It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me....What is your Dark Side?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
all i know is we all have a good side n we all have a bad side. cant have one without the other...

everything balances, whoever said you get wat you give, i agree, for the most part, because there has to be some exceptions, or maybe im just not seeing the full picture in some scenarios..

i know in the back of my mind im capable of some real, real #ed up #. i just know. but to get me in that place would take alot.. i gues i choose to live my life on the "light side".. although there are some days, few, where im just a straight dick and cant even help it. like i be like what am i doin.. idk.. i feel theres deff more to the human consciousness and subconsciousness than we currently know..

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This thread is a joke, because as it is presented, you'll never get answers for real.
Some people would tell that their dark side is to poke their nose around things they're not supposed to, others they like to be like "evil guy in suit" or they like to be against the laws and governments but this is a joke.
Do you want to hear about the dark side? You'll hear when people will openly admit that they like to hump dead bodies, or eat human flesh, or molesting kids or beating the crap out of paraplegic people or eat feces/drink urine or use a dead man thumb as a lollypop or God knows what else.

But you will NEVER get an answer like that from ANYONE. No one likes to admit in public their dark and sick side, as long they have big issues admitting it while looking in the mirror. And this is good. If you let your beast inside to walk freely, then God help us. We, humans, are wild animals and the only things keeping us from act accordingly are the social standards. I will dare to say that we're far worse than any other animal because we have REASON and this could be either a blessing or a frightening curse.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

I then find a woman who has either used and destroyed a man before
Depend on the size...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by shansen

but this is a joke. Do you want to hear about the dark side? You'll hear when people will openly admit that they like to hump dead bodies, or eat human flesh, or molesting kids or beating the crap out of paraplegic people or eat feces/drink urine or use a dead man thumb as a lollypop or God knows what else.
I was thinking more to a minded dark side,but this beat's me.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by shansen

This thread is a joke
If this thread is a joke then the dark side is a joke.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

there are many points in ur post revealed

first, u obviously are meaning to use some god air words, farts, among billions others that are all equally invented lies for objective creations evil life constancy for a time, just to get to urself ur dark pleasure in enjoying sex as animals do, just to avoid ur inferior true face to whatever u claim being an objective conscious man

second, is the argument i always had in mind as a reply for whoever is meaning to use objective inferiority for superiority pretense, as if u care about what is right or just

one cannot perceive an objective inferiority unless it has a concept in mind of superiority reference, then if it was true perspective as honest mean from urself, the superiority reference become necessary the only fact to realize in order to reply to objective inferiority from above it
so this what prove how u r a liar in what u r inventing being ur reasons, since obviously u r stating reacting to an absolute objective fact, women kind, from a reference that would allow u as an individual man to empower urself from while taking also matter advantage from in sex
replacing objective fact, women, by relative fact, one man, is clearly proving the lie in all terms, it is impossible

third, is about the true objective fact that all existence of humankind confirm

men from always represent absolute powers on objective matters, so they exist in absolute terms then they are the exclusive responsable of humankind shape

while women is a relative one freedom each sense, which is nothing to anything and everything but also nothing to any other woman or man, women as a whole even are absolutely relative fact so never existing and not evil for sure then, in what evil is existing from truth knowledge abuse so the use of absolute reference to force its existence in powerful lies, usually it is by getting individually above what is known in truth being superior concept and forcing down more then it is what is known in truth being inferior but true present right

while women as the misery that cant access even to any objective knowledge their brains are conditioned absolutely to stay limited in nothing space only the positive free mean that cant b existing ever

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

the voices in your .,
I am FBI,CIA and a ten old girl that play with the keyboard,and now those voices in my ....again that feeling I have...creepy.

You see, right there? That makes no sense at all. If you were FBI or CIA you would be able to spell better and string a sentence together properly, if you were a ten YEAR old girl, playing with a keyboard, that is irrelevant. Why do you just respond with nonsense, this isn't even cryptic messages, this is nonsense.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

dark side objectively is the advantage one free sense could mean by abusing smthg present value for the will to use superiority concept from knowing that subjects freedom right value is a potential of and reach a forcing end as being superior individual fact through that, so dark side is about evil beings life ways ends in forcing what is objective right to appear nothing and forcing itself to appear superior to subject value, so meaning to realize smthg objectively real through that evil way

then dark side reason in any self conscious freedom is simply the disrespect to truth value in objective perspective and subjective existence constant fact

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

reply to post by shansen

This thread is a joke
If this thread is a joke then the dark side is a joke.

