It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of the freemasons secrets that have been kept for thousands of years, now uncovered.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
this is source information.if you have questions please ask!

If you have an interest in human consciousness and evolution, this is series does an exceptional job explaining why we are here, why things are happening around the world, and why its happening now. Sources are provided in the links below the youtube videos. I'm not asking you to believe everything presented, simply have your own experience. You will receive what you are meant to receive.

They are meant to be viewed in sequential order. That said the dimensions video as well as the Math of God are a couple of my favorites and I highly recommend them all.

1. Thoughts

2. Chakras

3. Channeling

4. Male Female

5. Keys of our Past

6. Flower of Life

7. Dimensions *Recommended

8. Meditation

9. Astral Projection

10. Math of God

11. Evolution

12. The Rise of Atlantis

12-2. Atlantean Catastrophe

12-3. The Solution

12-4. The Fall

12-5. The New Beginning

edit on 7-1-2012 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm not a mason personally but I work in an IT company and local masonic chapters have hired us to do their IT work for them, manage their websites and numerous other things.. part of this entailed going out to their various locations and conducting on-site training and, cabling and a bunch of other stuff..

After spending about 4 years now working with some very very high ranking Masons I've come to the conclusion that most of what people think about them is false.. for one thing, most of them seemed very dense .. They were good with their respective skills, and their buildings were amazingly well built with hand placed tiling and amazing architecture, but the folks themselves were not impressive..

I know my experience isn't representative of all masonic chapters, or all masons.. but I tend to think that the mystique surrounding the organization is FAR over hyped and not really what people think.. About the most I think you really get out of being a mason is perhaps a police officer letting you go for doing 75 in a 35 because he's also a mason =)

Just my opinion

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Only watched the first video so far, started good but eventually evolved into a thinly veiled consumerism propaganda clip.

Also where is the verification link to this being freemason secrets? I have seen variations of this crap all over the place, not least in the namaste crowd (if you listen close at 10:30 he even says "Namaste" instead of good bye). Will give the rest of the clips a chance though, but don´t have much hope after that first one sadly..
edit on 7-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

OK. look.....I exerted the time to watch the entire 11 minutes of the first video.....even endured the chipmunk voice.

But, while an "inspiring" message, it certainly isn't "new"....nor was there the slightest mention of "freemasons".
I certainly hope the word "freemasons" wasn't just included in the thread title to attract views??

The first video is a re-hash of Norman Vincent Peale, and the latest book "The Secret", and Oprah Winfrey, plus all the others that are similar, all rolled into one.

Gee, coincidentally, I just watched a movie ("The Bridesmaids") where the protagonist was depressed, and a friend snapped her out of it by saying, essentially, what that first video said: YOUR depression and "blame game" is your own doing, and only you can get out of that rut and change the way life seems to "throw" things at you.

This is very old, but still valid advice.

So.....after that first taste, I am disinclined to continue treading through any more videos.....especially when I see the title with "Chakras" in it.....I think of Shirley McClaine immediately!!

What is there in those two thousand....oh, OK....only about a dozen...videos that is worth anyone's while? You could at least have offered more text to accompany these videos.

(ALSO....why is this in the "2012" Forum? Seems more philosophical or metaphysical to me........)
edit on Sat 7 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I agree to an extent that is true. I was mentored by three elder masons and petitioned to join but when it came time and I was asked to be inducted something made me decline. What I learned or should I say "confirmed" with them has completely changed the lens on which I view reality. Part of joining the Mason's means being forbad from speaking about such topics in detail, which I think is what led me to decline the invitiation.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

hang in there, like a good bottle of wine it gets better and better as you get to the end. trust me :-)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
These are GREAT! Thanks for sharing! I will pass them on as well!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Although these are not necessarily meant to be inspirational, Im glad you found it to be.
Like I said the videos are meant to be watched in sequential order because its necesarry to follow the logic train leading up to the information provided in each video. If you try to dive into lesson 10 Math of God (which I highly recommend) some of the information might not make sense to you because it was taught in a prior lesson.

I chose these videos over the thousands of other you tube videos because they are unique, accurant, concise, unbiased, and presented with an animation which makes it easier for people to watch without judging the information based on the type of person who is addressing it. As humans we are quick to judge.

To throw out the series because of the chakras theme in lesson 2 would be very unwise.To me that is like saying just because Einstein was wrong about relativity we should throw out EVERYTHING we learned from him.
Just do yourself a favor and watch all of them, if you dont learn anything new when your done let me know ;-)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

Just watched maths of God (out of sequence) and found it intriguing. Posting so
I can come back later and watch the complete list from the beginning.
Thanks for this knights. Fascinating.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Well here is the major problem that I have. I admit that it is my problem and not that of the OP. Freemasonry is not. I repeat Is not "Thousands of years old" Now whatever is built on this fsalse premise must basically be wrong.

Youtube is a mixed bag of clips. Some good and some bad!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

Your right "freemasonry" has not been around for thousands of years but the esoteric mystery schools were and that is where freemasonry stemmed from...do your hw! :-)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Well, I sat through all of these vids.

I found it to be a good refresher to some things I know and accept, put forth in a vivid and easy manner.

I have often wondered since ...when I first considered myself "awake", it was years ago with a deep conversation with my brother...I mean years ago...

