It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me....What is your Dark Side?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

I was naively expecting posts will contain phrases like
Maybe here aren't people to all those things,and the dark side could be only a question of thoughts.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I'm beginning to discover that the rewards of righteousness are of incalculable value
You speak the truth,but first we must define righteousness,Which is very difficult and relatively.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PollyPeptide

TextI hate everyone.
You should love everyone,help and understand,give and not expect to take back.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Just reading the first page of responses my dark side started to rustle, scaring me. Maybe because it's late at night. I didn't want to read anymore. It has never come to fruition, barely at all as a matter of fact, but that is because I've had it directed at me, know the aftermath, and my "light" side won't allow it.

The scariest and darkest thing that ever happened to me was the day I realized I had the ability and worse yet...(or better, depending on your point of view)...the understanding of WHY and HOW people can commit brazen acts of homicide. When some horrible news stories come out about shooting sprees or similar it seems like everyone says "I don't understand how someone could do that!" ........ I do. And it's something I wish I was still naive about.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Miss Sile

..the understanding of WHY and HOW people can commit brazen acts of homicide.
That is sad but true ,suicidal act is a unilateral act which is in close touch with the human psyche, the effects of the actions of those that we are in direct or indirect relation can cause a person to commit suicide.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I think the human mind can only take so much pressure, (regardless of it is real or perceived) without outside intervention: talking to a friend, feeling supported, validated and understood. Or internal intervention: relying on ones faith or belief system. Even with those two things though, the scales sometimes tip. You can get to a place where you feel like you are not human anymore, though probably at those times of extreme stress are more human than you ever will be. I've been so close to the edge of the cliff I've tasted dirt in my mouth, because of an incident that happened where I had thoughts of "not being here" , I have to turn away if watching a show where someone points a weapon to themself; it stirs memories of the turmoil, thoughts and pain I went through. Turmoil that awakened the knowledge that there is a thin, but strong line that separates me and a mass murderer. Wow, that's scary to write!

Lightening the mood with a smiley

Edit to add: Oh no! Smiley looks creepy! Like a murderous clown

edit on 1/9/2012 by Miss Sile because: Smiley scared me!

edit on 1/9/2012 by Miss Sile because: Punctuation

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Miss Sile

I had thoughts of "not being here" ,
I am glad that now you are ok,we all have ..moments in our lives,but if we are strong enough we overcome them.p....u.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

Whenever I see people with the name Assassin I always wonder...

I won't say much more about my darkside I'll leave the rest up to peoples imagination....

Although I will say currently I am walking the path of light, although sometimes it is necessary to use the 'shadows' to your advantage...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

My darkside is the side of me that wants to exploit, manipulate, and otherwise take advantage of my fellow human brethren, the side of me for whom morality does not matter. I have always had a natural affinity for manipulating my fellow humans and playing on emotions using fear, blackmail, and other dark methods to bend others to my will, I wanted nothing more than to conquer the souls of any human around me and then destroy everything after I died. I've never fought a single fight in my life and yet countless people have been serriously wounded either physically or mentally by me. I lived this way for the entire beginning of my life however in past few months I have been working towards overcoming this and I am happy to say I have given up manipulation or at least concious manipulation and am directing all my energies toward helping my brothers and sisters.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ChimeraLOL

Whenever I see people with the name Assassin I always wonder...
The name could be the opposite of their thoughts and real dark side.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MoralityMatters

blackmail
That is one of the worst dark sides of the human beings.But if someone gets in contact with such a person will be not accidentally .

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

[color=cyan]
My darkside I only consider it this because it can become very destructive*

It is a side of me designed for protection of others as well as myself

It allows 1 to switch frequencies when approached by a frequency that WONT recognize LOVE and PEACE

It is a BALANCE within the sorta like the big bad wolf had big eyes -to better see you - 1 possess a side to better balance non peaceful energies and recognize them EVEN WITH THE BEST SMILES AND FAKE WELCOMES.

