far and fast. They were then wearing disguises and were together. Having fun and toying w/ people and laughing. They were clever. They would interview someone for a job where he was disguised and told them lots of meaningless things and the older bald man went away taking notes of what he said. They laughed and got great joy from doing this. Then they were at this warehouse and she was like a cop (representing good?) or something. Then there was this ceremony in the halls of some great church of some kind. He was there with the others wearing the black robe and black face. There were many. This was an important ceremony. There was chanting echoing throughout the chamber halls. I can still hear it clearly in my mind. "YAHWEH-OH OH-WE OH-WE OH". They were going to draw the black blood from him. It was a sacrifice or transferal of some kind. There was one for whom it was to go to. He refused and fought them running from them. In desperation he turned and hastily gave it to another who had integrity. He ran to a friend. The tall faceless one and hugged him. You could feel the deep, deep, sadness behind these faceless masks. They all knew. They all wanted to live and love but were bound to the blood order. Such deep sadness. They embraced. Such sadness and loss. Profound sadness. I woke up weeping deeply for him.
--------

I have no purpose for this post other than to share this story.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by freedommusic

Can you explain the relevance of this to Secret Socities forum? I am not seeing the connection.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
so was this story a dream , because it has no direction , just some events not very well put together.

new topics

join