It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of the freemasons secrets that have been kept for thousands of years, now uncovered.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
The so-called "math of God" in one of the videos is nothing of the sort. It is not even sacred geometry. The "Flower of Life" is nothing more than a commercial, internet scam. It generates what has been known to generations of mathematicians as "Metatron's cube", which in turn generates the five Platonic solids. But so what? It is the universal mathematical pattern and information about the nature of reality that they embody that counts and this the video does not reveal because its makers were, of course, unaware of it. As some have said, most of the information in these videos has nothing to do with freemasonry but has been plagiarized from other esoteric and mystical traditions.

If you want to see the REAL interface between mysticism, esoteric teachings, science and sacred geometries, study the huge body of research at:
smphillips.8m.com...
There, you will encounter (if you apply enough time and energy to master its challenging material) astoundingevidence for the existence for a master pattern of transcendental design underpinning superstrings, human DNA, the seven musical scales, etc. The research there (never made public before now) will blow your mind away and you will be never the same again for having studied it because you will have glimpsed the Mind of God. Now THAT's what I call TRUE revelation of the ancient spiritual gnosis.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

Ok, this was nice ... sort of 70's stuff. It had some good stuff, nothing specific or particular.

But when it got to Egypt, Atlantis, Hebrews being aliens ... well, even before that, but that sorta derailed it all into the abyss of nonsense.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

Excellent way to find out about the secrets of the ages.. though some of the subject matter is not for children..

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Too many "what the bleeb"-quotes for me to make it even remotely believable. Sorry

"it must be aliens" is a serious perversion of true, human ingenuity. Something that irks me to no end.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by diakrite

Lol take it with a grain of salt. It is just a theory you know.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
The so-called "math of God" in one of the videos is nothing of the sort. It is not even sacred geometry. The "Flower of Life" is nothing more than a commercial, internet scam. It generates what has been known to generations of mathematicians as "Metatron's cube", which in turn generates the five Platonic solids. But so what? It is the universal mathematical pattern and information about the nature of reality that they embody that counts and this the video does not reveal because its makers were, of course, unaware of it. As some have said, most of the information in these videos has nothing to do with freemasonry but has been plagiarized from other esoteric and mystical traditions.

If you want to see the REAL interface between mysticism, esoteric teachings, science and sacred geometries, study the huge body of research at:
smphillips.8m.com...
There, you will encounter (if you apply enough time and energy to master its challenging material) astoundingevidence for the existence for a master pattern of transcendental design underpinning superstrings, human DNA, the seven musical scales, etc. The research there (never made public before now) will blow your mind away and you will be never the same again for having studied it because you will have glimpsed the Mind of God. Now THAT's what I call TRUE revelation of the ancient spiritual gnosis.

I've yet to peruse the link you provided, but the Flower of Life is a 2 dimensional representation of the tube torus... So yes, it applies to our nature.

I AM the people--the mob--the crowd--the mass.
Do you know that all the great work of the world is
done through me? I am the workingman, the inventor, the
maker of the world's food and clothes.

I am the audience that witnesses history. The Napoleons
come from me and the Lincolns. They die. And
then I send forth more Napoleons and Lincolns.
I am the seed ground. I am a prairie that will stand
for much plowing. Terrible storms pass over me.
I forget. The best of me is sucked out and wasted.
I forget. Everything but Death comes to me and
makes me work and give up what I have.
And I forget.

Sometimes I growl, shake myself and spatter a few red
drops for history to remember. Then--I forget.
When I, the People, learn to remember, when I, the
People, use the lessons of yesterday and no longer
forget who robbed me last year, who played me for
a fool--then there will be no speaker in all the world
say the name: "The People," with any fleck of a
sneer in his voice or any far-off smile of derision.
The mob--the crowd--the mass--will arrive then.

-Carl Sandburg (1878-1967)

edit on 8-1-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I saw all the videos or "lessons" as they like to call them and I have to say they were very entertaining
but I just don't know were they come out with all the fantastical stories
also I found some minor claims to be either untrue or just too out there
one thing I don't like about the videos is how they try to convince you that what they say is backed by science
well, nothing of what they say is backed by science so every time you hear "backed by science" or even "modern science" just take it with a grain of salt

I guess the title "spirit science" should have been an automatic warning
if you hate people like David Wilcock then you will hate these videos too!
if you want to see well made and entertaining videos then you are set to go

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Watching the vids, will comment once I've seen them all.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Thanks for these videos, a few of them were very interesting, what can i say I love crystals and meditation.

I've read alot of Metaphysics and all of Drunvalo's books so I follow the concepts. Sure, I guess we get called the Namaste crowd when we talk sacred geometry, but go ahead and call me names if it makes you feel better.

I have a friend who isn't a mathematics major who 'stumbled' across (was possibly channeled) some info about numbers and geometry and the patterns and fractals that result. It's incredibly interesting and makes me look at the #9 completely different now. At some point if I can make some graphics (as well as more sense of it) I'd love to share it here. Even though I'm sure I'd get bashed to pieces by some math major

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
It seems you forgot something. Are you addressing the more than a few ATS Masons who are active ATS members? They may be replying to you as we speak.

Perhaps you shouldnt speak of them and tell them what they are...or arent...and what secrets they do or dont possess?

Are you attacking ATS Masons? Seems rude and right in the face to be threading like that.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
None of these things are really "masonic secrets". I didn't watch all the videos but it looks like just a bunch of stuff about meditation/buddhism/hinduism/occultism...etc.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join