The application of these principles in life , over years, in my experience complicates many things.

Being "awake" or aware of some of the fibers in the fabric, can be compared to knowing a bus will hit you in six minutes...what do you do with it?

The answer I seem so see in most people for this question is to manipulate folks less "aware" for pride or profit.

I have yet to see folks of a like mind gather without pride to accomplish the tasks needed to bring this new age, at least in the physical.

O.K. so another big question has always nagged my mind, once this earth is awake, what will the percentage of aware manipulaters be compared to ... aware manipulaters that "choose " to reject that mode and live community? It will come to this eventually.

Anyway thanks for the vid's brought back memories

edit to add : what was with the Scientology "pop" up's?

edit on 7-1-2012 by treespeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I'm not a mason personally but I work in an IT company and local masonic chapters have hired us to do their IT work for them, manage their websites and numerous other things.. part of this entailed going out to their various locations and conducting on-site training and, cabling and a bunch of other stuff..

After spending about 4 years now working with some very very high ranking Masons I've come to the conclusion that most of what people think about them is false.. for one thing, most of them seemed very dense .. They were good with their respective skills, and their buildings were amazingly well built with hand placed tiling and amazing architecture, but the folks themselves were not impressive..

I know my experience isn't representative of all masonic chapters, or all masons.. but I tend to think that the mystique surrounding the organization is FAR over hyped and not really what people think.. About the most I think you really get out of being a mason is perhaps a police officer letting you go for doing 75 in a 35 because he's also a mason =)

Just my opinion

Totally true.

I was friends with a mason and even he laughed when I brought up the myths and fantasies about them and even called a few ATS threads I linked him to out of curiosity "the work and thinking of idiots".

I would've become a mason myself but after his advice was "you have to have a heartfelt and total belief in God", I decided I couldn't because I don't. From what he told me and the accounts of masons on websites and tv documentaries that focus on finding out the truth about them, they honestly sound like the most boring social club ever and not these all powerful rules of the world as some like to think they are.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
A quick way to research:

System of Truth

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I have to disagree completely. I know several active participating Freemasons who actually helped me find this knowledge and will tell you that freemasonrys biggest secret is that there is No secret. Why? Because they acknowledge that all of the information has become available through the Internet. Once you sift through the rubbish this is where you will end up.
I'm assuming you haven't watched any of the videos based on your response, but have you ever heard of the platonic solids? Dodecahedron? Genesis pattern? Not boring at all.
Alsp freemasonry requires the belief in a divine creator/supreme being not God as that can mean many different things depending on who you ask.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

No need for belief when you have an understanding... It's a designer Universe. If you haven't designed it personally, then who did and using what methods? Fortunately, there is an answer as to the methodology.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Started to read this thread thinking it had something to do with the masons, it does not. Spirit science is interesting, but i think you need to change the thread title and move this to a different forum as i personaly don't thing this applies to 2012 or the masons.

I know several masons, related to 2- 32nd degree masons in fact, and they are some of the most normal people in the world. I know my dad and grandpa have no interset in ruling the world
i get a good chuckle on some of the theories out there.

I'm not trying to start anything just wanted to post my opinion and thoughts.

Thanks for sharing the videos, hope others find them as interesting as i have.
edit on 7-1-2012 by froglegs79 because: spelling, dang droid

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Why is this in 2012 forum?

This has to be the best post I have ever seen on ATS. I am going to use it as a guide line to learn the topics you have presented. I have all ways known about them and even have a understanding but this post has motivated me to dig deeper. Life is AMAZING!!! Cycles of ignorance and cycles of knowledge, ying and yang, positive and negative, on every conscious level, every aspect, every thing. I wonder how we balance the cycle as a whole. Instead of positive and negative, just one, positive and negative combined in order to see and under stand life as a whole.
edit on 7-1-2012 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by froglegs79
Started to read this thread thinking it had something to do with the masons, it does not. Spirit science is interesting, but i think you need to change the thread title and move this to a different forum as i personaly don't thing this applies to 2012 or the masons.

I know several masons, related to 2- 32nd degree masons in fact, and they are some of the most normal people in the world. I know my dad and grandpa have no interset in ruling the world
i get a good chuckle on some of the theories out there.

I'm not trying to start anything just wanted to post my opinion and thoughts.

Thanks for sharing the videos, hope others find them as interesting as i have.
edit on 7-1-2012 by froglegs79 because: spelling, dang droid

Hey your welcome for the videos and thank you for your response.
It is related to to 2012 in that the Egyptians studied astrology and mapped out planetary cycles. The one that nears completion is the precession of the equinox, which takes about 26000 years to complete one full Its discussed quite a bit in the series.
I know several masons as well and agree that they are just normal guys for the most part. No conspiracy in the series. Patchman simly presents information that has been kept for only the small few who are "in the know" and also has been a part of initiation ceremonies etc.. The most obvious example would be the platonic solids..

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Powerful stuff. I haven't posted in a long time, but this goes a long with a lot of things I have already come to understand about the true nature of the universe, of ourselves, everything. While not every detail can be proven and many things may turn you off at first, If you actually watch every single video, like I did, it will resonate deep within your being.

You will learn a lot and you will evolve slightly. The part about dimensions definitely makes sense

top topics

<<   2 >>

join