This energy remains dormant usually unless triggered by pure ignorance and HATE at these moments of exposure to pure hate and IGNORANCE this energy activates

I do my best not to let it control the Overall 3dimensional body 1 possess NOR MY HIGHER SELF but it does get agitated by the worst energies like:

Death of babies- innocence and the humble this behavior CALLS the energy and causes a rebalance within to match the times of what some may be exposed too. SO Most of the time I behave as a LIGHT but when darkness nears 1 can switch to MATCH the darkness output energies. What follows after 1 is not sure. I used to fight with this energy (LIKE WHY DO I FEEL THIS WAY SOMETIMES SO AGGRESSIVE AGAINST EVOL ACTIVITIES AN THOSE WHO ORCHESTRATED THEM) but realized its there so 1 cannot be so easily deceived for I can understand deception well.

Interesting OP

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miss Sile
the knowledge that there is a thin, but strong line that separates me and a mass murderer.

there is smthg true there, but i would say that it is not u, since me is too clear i know how the vision of masse murderer being is coming from else very far, like the movie natural born killer really hited me smwhere right

im clear bc i love definitely the truth while being totally free from, so there is always my base i cant get lost of myself
which make me guess too how truth is the answer for everyone, loving truth i mean, the perfection always existing reason in any of any, truth is not love truth is absolute superiority which is not absolute either nor superiority but it is the truth, that caring for make u definitely always out of dark u cant touch as free sense any level or dimension below nothing or none including u of course

so the else reason of mass murderer right being, is a kind of love to absolute superiority too that cant bare limits and inferiority, but that else is never real that is why it can b that way true too, that else is not dark it is truly superior free

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

truth is when all present is destroyed including oneownfreesense, truth is always what is out from object, replacing freedom existing by object
but also truth is when all present absolutely remain as it is, truth then is always what is out from free, replacing the object existence by freedom

absolute superiority is truth freedom when truth is free and where freedom is true

our existence is based exclusively on where truth is forced and when freedom is a liar

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

It allows 1 to switch frequencies when approached by a frequency that WONT recognize LOVE and PEACE
That frequency interfere most of the time...and thank you my friend ...you know what I mean

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

That frequency interfere most of the time...and thank you my friend ...you know what I mean

Indeed it does diamondsmith
, but patience 1 has with the universal family and HOPE for ALL* bounded by the internal Universal forces to work as Family or 1 is the wish.. Just got to keep in mind sometimes family doesnt get along. You are welcome also my friend

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by NorEaster

That's dangerous, imho. Creatures shouldn't have the power or authority to administer hell. God, as the transcendant One over the duality of good and evil, alone, is capable of administering the universal prison system wherein offenders can't get out until they've paid the very last penny. Part of the problems we've been facing, I think, involves the hijacking of that power, via magic (something terribly offensive to God), for purposes of domination and submission through the use of fear, and thus, the uncivilized abuse of power, where absolute power corrupts absolutely. That you would make it an eternal state for others may suggest that you cannot be trusted to work that horrific gate. Me, I'd rather try to find, and lead people to, the gate of heaven, than concern myself with vengeance and the gate of hell.

"Let vegeance be mine sayeth the Lord."

Meh

I said it was dark.

The truth is that most of those carnival gods on that side are in for quite a surprise. You go ahead and run to heaven when you get there, but choose your heaven wisely. If it's associated with one of those malignant constructs I mentioned, you may find yourself set adrift when the boss gets sentenced. It's a tough world out there - on both sides of the veil. Good luck though. Maybe you'll pick the right heaven and get to play free and safe forever. It could happen.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Indeed it does diamondsmith, but patience 1 has with the universal family and HOPE for ALL* bounded by the internal Universal forces to work as Family or 1 is the wish
If everyone were like you it would be heaven on earth.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Indeed it does diamondsmith, but patience 1 has with the universal family and HOPE for ALL* bounded by the internal Universal forces to work as Family or 1 is the wish
If everyone were like you it would be heaven on earth.

Thanks diamondsmith I try my best to follow [color=gold] The Golden Rule******* Do onto others as you would want them to do onto you! With hope others do the same if encountering me.
edit on 1/9/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
My dark side is that sometimes I agree that portions of this planet are overpopulated and that it probably wouldn't be a bad thing if the planet did a slight reset, The planet, not just some people. I mean by what criteria could this ever possibly be decided? And by whom? And so, the problem is and remains that with a nontargeted, nonspecific reset chances are we'd just wind up right back here again. My light side gets angry at the dark, but most days lately I really can't see a way to fix this mess without the horrific ramifications at every fork in the road.
edit on 1/9/2012 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join