It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me....What is your Dark Side?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

the planet did a slight reset
We all think and feel that we are safe,but what if you are through those to be reset, what do you think then!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Please don't put words into my mouth or make illogical assumptions based on my actual words. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Please don't put words into my mouth
I didn't mean that,t'wasn't my intention ,just thinking what effect would something like that have.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by pasiphae

my friends don't consider me depressed because i hide it
You shouldn't hide it,this way you may get help when you need it,but if you hide they will never know when you need help.

i do actually get help. i don't need to subject my friends to my doom and gloom.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChimeraLOL
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

Whenever I see people with the name Assassin I always wonder...

I won't say much more about my darkside I'll leave the rest up to peoples imagination....

Although I will say currently I am walking the path of light, although sometimes it is necessary to use the 'shadows' to your advantage...

I also walk the light path..but, lemme tell ya, after some of the things that people have done to me in my life..well.."dark side" doesn't even cover what I'd like to do to some of these people. But, I won't, because it's not my true nature.

But I've thought about it..

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I like to watch old Joan rivers talk shows
and crochet shrunkin heads

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

i think we need to see some pictures of these heads

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

WOW! That is a Dark Side as far as your feelings toward some types of Women. Every Man has a Dark Side as far as when it comes to women. This is because of our instinctual drive to procreate.

Reguardless of what anyone says....there is ALWAYS an element of Dark Superiority of Power during sex....whatever that type of sex maybe or who that sex is with. Some may say....When I make Love to my Wife...I am not doing this with any feelings of Power....unless your a Submissive....and even in this case....it is a fairly common understanding that even the most hard core S&M sex can have either party feeling some power of control...the Dominant partner may feel they posses this power...but at the same time....the Submisive partner has power over the Dominant partner by allowing them this feeling and having the knowledge that they can stop any time.

This is not the same thing as RAPE as this is a criminal action of a person who has such low self esteem that they obsess of obtaining Power in the action of Rape...but in reality...the only power they have is the power to lower themselves to an obscene and lowest of low mental state that in their mind KNOWS that they had to force someone to do something that Billions of people freely give each other as a form of pleasure and love.

Male Power during a sex act...sure...but very often if not always...the woman is allowing this ego boost with a wink in her eye as a gift to the one she has interest in or loves. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

aww your so sweet
ive done nothing but good, hahaha

no ive done all i can to do good, stay with good intentions as much as i can. its people like us that have only bad luck ive learned... or no luck... id rather have no luck. haha

but your reply really made my night, thank you very much.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

reply to post by MoralityMatters

blackmail
That is one of the worst dark sides of the human beings.But if someone gets in contact with such a person will be not accidentally .

I agree, to manipulate is violate a persons most basic right free will, but I used to justify it to myself by saying "if their weak minds can fall into my hands then theres no reason they shouldn't" or something like that, but I accept now no one person is any better than another no matter what we are all equal , all human

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilsrule
I used to have this maniacal laugh that when I did it people would say, "Don't do that!" I can sometimes do it but most of the time it just sounds like a cross between Dr. Evil and Mickey Mouse.
Also, I will walk up to someone and say "Hey" or "Hi" and they'll jump ten feet and say "Stop that! Make some noise when you walk!" One time I even tripped and knocked over a trash can (or some other loud object can't remember what it was) and I said, "You must have heard that." They jumped again and said "Knock that off!" I had one friend suggest that I hire myself out as a ninja or a spy.
I'm not even trying to be sneaky (in fact, when I try to sneak up on them, they hear me a mile off), but I do admit it is great fun and I can't stop from laughing every time it happens.

Hahaha- i laughed so hard when I read that.

Why ?

Cause it's the first time I've heard others stating that they have this "problem" too ! Once at my previous workplace I walked merrily over to a colleague of mine and started asking her a question. She almost jumped out of her seat and screamed. She proceeded to tell me that " I LITERALLY HAVE EYES IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD! NOONE EVER surprised me like that. I KNOW when someone is near be or behind me, but not YOU. HOW do you DO THAT ??

I tought it was funny.

I guess I'm just mister stealth. Like you, I don't try to be sneaky, but I guess I simply have a low signature. I'm playing around with the idea that It's because I've always had a balanced mind and don't have this huge noisy signature that people sense when you come near them .
edit on 10/1/12 by Pointofview because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/1/12 by Pointofview because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

reply to post by chinabean

Textfear mongering of war
Must be careful what you wish because it could happen, wars means destruction and loss of human lives, and if you are in the middle of conflict....

hurry up and deliver so we can get it over with and may we move forward. The war to end all wars and show the path for peace.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by NorEaster

That's dangerous, imho. Creatures shouldn't have the power or authority to administer hell. God, as the transcendant One over the duality of good and evil, alone, is capable of administering the universal prison system wherein offenders can't get out until they've paid the very last penny. Part of the problems we've been facing, I think, involves the hijacking of that power, via magic (something terribly offensive to God), for purposes of domination and submission through the use of fear, and thus, the uncivilized abuse of power, where absolute power corrupts absolutely. That you would make it an eternal state for others may suggest that you cannot be trusted to work that horrific gate. Me, I'd rather try to find, and lead people to, the gate of heaven, than concern myself with vengeance and the gate of hell.

"Let vegeance be mine sayeth the Lord."

Meh

I said it was dark.

The truth is that most of those carnival gods on that side are in for quite a surprise. You go ahead and run to heaven when you get there, but choose your heaven wisely. If it's associated with one of those malignant constructs I mentioned, you may find yourself set adrift when the boss gets sentenced. It's a tough world out there - on both sides of the veil. Good luck though. Maybe you'll pick the right heaven and get to play free and safe forever. It could happen.

I opt to place my trust and hope in Jesus Christ as my defence attorney, who's heavenly father I am convinced is the just judge, and as such is not subject to judgement.
Are you familiar with the story of Metatron? I'm all but certain that Jesus Christ was/is the embodiment of Metatron. Look into it, and then tell me, who can stand against him?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
you went into alot of explanation there and you expect people to respond to this thread but as other people here have told you you haven't stated what yours is and why you think its a dark side. Turn abouts fair play or quid quo pro. What say you? You're curious enough to ask the question. We are curious to!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasiphae

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

i think we need to see some pictures of these heads

Sorry,, that is part of my dark side... you cant see it
soo.. just imagine

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Really, I have a dark side. It's not dark to me, but to society is so unacceptable!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Pameve

Really, I have a dark side
We all have dark sides many of them are not accepted by the society ,but this why we must ask help when our dark side endanger us.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

you think its a dark side
I explained that in my opening post what is a dark side.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinabean

reply to post by chinabean

Textfear mongering of war
Must be careful what you wish because it could happen, wars means destruction and loss of human lives, and if you are in the middle of conflict....

hurry up and deliver so we can get it over with and may we move forward. The war to end all wars and show the path for peace.
I don't think that a war is the solution to all problems,war(s) bring death and suffer TO ALL,sooner or later.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Now as this thread has gone,dark side could be very painful as someone can...read people's minds?No matter the distance or the conditions.

This could be a real Dark Side.

Or blue blood can be also a dark side.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join