Just please stop with all of you buddah crap, you don't have to respond to every post. geez. Most of this forums 7 pages is contributed to you alone.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

could you repeat all that in an understandable way lol over my ... its a little early for me

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This thread = OP being very bored, and deciding to play word games with everyone.

Which = LAME, and shame on you all for letting it get to 7 pages!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
how one can mean freely to violate what it knows existing as it is and deform it totally as a thing to an extent that he would do it even to himself original value once he knows it ?

obviously then everyone is also from a reverse freedom sense to true free sense, like the ones that realize it more realistically are the ones that never realize anything for free

it is the opportunist free sense that know freedom being objective value reason so free by knowing that it can abuse objective freedom so to appear superior freedom object existence

when anyone do smthg for free, so not related to objective reality or perspective, just any that he would move to try or just for moving, then it wont ever be dark bc it would b relatively true free sense so it cant attack objective free senses in dealing with as nothing

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ozvaldo

This thread = OP being very bored, and deciding to play word games with everyone. Which = LAME
Then why are you contributing?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Here's my dark side..

One time at the grocery store there was a small table set up giving out free samples of food. The sign on the table said, "Please take one", and I took two.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Just please stop with all of you buddah crap, you don't have to respond to every post
It's an honor to respond to good people.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This thread is more of an 'information extraction' like many other ATS threads used to track down the psychos and criminals

Don't let your dark side out. Hang in there!!

edit on 8-1-2012 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

there are many points in ur post revealed

first, u obviously are meaning to use some god air words, farts, among billions others that are all equally invented lies for objective creations evil life constancy for a time, just to get to urself ur dark pleasure in enjoying sex as animals do, just to avoid ur inferior true face to whatever u claim being an objective conscious man

second, is the argument i always had in mind as a reply for whoever is meaning to use objective inferiority for superiority pretense, as if u care about what is right or just

one cannot perceive an objective inferiority unless it has a concept in mind of superiority reference, then if it was true perspective as honest mean from urself, the superiority reference become necessary the only fact to realize in order to reply to objective inferiority from above it
so this what prove how u r a liar in what u r inventing being ur reasons, since obviously u r stating reacting to an absolute objective fact, women kind, from a reference that would allow u as an individual man to empower urself from while taking also matter advantage from in sex
replacing objective fact, women, by relative fact, one man, is clearly proving the lie in all terms, it is impossible

third, is about the true objective fact that all existence of humankind confirm

men from always represent absolute powers on objective matters, so they exist in absolute terms then they are the exclusive responsable of humankind shape

while women is a relative one freedom each sense, which is nothing to anything and everything but also nothing to any other woman or man, women as a whole even are absolutely relative fact so never existing and not evil for sure then, in what evil is existing from truth knowledge abuse so the use of absolute reference to force its existence in powerful lies, usually it is by getting individually above what is known in truth being superior concept and forcing down more then it is what is known in truth being inferior but true present right

while women as the misery that cant access even to any objective knowledge their brains are conditioned absolutely to stay limited in nothing space only the positive free mean that cant b existing ever

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly, you don't know if I am lying, because you don't know me at all. Secondly, just because you use big words from a dictionary...it means nothing if you can't put them into a perspective where the reader can understand what you are saying. I have a Power Engineering Degree, an I.T. Degree and am Microsoft Certified as well, I consider myself at least educated enough to be able to work through a paragraph and comprehend it, but what you have written here is well beyond comprehension.
Congrats to you, in nearly half of a century of reading for me......your caption here has the award for the most incomprehensible piece of garbage I have ever read. This is even worse than the OP's responses.
I am guessing you intended to insult me, by using words like liar, that I understood, but you don't know me and your psycho-babbel is no more than a presumption of someone who tries to sound intelligent, yet falls short, horribly to the point of embarrassment.

Please re-read this again:

I bet after re-reading it even you can't even understand it. Please leave the large words and their usage to responsible, truly intelligent people who will not butcher the English language with it to make a point that only the writer can understand.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

That makes no sense at all
Sorry,my mistake.I am(as they say) an FBI agent acting like a CIA agent,that is an 10 year old girl playing with the keyboard hearing voices.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

That makes no sense at all
Sorry,my mistake.I am(as they say) an FBI agent acting like a CIA agent,that is an 10 year old girl playing with the keyboard hearing voices.

OK. Thank you. I understand much clearer now.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

'information extraction'
I am(as they say) an FBI agent acting like a CIA agent,that is an 10 year old girl playing with the keyboard hearing voices to extract info...boooo...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join