It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me....What is your Dark Side?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Ironically I was at my most evil point while still a Christian.
Strange how religion come again in subject,I don't think dark side is necessary related to religion.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

MY dark side is anything that is at odds with my light side
Then what is your light side?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Is that Dark enough
Oh my God is so dark...veeery dark,really again I have that feeling.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

This thread...light hearted jokey jokey..not so serious
That's why we have something called choice,I think?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by newyorkee

I like to help the underdog
So,what is the problem with helping,is not a bad thing,depends what come after.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Explanation: St*rred!

Oh my God is so dark...veeery dark,really again I have that feeling.

Personal Disclosure: Are you sure it is dark enough?

Because I have just show it to you and you haven't provided any external and independant standards by which to assess my disclosure with!

I can cite, why I self assess in a completely biased an therefor unethical logical way [with independant and external references via links], the exact reasons I am a monster ... but I'd like to see the standard by which I am being measured against 1st ok.

Please provide the independant external standard that you are using to make that assesment!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

but I'd like to see the standard by which I am being measured against 1st ok
I will do that later,right now.....I am scared,really!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

My darkside compels me to answer that my light side compels me to move.

I do not fear the dark, for I have seen what dwells in the light and casts the shadows you call darkness. After seeing that it is rather like a lion fearing a mouse, it is...amusing. And that's why I have very few darksides left, and all of them very much so laughable.

It is against the nature of things for the mouse to turn against the cat.

All we see is but shadows cast by the real thing. Why fear shadows.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

My dark side is so dark that I wouldn't dare do it if I thought I could get by with it, because it's so freaking dark I KNOW it's wrong.
Tell me more...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

It is against the nature of things for the mouse to turn against the cat.
Who is the mouse and who is the cat,and how can a mouse turn against a cat.Depend what are you referring to from a personal view related to your life.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

All of us have a Dark Side,Our mind have a Dark Side.The question is not which but what is our Dark Side.

Dark zide? Vat makes you sink I hef a dark zide?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

your sink!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

but I'd like to see the standard by which I am being measured against 1st ok

Explanation: St*rred

Thanks ... OL'll hold you to that promise! :shk:

Personal Disclosure: And thank you for also clearly showing your own darkside in full ...

... for all to observe and become a witness to it!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

OL'll hold you to that promise
You don't know how is like believe me.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by hadriana

My dark side is so dark that I wouldn't dare do it if I thought I could get by with it, because it's so freaking dark I KNOW it's wrong.
Tell me more...

That's it......right there. I've noticed by way of many of your other posts that you are going through a phase to figure out who YOU are. You've said on different occaisions that you're trying to figure yourself out. And that's good. Many people don't care about themselves enough to even get to that point. So bravo to you for that. If you're a man, that's commendable. If you're a woman, that's sexy as hell. And commendable.

So what you do is glean information from other people. (Tell me more.....) You bounce ideas and feelings from other people onto your wall to see if something sticks. And if it does, if it makes sense to you, you make it more of a part of you. And that's alright. Growing up I did the same thing. Only I didn't do it with people, I did it with songs. That's why, to this day, I have a rock-n-roll attitude about many things.

On the surface, people might think you're a taker because of what you do. That THAT is YOUR dark side. You want information but you don't give any in return. But what they don't realize is that in your case, at least this is the way it SEEMS, you simply don't have any information to give. But someting tells me that in this case you do. If I'm right about all this so far, then you are a person who is considered to have control issues. If a person can't control themselves by way of knowing themselves, they're going to have to control something or somebody else. No one likes to feel helpless or powerless. So if YOU have a dark side, that's probably what it is. Control. You're probably in a professional position where you can control other people.

Why did I just say all that? To show you MY dark side. I have an uncanny ability to see through other people and try to help them if they ask for it. The thing is, sometimes I get impatient and try to pull them out of the dark before they're ready. I guess it's because I spent so much of my life in the dark, shut off from other people because I was afraid of them, that I know how it feels and don't want them to feel the same way. Women especially.

Anyway, let's ligten the mood a bit, shall we?

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Personal Disclosure: Your post made me suddenly understand the OP's last reply to me and this thread in general! Thank You!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I used to have this maniacal laugh that when I did it people would say, "Don't do that!" I can sometimes do it but most of the time it just sounds like a cross between Dr. Evil and Mickey Mouse.
Also, I will walk up to someone and say "Hey" or "Hi" and they'll jump ten feet and say "Stop that! Make some noise when you walk!" One time I even tripped and knocked over a trash can (or some other loud object can't remember what it was) and I said, "You must have heard that." They jumped again and said "Knock that off!" I had one friend suggest that I hire myself out as a ninja or a spy.
I'm not even trying to be sneaky (in fact, when I try to sneak up on them, they hear me a mile off), but I do admit it is great fun and I can't stop from laughing every time it happens.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Personal Disclosure: Your post made me suddenly understand the OP's last reply to me and this thread in general! Thank You!

Thanks. Whenever I say stuff like that I'm always wondering, after the fact, if I was on track or not. Apparently I was. So thanks again for clarifying that.

I'd really like to know what the OP thinks though.

As a fellow writer, I'm sure you know what "being on a roll" feels like. I've been on a roll for about a month now and posting as much as I can while the inspirations are striking. They're based on real life and my "real life" is feeling pretty good right now. I would tell you who started inspiring me this go round, but I don't want to give her away.

She's mine right now. If not in person, in inspiration. I'm not with her, but something about her makes me feel good. And when I feel good, I write good. And writing is what I do. It's who I am.

Take her away and people here will find out what my dark side REALLY is.

( I starred you for starring me BTW)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Sometimes eye floaties....Or

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so badddddd..d.d.d.d.d..d.d.d..d.d.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

All of us have a Dark Side,Our mind have a Dark Side.The question is not which but what is our Dark Side.

Zur dark zide es zo brightz..it iz komforting in it's Kozinezz

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join