It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the end comes in our life times, I know how it will look

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The band will play on until things get out of control. Until things blow up, crumble, or collapse, we will see the same old same old continue...until it is too late and panic is unavoidable.

This thread isn't meant to be enlightening or informative. It's just a reminder. You'll never really know when it's time to panic until the panic is at your front door. They'll keep things as normal as possible until the last possible second.
edit on 7-1-2012 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I guess the best that anyone can do is prepare the best they can. Keep your eyes and ears open, question everything, pay no attention to politicians,media, or authority, and live from the heart.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DaarkSyde2012

Living from the heart, it is the best thing that one can do.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
If TPTB say, "Don't panic and stay where you are!"...that may be the time get straight with God and RUN LIKE THE BLAZES!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I think you're right in that I believe most will just shrug off any warnings until it's too late, and unfortunately I would probably include myself in that group. I would love to say that all my time and effort spent preparing would be put to good use if the time ever came, but I don't think anyone can ever fully prepare for such a situation that no one on earth at this time has ever witnessed before. We can think we know how we'd handle things, but we won't really know until it happens, and by then it'll probably be too late to do us any good.

Not to be the Debbie Downer of the thread thus far
But I think if it were to reach that point, the only thing would be to accept our circumstances and do what we're able to, which unfortunately might not be much.

top topics

join